How the Ourhkina Defeated the Hungali


 
True Self Past Vision Session: How the Ourhkina Defeated the Hungali

Rovitomial has blocked memories. Since he has been hearing about the Past TS Visions he has been having flashes.

In his own memory he doesn't remember. When he tries to think of the Urthak War he cannot get any memories of it. He has memories of before and after but during is blocked.

Why he is so upset that his lab has been getting trashed is because the first time it almost messed up his side project. The second time he lost a piece of something that he needed for it.

Ark gave Rovitomial a Dwarven safe to keep it all in. Rovitomial is trying to make something that will allow him to remember during the Urthak War.

Peter: oh shit.. my incarnation has blocked memories, my ts has blocked memories. My incarnation is just as curious to unblock his memories.

12:18pm Rovitomial arrives with a bunch of things he has been working with to find his memories.

Ark: "It took you some time to get here."

Rovi: "I apologize. It took me some time to put this together."

Ark: "You do such great work Rovi. It breaks my heart to do this."

*Ark burns everything Rovitomial brought*

Ark: "Sorry but you must understand this cannot fall into the wrong hands. If you wanted your memories back you should have just asked me. I have waiting for you to."

*Ark places his hand on Rovitomial's head*

Ark: "Let's see what you remember. A little bit of an old blockage there. Let's get that out of the way... It is like looking through a window that is all dusted up. I will wipe the window and see what is inside."

Vision begins...

Rovitiomail is toiling in a lab working on something. He is really concentrating on it. Someone comes in. Rovitomial turns to him and says 'My Lord Zeus. I have almost completed it.'

Zeus says 'It has been some time Great Mind.' Rovitomial hands Zeus his lightning bolt back. Rovi did some upgrades on it. Zeus takes it in his hand and feels the power of it.

Zeus asks 'Are you sure Rovitomial? Are you sure this will kill my father?'

Rovi replies 'My Great God Zeus, I have been working on this weapon for a long time. I would not fail you. A crucial item such as this that could bring down the Great Deciever and end this horrid war is worth all my time and effort.'

Zeus says 'However even if I bring down my father there are many still loyal to him. What of the Hungali weapon you have been working on? All the other ones you have come up with before have failed at a costly price.'

Rovitomial hestiates for a moment and says 'I have abandoned that project All Mighty Zeus.'

Zeus gets very angry and says 'Abandoned?! What do you mean abandoned? What are you going to rely on to bring the Hungali to yield?'

Rovi replies 'We can always hope with the fall of Kronos they will cease their devastating rampage.'

Zeus grabs Rovitiomial and picks him up and says 'Hope?! You are going on hope?! You sounds just as ridicioulus as Aphrodite! Hope is not what ends wars. It is bravery, courage, sacrifice, strength, and great weapons.

Because you have made my lightning more powerful enough to bring down my father I will not strike you down right here for your other failures. But I warn you, if Kronos does not fall from this bolt I will punish you in the worst of ways.'

Then Zeus tosses Rovitomial down the ground. Zeus turns back just before he leaves and says 'Hope... Hahaha We shall see if your hope prevails.' Then he leaves.

Rovitomial gets up and dusts himself off. He shakes his fist when Zeus leaves and says 'I will tell you where you can shove that lightningbolt you can shove it up your golden ass.'

Rovitomial starts working again and hears a female voice. She says 'You know he sits on a golden throne.' This surpises him and he turns around and says 'My Lady Hera.' Then he bows.

Hera walks up and put her hand on his shoulder. She says 'Please rise my friend.' He says 'I meant no insult to your husband.'

Hera laughs and says 'None taken. I especially like the golden ass part. Considering before the war all he did was sit on his golden throne. If he wasn't seducing some young mortal female for a night of pleasure. He was wrong though.'

Rovitomial asks 'Wrong?' Hera continues 'Wrong about you. Many of us how hard you have been working for the war effort. But you go so much unappreciated.'

Rovi says 'In concerns of the Hungali, everything I have tried has had no effect against them. We can only hope that the Ourhkina will defeat them.'

Hera says 'But the Hungali are many to the Ourhkina. By the event of sheer numbers there is no way the Ourhkina can face them one on one in battle. They would be overwhelmed. But within you Rovitomial can be the answer to that salvation.

Some of us, unknown to the Divine council and Zeus himself, have found a way to combat the Hungali. We have been working together and it is what brings me now here to you. We need your help.'

Rovitomial bows and says 'Anything I could do to help my Lady, I will. What is it I must do?'

Hera says 'You must go to a place. An ancient place. A place that existed in the time before the Divine. Before the Angelic. Before the Elements and us all. You must go back to where it began. There is a light. You must bring it.'

Rovitomial says 'This place is a place of ancient myth. How would I get there?'

Hera says 'There is a being. A Divine Goddess of the Wind. Her name is Yisch. Seek her out. She has a wind that can carry you to this place.'

Rovitomial asks 'How will I find her?' Hera says 'I will give you the way. But it must remain secret. Only to the both of us. For if it was revealed it may umbalance everything.'

Hera pulls on a scroll that is really lit up with light. Rovitomial knows this object and what it is.

Hera says 'The King of Light gave this to use. I borrowed it unknown to her. But it is for the greatest cause. Follow it. This will lead you to Yisch. Hurry Rovitomial. I fear that we have precious little time.'

Rovitomial studies the map. He is really excited. This map is an ancient relic. He figures it because he sees these four lights that look like suns on the map. When he touches one with his finger it moves. He is noticing that there is some kind of light pattern drawn in the middle. He touches all four lights with his fingers and brings them to the center. Then a portal of bright light opens up.

Rovitomial grabs his bag. He always has his infinity sack with him. This portal is hanging above the map. He grabs the map and jumps into the portal right before it closes.

He lands in a very windy place. He falls down and starts to roll because of the wind. He is trying to get up but every time he stands the wind knocks him back down. He starts digging into his infinity sack. He pulls out different items and says 'No. No... Not this...'

He is being blown across a meadow of bluish-grass. He noticed that he is being blown towards a cliff. He is digging through his bag to find something.

There is a huge wind that goes through the canyon below. One of the things he pulls out of his bag goes flying in the wind. It goes towards where the canyon is. When it gets into that wind it just shoots away like a bullet. Rovitomial says 'Oh shit...'

Then he reaches into the side of his belt and pulls something and stick it into the ground. The wind is getting so strong yet he is holding onto this thing stuck in the ground. One the end of this thing is a gem.

He puts his thumb on it and it activates this dome field around him. He breaths a sigh of relief and just drops. You can see the wind blowing really hard around this dome.

He is sitting in the dome thinking. He notices someone standing in the wind. It is this little girl that looks like a Nymph. She is a child and she is laughing at him. He is puzzled. He says 'Come here.' She shakes her head no.

The little girl is concentrating the wind onto one part of the dome with her finger and she is laughing. That part of the field is turning to ice. His dome field starts turning into ice and starts to crack.

Rovitomail shouts 'No. Don't do that. Stop!' Then she seems another being come up to the girl and take her hand. She says 'No Little One. This is a guest.' She raises her hands up and all the wind dies down.

Rovitomial is very relieved. Then he hears a crack and the ice around him starts breaking then it all falls on him. It breaks so finely though that it is like ice shavings. He brushes them off.

The older being asks 'Are you alright good sir?' Rovitomial replies 'Yeah I think I will be fine.' The little girl is hiding behind the older one's leg. She says 'You must excuse my daughter. She was only playing with you.'

Rovitomial says 'Well that was quite a dangerous game.' The woman says 'I understand. She may not yet. But I do. I am Yisch. This is my daughter Pisch. You have come for something. What can I help you with?'

Rovitomial says 'You know of the war.' Vish says 'Yes. I hear of it on the winds.'

Rovitomial brings up the map. Yisch looks at it and says 'Then I know what you have come for. You have come to travel on the Great Wind to an ancient place. To a time before us all when there were only the Four.'

Rovitomial says 'Yes this is the place you speak of that I must go. Can you take me there?' Yisch says 'Yes I can. Thought it may be very dangerous. Come and rst a while.'

Rovitomial says 'If this is to a be a dangerous journey then yes I must rest and check what I have brought with me. I thank you for this offer.'

Yisch says 'Then come.' She brings up the winds again. She looks down and says 'Daughter, will you give something for our guest to ride on?'

Pisch starts doing something with her fingers and makes wind into a frost chair. Rovitomial starts looking in his bag and pulls out a pillow. He sets the pillow on the chair.

Yish is chuckling a bit. Rovitomial says 'Okay. I am ready to go.' Yisch lifts him up with the wind. Then she lifts herself.

Pisch also lifts herself but she is a bit wobbly. Yisch takes her hand and holds her. Yisch says 'And let us go.' A strong wind picks you all up and lifts you off.

You start heading towards what looks like a huge tornado storm. Rovitomial is holding tightly onto the chair and looks concerned.

Rovi asks 'We aren't going into that are we?' Yisch says 'Yes we are. That is where I live. Try not to worry so much. You are overheating and sweating. I don't want that throne to melt.'

Rovitomial and looks down. Where his hands were on the arm rests is starting to melt. As they get closer to the tornado he closes his eyes 'Ahhhhhh!'

Then all the sudden it all stops and he opens his eyes. They are inside this beautiful garden. He is breathing heavily in relief. Little Pisch is giggling at him.

Yisch puts Pisch down and says 'Run along now and play.' Pisch giggles and runs off.

Rovitomial is looking around at this place. It is like being in the eye of a storm. He says 'This place is beautiful. I have never seen anything like it.' Yisch says 'It is home. Come you must be hungry.'

They are sitting and Rovitomial is finishing up what he is eating. Yisch says 'You must be wanting to know the dangers of our travel to this ancient place.'

Rovitomial says 'Yes the thoughts have been crossing my mind since I have arrived here at your home.' He digs into his infinity sack. He says 'But I might have something here that will protect me on the journey. If it is anything like the ride in...'

Yisch says 'It is stronger than that. Where I found you is a place called the Great Wind. It is what will take you to this ancient place. Many who have tried have been torn apart by the wind.'

Rovi replies 'I was expecting as much and that gives more reason to prepare. I do believe I have something in here though that your daughter can help me with.'

Rovitomial pulls a box out of his bag. Pisch picks it up and is looking at it. Rovitomial says 'Wait! Don't open that!' Pisch opens it and out jumps this little toad.

Rovitomial does a face palm and is a bit frustrated. He says 'Why did you let it out?' Pisch starts forming little ice snow balls and she is feeding them to the toad.

Rovitomial says 'No, no, no... don't feed it too much.' Pisch freezes the box and feeds it to the toad. Rovi says 'No!' Pisch is giggling.

Then Rovitomial reaches into his bag and pulls out what looks like a glob of purple slime. He throws it to the toad. The toad grabs it with his mouth and tries to swallow it. It is like bubblegum and peanut butter. It takes him a very long time to swallow it. The toad is only about 3 inches big.

Rovitomial says 'That should keep it busy for a while.' Then he puts the toad into his infinity sack. Then he pulls out a little scepter. He says 'This is what I was looking for.' This brings up another field all the way around him that is really bright.

Yisch looks at it and says 'This should be able to survive the Great Wind.' Rovitomial says 'Yes will a little bit of help from your daughter there.'

Yisch says 'Then you are ready to go.' Rovitomial says 'Yes. I would love to stay longer in this place with you and your daughter. I feel very much at home here. When I come back may I visit again?'

Yisch tells him 'Come. We must go. You must begin your journey.' She brings up a wind that takes them to the canyon. They are standing right before the Great Wind.

Rovitomial has the scepter. Yisch says 'Good luck on your journey. I hope you find what you are looking for.' Rovitomial says 'You never answered my question. When I return may I come back here to visit to see you?'

Yisch walks up to him and kisses him and smiles. Pisch runs up and hugs his leg. Rovitomial smiles at them and then activates the scepter. He says 'Give me a push Pisch.' Her and her mother both concentrate the wind.

Pisch turns the field around Rovitomial into ice that mixing with the energy of his field. He looks at both Yisch and Pisch and he is smiling. Then he pushes off into the Great Wind and shoots off like a bullet.

He is traveling really fast inside the field. You can see galaxies and universes just shooting by on the sides. He pulls out the map and notices that the four little light suns come together and they start glowing as one. He sees something opening in front of him. He goes through it and crash lands.

He get out of his field and notices that he is in a place that one side is completely night and the other side is completely day. He is looking around and hears a voice. It is a young girl's voice. She asks 'How did you get here?'

Rovitomial turns around and sees a being but he cannot really tell the features. It looks like a little girl. He asks 'Who are you? I cannot see you.'

She says 'I am sorry. Is this better?' She turns into a child version of an Ungre which is the same type of being as Rovitomial.

Rovitiomal is surprise and asks 'How did you get here? I don't know of any of my kind who have traveled here.' She replies 'I have always been here. I look like this because it is familiar to you.'

Rovitomial asks 'What is your name?' She says 'Astiara'antiana'

Rovitomial asks her 'What do you do here?' She says 'I cannot remember.'

He hears another voice and it is an older male voice. The voice says 'Yes the question is what are you doing here? Where is the Keeper of Light? Where is she? You should not be here without her.'

Rovitomial shows the map and explains 'There is a war going on in the cosmos.' This robed shrouded male being says 'That is no concern of mine.'

Rovitomial says 'And who are you?' The man says 'I am the Shadis'Arth. I am Delemadre. Me and Astiara'antiana are all that remains of us.'

Rovitomial asks 'Us? Who is us?' Delemadre replies 'We were the first. We two are all that remains.'

Rovitomial says 'I have come for the great light.'

The Shadis'Arth replies 'You must understand if you take a piece of this. What it will mean. What it will benefit and what consequences will follow.'

Rovitiomial says 'I understand.' Delemadre asks 'Do you? Then take the light.' He forms a bright light orb. Rovitomial takes it and says 'Thank you.'

The Shadis'Arth tells him 'Go now and never come back.' Then he sends Rovi straight out of there. Rovitomial lands hard back into his lab.

His infinity sack comes open and the toad jumps out. It is now the size of a baby hippo. Rovitomial say 'Ah, damn it.'

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a little orange orb. He gives it to the toad and the toad eats it. Then another orange orb appears and the toad creature eats it again. Then it keeps doing this over and over.

Rovitomial sits there and says 'I guess I should give you a name. Balloc because that is what you are. Nothing but Balloc.'

Rovitomial looks at the little ball of light. It starts glowing and he sees an inner darkness inside it. He is fascinated by this.

Then he hears Hera speak to him 'You have it! You have done it Rovitomial.' He hears a male voice 'He has done it.'

Rovitomial 'And I have the pleasure of, who are you?' Hera says 'This is Varrikhan.'

Remember that Varrikhan is an alias of Vustik Rokimn.

Varrikhan steps forward and takes the orb of light. He says 'You have done a great deed here today. This combined with what else we have gathered shall be able to bring the Hungali to their knees.'

Varrikhan puts his hand on Rovitomial's shoulder and says 'You shall be rewarded for this once it is all over.'

Rovitomial says 'Thank you.' He keeps thinking about what the Shadis'Arth told him. Rovi asks 'Are you sure this is a wise decision?'

Varrikhan gets stern and says 'This is the only decision we have left. I am surprised at you. After what you have been through to acheive this. You have doubts.

You can observe this yourself. The Ourhkina and the Hungali meet face to face close to the human world. Come and witness the power of this new weapon.'

Varrikhan leaves. Hera walks up and kisses Rovitomial on the head. She says 'You have done well.' Then Hera leaves.

Rovitomial sits and wonders 'I hope I have done the right thing.' Balloc looks at him with a sad face.

He takes a moment from eating and nudges him. Rovi looks at him and says 'At least two of us feel the same. Let's go see if any good comes of this.'

Rovitomial creates a purple orb and he and Balloc step inside. It teleports him and he can see a red planet. He can see the Ourhkina and Hungali lined up to fight.

He is watching the battle. He is horrified by it. Then he feels someone take his hand. It is Yisch. He feels someone take his other hand. It is Pisch.

He is happy that they are there. It comforts him. Yisch is weeping because of the war. Rovitomial takes Yisch and Pisch and holds them close.

Rovitomial says 'Whatever they are going to do they need to do it now.' They see a small group of Ourhkina surrounded by Hungali. They are getting ready to charge.

Rovitimial can feel it building. 'This is the end of the Ourhkina. The Hungali will wipe them out.'

Then there is a huge flash of light. It blinds Rovitiomial for a few moments. Then he observes the rest of the battle and notices that the Hungali are blinded by the light. He watches as the last group of Ourhkina finish them off.

He sees three meteorites shoot past the red planet. Pisch asks 'It is over?' Rovitomial tells her 'It is over.' Yisch says 'Come home with me. Come home away from this.'

Rovitomial says 'I will, but first there is something I must do.' He kisses Yisch and pats Pisch on the head. He hugs them both. He says 'Go now. I will come to you soon.' They leave.

Rovitomial and Balloc travel to Hera's temple. He sees Varrikhan and a Vala there who he does not recognize. He also sees an Arcturian there and another being he does not recognize.

Looking back at the memory we recognize them as Melkor and Nummandor. Varrikhan is speaking to Melkor and says 'Now go. Find him and bring him back.' Melkor leaves.

Rovitomial walks up on them. Hera turns to him and says 'Rovitomial. This is unexpected.'

Varrikhan says 'Congratulations. Our weapon worked. It wouldn't have worked without you. You have saved us all. You have defeated the Hungali. No longer will they ever be a threat.'

Rovitomial says 'But the loss. Only a few Ourhkina remain. Without the Hungali and the Ourhkina who will watch over the realms?'

Nummandor says 'We will. We will form a new order to take the place of these two. We have already been working with the Arcturians to bring this about. They are in agreement.'

Varrikhan says 'Plus with this new weapon, those who stand against us we can overcome.'

Rovitomial says 'Sounds like a dictatorship to me. That is why I have come to ask for the piece of light I gave you so I can return it where it came from.'

Varrikhan says 'Oh you mean this?' He holds it out. Rovitomial goes to reach for it 'Yes thank you.'

Then Varrikhan closes his hand and pushes Rovitomial back. He says 'You little fool. You think I would just give this to you to take back?'

Varrikhan shakes his head 'You are blind! This power is now ours.'

Rovitomial says 'I am taking it back! Get him Balloc!'

Balloc begins to try to Varrikhan and he drops the orb of light. It goes rolling. Rovitomial grabs the map and opens up the little portal.

Hera yells 'Stop him!' Rovitomial grabs the orb with the map and throws them in the portal and then the portal vanishes.

Where the portal opens the map and the orb go to the same place where Rovi first went. They get picked up by the wind and get blown into the canyon into the Great Wind. They got blown away.

Nummandor uses lightning on Rovitomial and shocks the crap out him 'You fool! You will die for this!'

Varrikhan gets Balloc off of him. He says 'Back to your swamp toad!' He ports Balloc away somewhere.

Hera says 'Stop! Do not kill Rovitomial.' Nummandor stops.

Varrikhan says 'I agree. We will spare him for what he has done for us. It doesn't matter if we have that little light now. All has been set in motion.'

Nummandor says 'How will letting him live not be a threat to us?'

Varrikhan says 'Because he shall never remember. From when Hera first visited him until now.' Then he touches Rovitiomial's head and knocks him out.

Rovitomial wakes up in his lab when someone is pushing him with his foot telling 'Wake up!' It is Zeus.

Zeus says 'Not all of us can just lay around like you do.' Rovitomial gets up quickly and says 'My Lord Zeus. I am sorry. I have been working so hard. I must have fallen asleep.'

Then Rovitomial touches the side of his head and says 'I have been having strange dreams.' Zeus says 'Strange dreams? Of what?'

Rovitomial replies 'I cannot remember.' Zeus says 'You were probably dreaming of tinkering here in your lab as you usually do. However that is another matter. I am here to reward you and congratulate you. What you did to my lightningbolt allowed me to strike Kronos down.'

Rovitomial says 'This is good news. But what of the Hungali?'

Zeus says 'They have already been defeated. How long have you been napping?'

Rovitomial asks 'Defeated? How?'

Zeus replies 'By the Ourhkina and a great light that rendered the Hungali blind. There are only a few of the Ourhkina that remain. The Hungali are all but extinct. Wherever this light came from, it turned the tide of the war and we were able to defeat Kronos and bring it to an end.'

Rovitomial is standing there. He is not super excited about it.

Zeus says 'Is something wrong? You do not agree?'

Rovi says 'No my Lord. It is a good thing that the war has come to an end and that you have defeated Kronos. I thank you for allowing me to help you in any way I could.'

Zeus says 'Yes that is also why I have come. Any reward you wish. Name it and I shall grant it.'

Rovitomial is thinking and says 'I want to go somewhere. Be with someone. But I cannot remember where or who.'

Zeus says 'Well, think on it for a while. Take all the time you need. Take all eternity. The reward will always be yours. Take care Rovitomial. There is much to be done but your part in this has come to an end. I wish you well on your endeavors.

Whenever you remember where it is where you want go and who it is you want to see, as your reward I shall grant it. It will be yours. Just ask.' Rovitomial says 'I will.'

Then the vision ends and we are back in the present time...

Rovitomial is here weeping after seeing this lost memory. Asherah Aphrodite is hugging him.

Rovitomial: "It was all my fault. I didn't know."

Ark: "No Rovi, it wasn't your fault. You had the best intentions in you. You knew the danger of if it fell into the wrong hands. You were willing to sacrifice yourself so they would not posess it. Sacrifice is the greatest deed of all."

Rovitomial: "Thank you both for this. I do feel better. I know where I want to go. My Queen may I take some time? I won't be long."

Me: "Yes Rovitomial. Go now and do what you must do."

Rovitomial: "Thank you. I will hurry back."

Me: Ark why are you not able to give me back all my memories of being the Void crystal?

Ark: There is something really major blocking those. I see that in these visions some have memories of you in the Void crystal. I think they scattered your memories and we will find them through these TS Past Vision sessions.

Peter: wow.... i felt like i was on the edge of my seat the whole day.. tense, anticipating, happy, listless, all sorts of sensations.

Ark: Yisch wanted to go to Rovitomial after he lost his memory. Varrikhan who is Vustik told her 'If you or your daughter go near him I will kill him.' Yisch loved him so much and she did not want him to die.

When Pisch left her mother, Yisch was fading away of sadness. She had been for a long time. The winds that blew there became gentle breezes. The only one that is constant is the Great Wind in the canyon.

The Shadis'Arth Delemadre and Astiara'antiana were the very first made by the Four. They came before the Divine, the Nature Folk, the Elements, the Angelic. Before anything. They were the first. There are only two of them left. There are no more of them.

The Shadis'Arth is the Keeper of that place and all that ancient knowledge and power. Astiara'antiana is the Arthan. She will eventually become the Shadis'Arth but it will take a very long time. Then Delemadre will go where the other ones went.

Me: Pisch You are also in this memory.

Peter: Wow. Sounds like there was definitely a cast in these memories.

Me: It is amazing how members in this group are interrelated.

Hylia: It really is, you can find so many true selves that interacted at some point that you wouldn't expect. It isn't so surprising.. the fates of many are woven together for very specific purpose, that all the incarnations who have joined the group thus far were able to find it is proof of that, we were led where we need to be.. that carries over to other realms as well.

Peter: Yeah, and other universes. Like, I didn't think Rovitomial would be in this universe so much, was thinking he would keep to the Agintra universe.

Me: The Urthak War affected every universe and realm. The Candelabra are not just in this universe. They are in pretty much all of them. Remember the Veil King had a deal with Vustik. This is one of the reasons they cannot be underestimated. They are literally 33 beings that have influence in the whole cosmos.

Ark: They came into power at the end of the Urthak War. They have been in power for a very long time. Thousands of years. This has caused so much imbalance to everything. Once something would form to return to the Ancient Ways they would squash it down. They do not want to lose power.

When Varrikhan told Melkor to go find that being who do you think he went to go find? I caught onto this right away. Somehow Vustik knew that Baphomet lived. He sent Melkor to get him. This is how Mono became part of the Candelabra. The Candelabra are extremely powerful. They have had immense influence for so long.

We should do Dolloiandea's TS Vision next. It tie into this one. It will also show the Urthak War from the opposition side.

When Lyindrinar gets a TS Past Vision we will finally see how they influenced the former Elven King Yserah. Remember Alfheim was invaded during the Urthak War? Lyindrinar was there. He was only a Captian at the time. He was there. He has that memory.

Lyindrinar's father was the greatest Elven General of that time. He plays a big role in that. Alakin Silverleaf is one of the first Elves to see what the Candelabra were up to. He tried to warn the Elven King. It is a really messed up situation.

When the All-Father said the Seven Candelabra betrayed him it was because he already knew what they were going to do. The Seven fought on the side of the Divine during war. The All Father told them they were done.

*Rovitomial already arrives back to see us again. He is disappointed.*

Ark: "Back so soon? Is everything alright?"

Rovi: "I went to Zeus and told him about the reward. Zeus sat there thinking and said 'I don't remember any reward.' I got upset and said 'No, you do remember the reward for what I did to your lightning bolt to take down Kronos.'

Zeus said back to me 'Oh yeah, that reward. It took you long enough. So long I should not even honor it. Since I still have same bolt I will give you your reward. What do you want?'

I told him 'I want to see Yisch. I want to go to her.' Zeus said 'Fine. I can do this for you one time.' Zeus pulled out a map that looks similar to the one I used to have. It worked the same way and it opened but it burned up after that.

Zeus told me 'Quickly before it closes.' I went through to where she was. The wind was barely blowing except for the Great Wind. I searched everywhere but could not find her. I am wondering what happened to her. This is bothering me."

Peter: ....shit. *cries* this TSPV explains so much. even for my incarnation... it even explains why i was very sad and felt betrayed for my entire incarnations life... i am crying right now... and it seems i will be crying for a good long while...

Dear Amy Bass, thanks so much for that TSPV. It exceeded my expectations.. i have found so much about myself in this, and understand much more.

It seems that rather than my thoughts about connecting with Rovi being one of going a step forward, as usual, I have now stepped into a lot bigger work. His Pain is my pain. My pain is a fragment of his Pain.

God damn this Hurts.... but it answers so many questions. I know Rovitomial wants to find Yisch. I feel this deep..

You are right Amy, at least Rovitomial managed to toss that light orb and map back to its rightful place. Who the hell knows what worse could have happened.

Well... the upshot of all this crying is that i can let out of lot of emotion that needed to come out. For all years of not being able to cry, this will make up for it.
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard