How Aphrodite met Ark and Eomeya


Aphrodite and Eomeya actually met at the wedding of Zeus and Hera. It was at a celebration upon Mount Olympus. Many from across the Divine realms came. This is where the vision begins...

Eomeya is standing there watching Hera be joined in marriage. Eomeya says 'That poor woman. If only she knew what she getting.'

Eomeya hears a female voice from behind her that says 'She knows what is getting, but Hera has her mind set on other things than Zeus's affections.'

Eomeya turns around and sees that it is Aphrodite speaking to her. Eomeya says 'Yes, I would agree. Still I feel for her. She is known to have a rage and a temper.'

Aphrodite says 'I am sure Zeus will learn that as well in time.' Then they both laugh.

Eomeya says 'I am...' Aphrodite finishes the sentence 'Eomeya. Yes, I am a great admirer of yours.'

Eomeya says 'And you are Aphrodite Goddess of Love. I am also an admirer of you.' They both laugh. They are drinking wine. Dionysus is smashed face drunk and entertaining the crowd.

Music begins to play. Yahweh comes up to both goddesses. He says 'My Lady Eomeya and my Lady Aphrodite. Will either one of you care to dance?' He looks sharply into Eomeya's eyes.

Eomeya looks away and says 'I am fine at the moment. Thank you.'

Aphrodite says 'I will dance with you.'

Aphrodite and Yahweh begin to dance together. Eomeya dances with Thor. Both of the pairs are dancing close together.

A horn starts sound off. Everyone takes their place.

Aphrodite asks 'What is going on now?'

Eomeya says 'A blessing is beginning. Baphomet the Baptizer shall bless this union.'

Aphrodite and Eomeya are standing with each other. They see 13 Ourhkina arrive.

Aphrodite says 'Those are the Ourhkina. The Angelic beings. I have never seen so many until now.'

Eomeya says 'They fascinate you. I can tell.'

Aphrodite says 'They were created by the All-Father and the All-Mother. It is said that their creation and that of their Hungali brethren were taken from the essence of the ones that came before. They fascinate me in many ways.'

Eomeya says 'I see a glow in you. It seems vibrant and warm.'

They both watch as Baphomet steps forward. Zeus and Hera kneel before him.

Baphomet says 'You gather from all the realms to bless this union. To baptize these two Divine in Marriage. King Zeus and Queen Hera of the Olympians.'

Then Baphomet turns and they bring in a bull. Baphomet slices its throat and sacrifices the bull.

Baphomet says 'May the blood of this sacrifice bond you both and make your union grow strong.' He splatters blood on both of them. 'Arise King and Queen of the Olympians.'

Eomeya and everyone applauds except for Aphrodite. She is gazing at someone.

Eomeya asks 'Wasn't that beautiful?'

Aphrodite says 'Yes, he is.'

Eomeya looks at her strangely and asks 'Who? You mean Zeus?'

Aphrodite says 'Oh, no. Eww, no. That one...' She points at one of the Ourhkina. 'Who is that one?'

Eomeya says 'That is EinossArku. The Angelic being of Fate and Destiny. It is said that he works with the Norns. That he oversees all of our threads and what our destinies hold for us. Of course I don't see how anyone could take so much time of knowing the destinies of all.'

Aphrodite says 'Fascinating. I must meet him.'

Eomeya says 'Zeus would forbid that. As our King it is only he who can speak to the Ourhkina. You cannot always have what you seek.'

Aphrodite says 'Can't I? I want that one. I will have that one.'
Eomeya says 'I know him quite well. He has brought me insight of fate and destiny before. I could say something to him for you.'

Aphrodite gets shy 'And what would you say? That I am over here staring him down like a giddy little fairy? I would be embarrassed. But still... I wonder. What would he think?'

EinossArku looks over at Aphrodite and smiles. Eomeya's eyes widen and she says 'That is something I have never seen before. I have never seen one of them smile.'

The vision flashes forward...

Eomeya is at her temple and she is preparing to go somewhere. She is reading a letter from Aphrodite that messenger gave her.

The letter asks Eomeya to come visit Aphrodite at her temple. That Aphrodite is having a celebration in honor of her friend Ostara Goddess of Spring.

Eomeya is putting something in a box. It is glowing.

She hears a male voice from behind her that says 'My Lady Eomeya. I am sorry if I have come unannounced, but I wish to speak to you.' Eomeya turns around and sees Yahweh.

Eomeya says 'Come with me to Aphrodite's temple for a celebration to Ostara.'

Yahweh says 'Aphrodite's temple? I would be honored.' He gives Eomeya this Desert Rose stone.

Eomeya takes the gift and smiles. Yahweh says 'This comes from my homeland. I found it for you.'

Eomeya kisses Yahweh on the cheek and says 'Thank you. It is beautiful. Shall we go?' Yahweh smiles and says 'Yes we shall.'

Eomeya and Yahweh both arrive at Aphrodite's Temple.

They are greeted by one of Aphrodite's guards. It is Tulkas who says 'Follow me this way to the inside of my Lady's temple.' They follow him.

They see many other Divine beings there celebrating. Ostara and Aphrodite are sitting at a long table.

Aphrodite sees Eomeya and excitedly waves to her. Eomeya comes and sits down next to her. They both hug and embrace.

Aphrodite says 'It has been too long since you have come to see me.'

Eomeya says 'It has been hard with all the disagreement and arguing amongst us. Kronos is threatening war. But I do not wish to come here to bring you dreary news of the day. I brought you something else.'

Eomeya whispers 'From Arkinoss...' She gives Aphrodite a box. She opens it and her eyes up. Aphrodite gets emotional.

Aphrodite says 'It is beautiful. A piece of the Pink Star. He said he would get me one and he did.'

Eomeya says 'It is too bad he cannot be here.'

They are celebrating and dancing at the party. Eomeya is dancing with Yahweh. It looks like they are having a good time.

Yahweh breaks away from dancing when he sees Aphrodite walking off to a balcony and says 'Excuse me love, I must rest for a moment. Some air will do me good.'

Eomeya smiles and kisses him on the cheek and says 'Hurry back.' Eomeya waits for a while for Yahweh to return. She goes looking for him.

She goes and sees Yahweh on the balcony with Aphrodite. Yahweh is giving Aphrodite the same kind of Desert Rose stone he gave Eomeya.

Eomeya hides behind a pillar and listens in on the conversation.

Aphrodite says 'You come here professing love for me as you do to my good friend Eomeya?'

Yahweh says 'I have no love for her. She only desires love from me, which my love is only for you.'

Aphrodite says 'And my love is for someone else and will never be yours!'

Aphrodite is angry and walks away.

Yahweh says 'That love is forbidden! Your secret love with an Angelic! What if I was to tell Zeus?'

Aprodite says 'Then tell him! I do not fear Zeus!'

Eomeya comes out from behind the pillar and looks at Yahweh.

Yahweh says 'No. You don't understand.'

Eomeya walks up to Aphrodite who has tears on her face.

Aphrodite says 'I am so deeply sorry. I feel as if I have betrayed you.'

Eomeya says 'You have not betrayed me. You are my dear friend.'

They both hug each other.

The vision flashes forward to during the Urthak War...

Eomeya is in the Catacombs of Olympus. She is walking through wearing a hooded robe. She stops and pulls out a flute. She plays a little melody and then stops to listen.

She hears someone else on a flute play the same melody back. The figure steps out of the darkness. It is Hera.

Eomeya says 'You have come.' Hera says 'Yes I have what she needs. I know where it is at.'

Eomeya says 'Aphrodite will be pleased with this. I will tell her of this.'

Hera says 'But you cannot tell her it is me. Just tell her that the one who can help her find Ancient Love will meet with her.'

Eomeya goes to Zeus. He is sitting there with Ares. They are drinking and joking about how the war is going. Ares is talking about how mighty he is. They see Eomeya enter.

Zeus says 'Eomeya, what brings you here? Where is Aphrodite? Still running around after Myths and Legends?'

Ares says 'Yeah, while some of us fight to defend the realms.'

The vision flashes to the end of the Urthak War...

Eomeya is trying to find Aphrodite at her temple. The place is all dark. She sees EinossArku. He is standing there with the piece of the Pink Star. Eomeya comes up and she has tears in her eyes.

Ark says 'She is gone. I have lost her forever.' Then he sets down the piece of the Pink Star on her altar and then he leaves.

Eomeya is sitting there underneath the statue of Aphrodite.

She says to the statue 'Oh my beloved friend. Where are you? What has happened?'

Someone approaches from behind her. She sees Mono Baphomet. He has two other beings with him. One is Vustik and the other is Melkor.

Eomeya says 'What are you doing here Baphomet?'

Vustik says 'I have come for every piece of my prize.'

He shows Eomeya an image of where Aphrodite is imprisoned. He laughs.

Vustik says 'I would keep you there right next to her, but I don't want you two getting jealous over me.'

Melkor says 'Then I guess you will have to die.' He begins moving toward her.

Mono Baphomet says 'Stop. She will not die here. She will not remember. You two go and leave her to me.'

He touches her head and she faints. She wakes up somewhere all windy. She can barely stand. She starts getting blown back.

Behind her she sees a canyon. There is a Great Wind blowing through the canyon. She is trying to hold on.

A hand grabs her and lifts her up. A female says 'Eomeya. What are you doing here in the lands of eternal winds? I am Yisch. Let me take you home.'

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard