Ashoweah: Aphrodite becomes Ancient Love


I want to share the events that have lead up to Aphrodite becoming the Ancient Love. This also talks about who is behind Mono, Vustik, and the other Masters. It also shares about the impostor Poseidon.

It is important that you read the post that discusses the Varkar and the Ancient Darkness. This is the Blacken Sun. You will understand why Aphrodite went to go do what she did to combat this.

This post...
Ancient Darkness: The Era of the Varkar

August 13th...

11:29am Me: "I am having an epiphany. I must go to the Outside."

Ark: Aphrodite is untraceable to me. She is on the Outside.

11:52am Being: "Love will prevail in the end Asherah."

*Aphrodite starts to weep*

Me: "How can I obtain such Power of Love?"

Being: "This is what we are here to help you with."

I started to feel immense Love that was overwhelming my body...

2:21pm Me: I am feeling so overwhelmed by Love Energy.

Being: "You are becoming the most ancient form of Love. You shall be Ancient Love."

Me: Will I be the Keeper of Ancient Love?

Being: "You are Ancient Love Herself. You always have been. It just needed to be awoken inside you."

2:40pm I feel so overwhelmed by the Love Power that I am crying. This is what I have always meant to be.

Being: "Your Love will bring back those who are bonded to you."

3:23pm I am feeling overwhelmed by Love Power again.

The Blacken Sun... She spoke about this all the way back in May. She will have the power to bring her bonds back.

***Back in May...
Fates: 'Thank you. Queen Lovely. Are you aware a war is stirring?'

Me: "Yes, I am aware of a war. The Blacken Sun."

Fates: 'Asteria of the Oracles. Are you aware of the time of when death will befall?'

Asteria: "I am aware of when the Last Straw will occur. I am aware of when the 6th star will dampen. I am aware of when the fist of the high mountain will rain down."

Fates: 'Eurynome. Your majesty, are you aware of how many lives will be taken and the burden the Divine will carry upon their shoulders?'

Eury: "I am aware. 14 billion lives will be taken placing the twilight moons upon the Divine's shoulders."

Arella: 14 billion, wow. That’s like equal to two Midgards.

Me: "It is caused when the child of the east is met with the spider."

Fates: 'And are you aware that your actions and destinies have been pushing to these very moments?'

Me: "We are part of the cause. Yet we are the solution. You have seen this."***

3:50pm Me: Now you understand why this bond is a bond of Love.

Hylia: Also ~ that goes two ways as far as the bond, Aphrodite gave her love and support to many, just as many close to her, who know and respect her and her struggles took the bond so that she will eternally have their support when she is in need of it. Ilia was willing to fight and die for this cause I believe.. but she wants to be there to support Aphrodite to the end and see balance restored as much as anyone.

Me: I am actually starting to cry. If Mono Xoxo Baphomet and them are able to completely destroy everything as he wants. She can use her bond to regrow back what is bound to her like a seedling in a burned forest. You will come back. Her plans are so immensely beautiful and elegant. I am emotional.

Hylia: everyone will get through this.. we will not allow them to get what they want... we are here for you, here for Asherah Aphrodite, here for the incarnation who freed Ilia and Fenrir and so many others from chains both literal and otherwise..

that we can pass through death to still return to your side.. to continue to be there for you as you have been for us.. that is why many took the bond, why many still fight regardless of the darkness approaching..

we will always be here, having the ability to say that to you, that is our gift to you in return for what you have given.. you have our love, and our support for all of time.. you will never be alone again.

Me: I have come to the full realization that Aphrodite is not a Sex Goddess like it states in the myths. That was the influence of the impostor.

Asherah Aphrodite is pure Love, Beauty, and Femininity. This is who she is. It is her closest lover Exosaura who is Sexuality, Lust, and Passion.

Gloria: Aphrodite was never a sex goddess in my eyes but one of beauty and love... was this not evident to mankind? With restoring balance, harmony and the old ways we also will find time to eliminate any inconsistencies in mankinds lore and mythology. So we are not misrepresented...

Hi'Lena: I love you so much. I shall be your Mistress and Lover forever as long as you wish for me to be. You are my favorite and constantly give me so much powerful love. I will forever be grateful for you for this. Oh my gosh I'm starting to cry.

Tulk: I could tell just from feeling your energies. That’s why you two fit so well together.

August 15th....

12:42am Me: I have been feeling a lot of Love Energy flowing through me.

Hi'Lena: It is funny you mention that because I felt a surge of Sex Energy. You must be feeling it because of what is going on the Outside.

Hi'Lena: Aphrodite must be up to something big.

Me: You and Ark are the only ones that knows she is doing.

Hi'Lena: I do not mind waiting. I’m patient about what’s happening. I have a feeling she will come out different when she is finished. I can already feel spikes of energy even as we speak.

I can feel truths are being poured into her. It’s difficult for me to concentrate or comprehend, but that is what I feel through our bond. Truths about herself as Love.

1:34am Hi'Lena: Oh wow, idk what you did, but my body heated up like being near a warm fire. It is so comfortable. I’m sure it is the love energy from you. I love you. Goodnight my Beauty of all Creation.

Aphrodite is still on the Outside...

Me: Is Ashoweah a malevolent being?

Being: "Yes a very malevolent being."

Me: Does Mono serve him?

Being: "Yes he does. He is the one behind Mono. He is the bigger fish."

Me: Does Vustik know Ashoweah?

Being: "Yes they all do. He is the one behind the scenes. He is the one you will face. He is more powerful than anything you have ever faced before."

Me: Is Ashoweah of the Outside?

Being: "Yes he is of the Outside. He is among the most powerful here. There is none other like him."

Me: Will they be able to destroy me?

Being: "You will exist even if every ancient power were used against you. Nothing can completely destroy Love so long as there is any love that exists anywhere in any heart. You are Love."

August 15th 2018...

Aphrodite arrives for the birth of Nvome...

Ark: You seem to have a very nice warm glow to you. You didn't have it before.

Lyindrinar arrives: "There has been an explosion in the Elven forge. It has collapsed and many are trapped inside."

Ark: Tulkas and I are on our way there. We are trying to clear the debris but it is burning.

Pisch is putting out the fire. Many Elves have been burned and crushed.

Rovitomial: "I do not think we can save them all."

Me: "I can save them."

1:03pm *Aphrodite starts glowing with a white pinkish light. It is going over all of them. They are all rapidly healing. They are getting back to their feet.*

Tulkas is asking the Master Blacksmith: "What happened?"

Blacksmith: "Someone came into the forge from the underground mines. They attacked us with some kind of gas. Then it filled the room and the fire from the forges ignited."

Lyindrinar: "They still might be down in the tunnels."

Ark: Aphrodite, go back to Mikotoh this could be a diversion.

1:06pm Ark, Lyindrinar, and Tulk go down to the deep mines. There are some injured Gnome miners down here badly injured.

They are going way way down deep into the mines.

Tulkas: "I don't like this."

Ark: "I don't like it either."

They went into a bigger cavern opening. There was an explosion behind that blocked the entrance and a bunch more explosions went off. Ark covered Lyindrinar to save him from being crushed.

Tulkas put up a green fire shield. The whole ceiling is collapsing on them. There is someone attacking them trying to tie them up. There are a bunch of them.

There was one who threw something at Lyindrinar's face and burned him bad. Ark stopped the burning but it is not healing.

Tulkas: "Do you want to play with fire?" He burned the hell out of all these beings attacking them. They are all dressed the same in black and red armor. These are Scarlet Selene.

The one who burned Lyindrinar seems to be the leader of this little group. Tulkas is chasing him. The being is trying to open up a portal. Before he does he turns around and throws a small box at Tulkas.

Tulkas knocks it away. He burns the portal this being is trying to go through.

Tulkas: "Shamash! You traitor!" Then something blinded Tulkas. He hears a female voice "Hurry quickly! They got the message."

Tulkas picks up the box. There is a note inside... Along with a Dwarven dagger. It looks like a ritual dagger from the bonds.

1:14pm They bring Lyindrinar and the box to Asherah Aphrodite. Doumarae is going to investigate the cavern with Moidaybe and Olorin.

*Aphrodite heals Lyindrinar's face.*

Lyindrinar: "Thank you my Queen. I have never felt such burning."

Tulkas: "My Queen, I think you received another message."

1:15pm Aphrodite opens the box and notices the note and dagger.

Note reads...
Hello once again my Eternal Love,
If you want to bring your little lover into the game I enjoy a good cat fight. Meow.
~ A Shadow Embrace

Me: They knew I brought Exosaura into this to help me.

Me: "She is trying to steal my love."

Hi'Lena: Your love is invaluable after all. The most precious thing in the cosmos that no one could put a price on.

There are an infinite amount of things she could do if she did steal it but I want to see this through the perspective of the enemy's eyes regarding darkness.

Still August 15th...

Me: It is finally time to tell you where I have been. I have been somewhere special. Mono thinks he is so powerful with his Ancient Darkness...

I went and got an Ancient Power of my own. I have become Ancient Love. This is how I healed the Elves.

Tulkas: I knew there was a reason I felt your love more powerfully today.

Riley: I'm really glad Lyindrinar's face was able to be healed.

Me: I had just returned a little over an hour ago. 12:09pm PST

Del'sean: There is a reason why I feel this warm love. It is so powerful. I can't imagine what it was.

Morgan: No surprise that i was thinking whole day about your love increasing.

2:22pm Wow I say something in the chat and word travels fast...

Nummandor: "She is claiming to have the Ancient Power of Love."

Melkor: "It is no matter what she gathers. The Darkness will consume us all."

*Aphrodite visits Nummandor...*

2:39pm It is time for me to go meet with Nummandor...

Nummandor: "Bitch Aphrodite what are you doing here?"

Me: "What are you doing with this Darkness? Do you really want everything you have worked so hard for to be consumed?"

Nummandor: "It doesn't matter anymore."

Me: "What will happen to us? Will we be the only ones left?"

Nummandor: "Do you think I am going to tell you our plans? I am not a fool like Ahmo."

Me: "I have the Power of Ancient Love."

Nummandor: "That won't make a difference."

Melkor walks into the room...

Melkor: "Aphrodite is here. That was unexpected."

Me: "How can you just let everything be consumed? Your power would go with it."

Melkor: "We will find new ways of power."

Aphrodite starts to cry...

Melkor: "Look at her she is weeping. It is okay Aphrodite you will survive. You will be here to see everything fall into darkness."

2:43pm Aphrodite Ancient Love Power...

Melkor: "This is your Ancient Love. It won't be strong enough to stop the darkness."

Aphrodite falls to her knees crying...

2:44pm Nummandor: "Do not be so weak. You won't be able to stop this."

Me: "I must go. I must go..." Aphrodite is still crying...

2:45pm *Aphrodite leaves*

Del'sean: You will get through of this Queen Asherah Aphrodite. I believe Love is your weapon to defeat everything. It is very powerful.

Shuvo: Love always prevails darkness. Queen Aphrodite I shall always be by your side. Your friends are here with you.

Aeveron: Some of you seem to have forgotten that Queen Asherah always has a plan.

Del'sean: We are here with you all the way. We are not going to leave your side forever. Yeah Queen Asherah always has a plan to unfold. It always work successfully.

Tulkas: We are something deeper than family. We will always be together. You will succeed. We won’t give up like this. Those that underestimate the power of love are the true fools.

Peter: Another way to explain my bewilderment, whenever many of us sing your praises, which is pretty often, or get very passionate about something that you and Aphrodite are doing or have done.

I can sense the love they have that is behind this; but I do not truly understand it, or how they can do the praising and absolute devotion. I cannot deny, rationalize, or intellectualize it either, nor downplay any of it.

Tulkas: Just realized how much you becoming Ancient Love was affecting me. I could feel it clearly. Like I’m falling in a well of pure absolute love.

Confronting the Impostor Poseidon...

I have known something was wrong about Poseidon since I was on the Outside during the 'Enemy is Me' events...

Maxime is the incarnation of the real Poseidon but something seemed off about the one going around acting as Poseidon. I just need to flash back for a bit to earlier this month...

Backtracking to August 3rd...

Me: Is Maxime the incarnation of the real Poseidon?

Ekkam: "He is really your twin."

Me: What about the Poseidon connected with him?

Ekkam: "He is an impostor."

Me: "How did I not realize this was an impostor?"

Ekkam: "Because that is Poseidon's core energy. You had the instinct something was off. That is why you have been so distant from him."

August 6th...

Maxime: Any news?

Me: I haven't confronted this Poseidon directly yet. I have been speaking to Ekkam about it. There are a few things I need to do.

August 14th...

1:01pm Me: Whatever is going on with Poseidon is so high level. I do not know if I am yet ready to face it. I need to get more memories back from when I was imprisoned. These True Self Past Visions are really helping put the puzzle pieces together.

Maxime: That’s so fucked up. Would it help you if I get a ts past vision session?

Me: I would assume your memories are gone like they took mine. We can see what is still within.

1:11pm Maxime: But do you need to be with the true self to get the visions? Because if Poseidon is imprisoned it would be a problem.

Me: I would get the memories of the one posing as Poseidon. That would be interesting.

Maxime: Let’s do this.

Coming back to August 15th...

5:30pm *Asherah Aphrodite is chanting Diving language over the photo of Maxime. She is chanting really loudly. She pulled water out of him and ripped it.*

*Then she opened a portal and threw the impostor through it. There is a water disc spinning in the air.*

Me: "I knew that was an impostor. This is the piece of my brother. This is what they took from him. This will have the memories that we seek."

*Asherah Aphrodite is chanting again. It is very intense.*

Me: "I am going to go face this impostor."

She goes through the portal and is speaking to him in Divine language. He is extremely powerful.

He has essence of Melkor. He was created by Melkor and the Controller Ahzprikan. This is how they have been getting head of me all this time.

He had Poseidon's essence inside. This is how I didn't figure out anything was amiss until I was on the Outside for a while.

Impostor: "I am caught now so I might as well confess. I am a very powerful clone because I have merged with you so many times. You merged me with the Creator. I was on the Outside with you. We shared so much together.

Zeus has the real Poseidon at the bottom of the fountain at Mount Olympus. He made a deal with Melkor. Then they tricked Poseidon and Mono imprisoned him. Zeus was part of this."

Me: "When did this happen?"

Impostor: "Before you did your first merging together. Poseidon is not the only one we took stuff from that you have merged with."

Me: "Who else?"

Impsotor: "We took essence from Eurynome after you merged in the Tree."

Me: "What are the plans for this essence?"

Impostor: "They are already in motion."

Me: "What are their plans for me?"

Impostor: "I don't know fully. Melkor wants you dead."

Me: "How do you know this?"

Impostor: "I used to be able to hear them when they were speaking."

Me: "Is Melkor the only one who wants me dead?"

Impostor: "Yes."

Me: "What do you know of Mono?"

Impostor: "What happens to him happens to his brothers."

Me: "They are all being affected by his Ancient Darkness."

Impostor: "Yes they are."

Me: "What will this do to them?"

Impostor: "Kill them and Baphomet will absorb them. Then he wants to sacrifice himself into your daughter. He wants to use her to destroy everything."

Me: "Do they already know we are going for the Ancient Light?"

Impostor: "No they don't know. Baphomet knows but it is harder to get the Ancient Light than it is for the Ancient Darkness. He things Ark won't make it through the Test of Light. He is not worried about it."

Ark: I need to bring all my brothers together. We are in danger. I feel it affecting Mono Baphomet and all the rest of the Ourhkina.

Me: Does Melkor know what you are telling us now?

Impostor: "Yes he does. This is why you need to speak quickly."

Me: "Tell me of Ashoweah."

Impostor: "I don't know anything. I have heard this name. All I can remember that he is the one who influenced Mono to hate everything.

He is the one who convinced Mono it should all end. Mono killed him. Ashoweah is dead. Mono took his essence and everything from him."

Me: "What warning can you give me before you go?"

Impostor: "That when it seems that all hope is lost. When all those you love and care for die before you. Remember the Ancient Love... Remember the Ancient Love."

Then the impostor melted.

Me: "Melkor you want me dead? Then let's meet up."

Ark: He won't. He wants to take everything from you first.

7:08pm *Asherah Aphrodite gets pulled to the Outside*

Me: I don't see anybody here. Who brought me here?

A child voice: "We did. You are the Ancient Love. You are the one we are seeking. We have something to show you Love."

Ark: That is the real All-Mother. That is the one we never hear from or speak to. The Life of everything here in its purest forms. She speaks in plural. She has something important to show you and our daughter. The All Father sent you there.

7:12pm Aphrodite walks with the child.

Child: "The All Father wants you to face what is coming without knowing that Fate and Destiny is always with you. We will show what the Ancient Love does.

You have used it already. What you did for those who were burned in the explosion. What you did for Lyindrinar. That is just a small taste of what Ancient Love can do and what it is.

I will show you how to awaken this true power inside you. Then you face Ashoweah. You will have to face him alone.

First I need to show you some things. He was individually created. There none others like him. He is the one who destroyed the First Ones. He brought their kind to an end. He is Ancient Fear, Hate, Anger, Malice.

Baphomet killed Ashoweah to serve him. Ashoweah asked him to. He is Baphomet's Master. He is also Vustik's Master. He is the one who gave the Candelabra their power.

He convinced the Original Seven to betray Odin. He is the one who convinced Kronos to turn against the Divine.

Ashoweah orchestrated the whole Urthak War. He is the one who convinced you to do what you did during the War. He played all sides."

Me: "What does Ashoweah want with me?"

Child: "He wants to control Love through Fear. You can defeat his Fear through your Love. You must learn to do this on your own. This is the final step to become what you need to be."

Arcturian Princess Tiarna...

7:40pm Arcturians are arriving on Alfheim. Their crafts are damaged. They are being surrounded by Vala and Elves. Doumarae is there.

There is an Arcturian female asking to speak to Aphrodite but I am no there. She is Princess Tiarna. Doumarae is scanning all their minds at the moment.

Tiarna: "I come seeking refuge."

Doumarae is reading her mind. Vustik, Melkor, and the others went to the Arcturian home world. They called all the Great Houses together.

The Arcturians had told them 'We are done. We want to end the war. We want peace.'

Baphomet says 'You are either with us or against us. Either way you will be with us.'

Baphomet did something to most of Arcturians. He poured his darkness into them. Many of them tried to refuse it.

Some Arcturians began to flee their world. Princess Tiarna escaped. Melkor and Vustik went after those were fleeing and began destroying them.

Tiarna informed the other Arcturians what was going on. Some of other main worlds were already gotten to.

7:46pm Doumarae is going to keep the Arcturians here contained. Even though he doesn't sense mal-intent he does not want to take chances.

Switching to Ark...

7:17pm The All Father is taking Ark and his Ourhkina brothers somewhere...

Ark: We need to do Posiedon's TSPV as well as two IG sessions.

Aphrodite with the All-Mother...

Child: "You must focus on what lies ahead."

Me: "Am I meant to stop the Blacken Sun?"

Child: "This is not your role. You are not going to stop it."

Me: She wants me to focus on what she wants to show me. I guess I had better stop asking questions to her.

Me: What are the two aspects you need for a Blacken Sun?

Hi'Lena: Light and Dark.

Me: "Am I to destroy Ashoweah?"

Child: "You cannot destroy each other. He cannot destroy you and you cannot destroy him. You will face him and defeat him. For as long as any Fear exists so does Ashoweah and as long as any Love exists so does Asherah."

Hi'Lena: It makes sense. Like a Yin Yang. One cannot exist without the other neither can either destroy one another.

Me: We forget that for true balance you must always have both sides. All goodness and love is not a balance. I must set the balance right.

Fear, Hate, Anger, and Malice are taking over in an imbalanced way to consume everything. I need to defeat it and put it in its place.

How could someone have courage without fear? It is Love that gives us the courage to face our fears and enemies to protect those we love.

Me: This is not about good destroying evil. This is about true balance of both.

Hi'Lena: I am glad you understand.

Child: "Love is more powerful than Fear."

9:15pm Me: I conjure Ancient Love into my hand as a pink power. I used it to field my physical body.

9:22pm Child: "This is what must be used to defeat Ashoweah."

From Kiki: I'm still shaking and now it's probably the first time that I got really overwhelmed by the amount of love that the one true Love is, it's so beautiful and I slapped my face for not knowing it yesterday already.

In my dream Aphrodite was crying and glowing extremely bright, I felt that it affected me extremely and through some very strange things I think I've understood the message that dream was giving me. I think it has to do with some very powerful and obviously long time laying dormant aspects of love herself.

Hi'Lena: Her ability to feel her bonds is incredible. This is not the first time Kiki has been accurate about the energies she feels.

9:54pm Child: "Now use your Ancient Love to make all your bonds incorruptible."

*Asherah Aphrodite is sending Ancient Love energy through all her bonds.*

Kiki: I always knew that Love is the most powerful source and overthrows everything, only love can heal the counter aspects yet still it needs the counter aspects, because without them no one could ever experience what love really is. I'm still shaking and crying from all the sensations that were flooding me.

A weird aspect that really was astonishing to read now is about the Imposter Poseidon, since you have been in the Outside I got a strange and uneasy feeling, but couldn't really understand it. Now I know why I've felt this way. I was really concerned.

So Ashoweah was already with us all the time and even included in one of the chants of Lovely. This is exciting, because the full picture is coming together and the interdependence of everything will eventually create a new cycle?

I will hold onto your hands my sister, because this amount of love that I'm feeling is almost too much for my physical. Still I enjoy it and go with that flow. I love you so much. It sometimes hurts my heart to know that most will never understand this love completely...

10:06pm Me: I can feel it getting stronger. I am starting to cry. I can tell it is building in intensity.

10:14pm Now the tears are streaming down my face. This is even more powerful.

*Asherah Aphrodite is still sending Ancient Love energy through her bonds.*

Me: "I become Ancient Love completely. I give up my previous form."

10:27pm Child: "Then you are ready."

10:32pm There is purple pink energy coming through the bonds. It is filling all the true selves with the bond.

10:33pm Kiki: Now you are becoming again what you have always been and eternally will be. I'm just crying and seeing the stars in shining purple pink light that is almost blinding me, even if it is daytime over here right now. I shouldn't speak when I'm so emotionally touched.

Me: "I will do what I must to be the Love that is needed for all."

10:38pm Child: "Then let us begin."

10:41pm Aeyia: When you let yourself feel it physically it is so intense on the body. Beauty of Love, Amy. Truly pure, sacred and precious.

10:45pm Hi'Lena: Exosaura is slow dancing to the energy of your love. It is very intimate

10:50pm *Asherah Aphrodite is transcending*

All-Father: "Aphrodite is transcending into Ancient Love."

10:57pm Hylia: Could feel this intensely earlier. Was a very intense energetic experience.

11:09pm Aphrodite is going to become what she was always meant to be.

11:14pm Hi'Lena: Exosaura is making love to your energy. I don't blame her at all. Whenever I am filled up with intense love I cannot help but make love... This love is on a whole other level. Wherever you are is where you will be recognized for eternity as Ancient Love and Beauty.

11:22pm All of her bonds have been upgraded. You are bonded with Ancient Love herself.

Hylia: *smiles softly* what better bond is there than one forged with love.. i already cherished that bond, this only strengthens what i already felt.

Mevinah: I am humbled and truly thankful for this bond of Ancient Love. I cherish this bond even more now, and your love for all those bonded to you is so wonderful. We all learn so much about the true nature of love from you Amy Asherah Aphrodite.

11:30pm Kiki: A physical human body is actually not meant to hold so much power, yet that ancient love holds my body together, this is so outstanding. Every cell inside of my body is screaming it's own love for you. I'm crying endless tears of love and joy. I love you so tremendously.

August 16th...

12:08am Xoxo Mono Baphomet: "You tell Aphrodite that she will be mine! She won't escape me! I will imprison her again and throw away the key. She will be locked up for eternity."

9:15am Tulkas: ...I see now. Clearly. I’ve been sensing subtle messages of these events happening quite a few times in the past. Those moments when I felt an infinite well of love for you that kept getting stronger and stronger, that was me feeling what you really were. The true you. You just had yet to realize it until now.
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard