Core Fusion: Path of the Fallen Magus


This was a core fusion on someone who got themselves in a situation with Vustik and the Candelabra. Be careful with what you get yourself into.

August 3rd 2018...

7:57pm Bringing your true self here.

Me: Checking your core to be sure you are not an impostor...

Me: You have core corruption. How did you get this?

Kina: "I got it from Vustik. He seduced me so he could take energy from me."

Ark: He always leaves his mark behind.

Me: Did you ever have a child of Vustik?

Kina: "No I have not."

Me: You are not pregnant now so that is good.

Ark: Would you like me to remove the corruption?

Me: "Yes Ark, that is necessary."

Me: "Forsake the path of the Fallen Magus. Kina you are hiding something."

Ark: I will find out what she is hiding... She has watched the 33 doing their rituals with fascination. Several times. One time Vustik noticed her. She didn't run in fear. Her curiosity got the best of her. That is what led to the seduction.

Kina: "I let myself get seduced and now I feel ashamed for it. I was only curious to see what kind of power they posses. My curiosity has led me almost to ruin. I can feel the poison of him coursing through my veins."

Me: "There is yet more you need to confess Kina."

Kina: "It wasn't just a one time thing. He seduced me further by showing me the path of the 33. I followed him blindly. I can feel it calling me. My essence is drawn to it like a moth to flame."

Me: "What good would a core fusion do for you if you will corrupt your incarnation?"

Kina: "Please forgive me my Queen. It was not in my mind to corrupt my incarnation. The core fusion would draw me closer to you and further from them."

Me: "Speak to me the Oath of the Fallen Magus."

Kina: "To serve the High Master. To gain all power from all beings. To conquer all worlds. To re-create all in the image of the Candelabra."

Me: "Is Nummandor the High Master?"

Kina: "He is now. Xoxo was the High Master but for some reason he made Vustik the High Master. Then when Vustik was imprisoned Nummandor usurped the seat of power."

Nummandor and Xoxo reference...
Destroying the Arcturian Cube Master
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/492425801199453/

Me: "What of Ahmo?"

Kina: "Ahmo is Nummandor's brother. He is one of the three."

Me: "Give me the names of the three... Nummandor, Ahmo, and who is the third?"

Kina: "Ahnameo. You changed him into an old woman and never changed him back into a man. He kind of wears it with pride now."

Me: Oh my! I remember when I turned him into an old woman.

***June 5th in the War and Battle Chat:
3:36am Me: I am going to turn him into an old woman... there we go...
Pisch: Good let him suffer.
Me: He is freaking out over it.
Sammy: Turned him into a woman? Classic.
Me: I won't turn him into a shellfish...****

Ark: Vustik could have turned Ahnameo back into a man but he didn't. He just let him wear his disgrace.

Ark: I almost have the corruption removed.

Me: "I would like to go into your core and view your experiences with the 33."

Kina: "Yes you may. View everything."

8:27pm Ark: I have the corruption removed.

Me: "I will go in and check this out before I will even think about bringing your incarnation to be attached with you."

Kina: "Yes please. I understand."

8:28pm *Asherah Aphrodite goes into the core of Kina*

Me: "Now I can begin this fusion."

*Asherah pulls the incarnation of Kina through a Myrrdonite rift*

Ark: You seem to be working really hard on this one.

Nummandor does not want Vustik free because he wants to stay being the High Master. Vustik will be pissed off to see he has been usurped.

8:47pm Ark: You are still really working hard on her. You are sewing very carefully.

Me: "Speak to me of the special sea."

Kina: "Angels wash upon the shore."

Me: "Who dines at the table?"

Kina: "The Candelabra take their feasts."

Me: "Who serves the wine?"

Kina: "Angels."

Kina saw Mono Xoxo he has wings. He has Seraphim. They are six-winged beings that look like angels. The Seraphim were used as an army by the Divine. They were created by the Divine.

Me: "Ask the speaking phrase of Thrane."

Kina: "What is it to re-exist?"

Me: "Oceans or tides form the wake of the Master's call?"

Kina: "The wind blows on the water."

Me: "What starts the avalanche?"

Kina: "Those who quietly scream."

Me: "Is that before or after the beacon is lit?"

Kina: "Before the beacon burns brightly in the distance."

Me: "Do you still have the candle wax at your feet?"

Kina: "It seals my toes."

Me: "Action speaks forth the Named Ones are called. The pillar has come crumbling down and the ocean is in throes of turmoil."

Kina: "The ocean swallows the land. The mountain breaks with fire. The dead pile the streets. The air fills with the scent of rot."

Me: "Quietly you whisper to the tongued beast to swallow the ocean and to devour the star."

Kina: "A star hisses and calls the name of the tongued beast."

Me: "The torture of its curse is well known."

Kina: "It scars the heavens."

9:15pm Me to Ark: "I found out what I need to know."

Ark: What was that all about?

Me: "Things to come in Midgard."
9:30pm "This core fusion is complete."

9:39pm Me: "I am going to view all the memories associated with the Candelabra."

Me: Aphrodite said she is going to nickname you when she posts this in the group. She does not want your real identity revealed in the core fusion post.

Me: "Oh yes, you wanted your subconscious destroyed."

Kina: "Yes I would like that. I feel it has been corrupted by Vustik."

Me: "Wow, yeah this is pretty severe."

10:23pm Me: "Your subconscious is destroyed and the corruption is gone."

You are not the only one to get their subconscious mind corrupted by Vustik. This happened earlier with Naturome...

*Naturome Incarnation Subconscious Mind Removal*

August 3rd....

Naturome's latest IG session. We went to one of the Temples of Vustik during the session. Intense Epic Session for Naturome...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/483672195408147/

5:12pm Working on your subconscious destruction. Asherah was very angry at what she saw in your subconscious mind. There was a lot of manipulation from followers of Vustik.

5:26pm She went dark in your mind to destroy the manipulation. This has her furious at Vustik.

5:33pm "This manipulation has spread into the systems of her body. I must do a purge."

5:35pm *Asherah Aphrodite dispersed herself through all the systems of your physical body*

5:50pm Asherah is still in all the systems of your body. This is very deep and is far more severe than she first thought. This was designed to kill your physical.

Peter: Geezus.. What did Vustik hope to gain by destroying Naturome's physical, when shes pregnant with his child?

Me: Her incarnation is not pregnant. Just Naturome. He had plans for her physical essence. Your true self will still live when the physical dies.

Peter: Right, i just figured that out now - remembering the details, etc. Sounded like nefarious plans. If true self dies, physical or rather incarnation also dies?

Me: Not immediately, they usually get to live out the rest of their days without a true self.

6:00pm Me: "I got the manipulation out of her system. It is out of her body. I was able to get valuable insight into Vustik's plans from it. Her subconscious is destroyed."

Me: When she was going to die her essence was not going to the borderlands. It was set to go to Vustik.

Peter: Wow... escape from what, exactly?

Mateusz: Imprisonment.

Vex: The Return and Trial of Vustik Rokimn

Peter: Ahh I remember now. Yes, imprisonment, he is now chained to the place where Fenrir was imprisoned...

Naturome: Thank goodness that is now destroyed. I'm glad you could get some intel from it. I so want to see Vex's demise! Thank you Queen Amy Asherah Aphrodite. OMG I can't believe how livid I am about Vex's diabolical ways. I want to kill him myself.

Peter: Diabolical is the word indeed, Naturome. I would want to find the most heinous, creative ways to torture the guy; and torture isnt my cup of tea...

6:56pm Naturome: I'm still shaking with anger... Wow I have never been this angry before - ever. I've despised Vex for a long time now but that was only a patch on what I feel now. You better believe I will be a force to be reckoned with.

Orthrabui Core Fusions...

*Discussion about Sewing in the Core Fusion*

Ku: I was wondering in the recent sessions you don't do sealing and purifying anymore is it because you sew them (TS and incarnation) together?

Me: I do the sealing. I just don't write it out. The sewing is another layer of connection that is pretty amazing. Sews the physical and spiritual together.

Sev: And this makes the connection better?

Me: The core fusion is still done the same way. The sewing with the needles is head to toes sort of connection.

Ku: How does sewing works differently than fusing? Like is sewing like physical on spritual like a cloth on cloth? And fusion like when two metals are heated and fused together and another metal formed?

Me: Very good analogy Ku.

Me: I can sew in on someone who has had a past core fusion if they want to be sewn in. I could do it pretty inexpensively because the core is already fused. A donation of a $30 to $40 add-on to those who already had a fusion.

Ku: Also as you sew before it's finally fused I am guessing it will enhance the total result by many folds.

Me: I am also able to destroy the subconscious mind for anyone who has had a core fusion for a $20 to $30 donation.

If you are on the waiting list for a core fusion you can ask for it to be included.

Sewing is always included in core fusions since I went through the Trial of Pain. Asherah Aphrodite and the Trial of Pain...

Make sure to include in the notes what you are donating for.
MP Nature School and Refuge Project Support...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard