Returning Dead to the Borderlands


This is a picture of me and Ark. We captured the beings that were messing with the incarnation of Heldaxa. The ones on the incarnation of Heldaxa were very negative and were harming her and her children.

We trapped them in a jar. We will be making a fire and delivering them to Xexian soon. Then we will put a moon blessing on Heldaxa and her family.

Because you are embodying your true selves and becoming them in Midgard you will attract more dead to you.

While others around you look like a little match you will look like a blowtorch. Spirits will be drawn to you like a moth to flame because of your power and energy.

We are able to deal with dead spirits that are around you and in your home. Customized for your situation.

When I made a bond with the Countess of Pain we made a deal with her that we would help return missing dead to the borderlands.

About my bond with Xexian...

August 6th 2018... PST timezone

6:14pm "I need to go see Xexian."

6:24pm *Ark and Asherah travel to see Xexian the Countess of Pain in the borderlands.*

*Xexian is outside the Garden of Bones. She has all these tentacles stuck in this guy she is torturing. She has little saw blades cutting him. She is slicing off his junk with pepperoni thin slices.*

Xexian: "Asherah and Einoss I have been expecting you. This is a rapist. What do you think of my work?"

Me: "It is quite interesting. Is there somewhere we could speak?"

Xexian: "Yes, come."

*We walk off a little bit away.*

Xexian: "You wish to speak to me. So speak."

*Asheriah is speaking to her of the bond and the new enemies*

Xexian: "I have heard enough. You wish for me to take this bond. Is that basically why you are here?"

Me: "Yes."

Xexian: "What you think I will want you are mistaken. I have been thinking this through since I heard about it."

Me: "What have you been thinking?"

Xexian: "What I would want in return from you."

Me: "What do you wish in return from me?"

Xexian: "Not from you. From him."

Ark: "What do I got to do?"

Xexian: "Because you have the ability to track the dead anywhere. Many have escaped and still escape. Because those of your friends and their incarnations are developing their abilities on Midgard some of these escapees have attracted to them and will attract to them. I want them back."

Me: "And what will you do to them?"

Xexian: "Judge them as I am meant to do."

Me: "How will you judge them?"

Xexian: "Do not worry yourself. Those who are not like the one you observed me working on. Ones like that yes I would judge them in that way. Others who are not like him they will be returned to where they are meant to be in the borderlands. Do this for me and I will take your oath."

Me: "What do you think Ark?"

Ark: "That is going to require a lot of work. Not so much for the non-shitbags, but for the shitbags it is going to be work."

Me: "But you could do it?"

Ark: "Yes I could do it."

Xexian: "So we have an agreement then?"

Me: "It appears that we do."

Xexian: "Before we take this bond. Do not think that I will let this bond dry my wells. You have to follow through with this."

Me: "We shall follow through with it."

Xexian: "Then it is agreed. Do your bond Ourhkina and remember what I said. Fulfill your end."

6:35pm *Ark does the binding of Xexian with Asherah Aphrodite*

Xexian: "Remember your word. You got what you came for."

*Then Xexian goes back to torturing the man.*

Related posts...

Lovely and Secrets of the Borderlands...

Myrrdonite Trial of Blood...

Part One: Epic Events of the Trial of Blood...

Part Two: Epic Events of the Trial of Blood...

Rebirth of Heldaxa Goddess of Roots...

Vorga: Volwynn Wolf of the Borderlands...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard