Doldriea: Catalyst of Monsters


We had a major breakthrough when it comes to the monstrosities that have been attacking Alfheim. We discovered that they were using Doldriea to help create these monsters. For Maja...

Beginning of the session... Doldriea is involved in a dangerous extraterrestrial situation. When I tried her core fusion the first time she infected the nature realm and myself.

When a Core Fusion goes wrong before it begins...

I had to remake my energetic codes and purge the realm. We have to be very careful going into this session.

Even back when she was in an embodiment bubble little zerglings attacked us through her.

Ark: This is going to be shitty.

Me: "Ekkam what do you know about this situation?"

Ekkam: "This is something I am going to have to research."

Me: "How much time do you need?"

Ekkam: "Not long. Less than a few hours."

Peter: One way to find out... Rovitomial is here is you need him.

Me: "We kept a sample of the virus she unleashed in the nature realm. I would like Rovitomial to study it."

Peter: Less than a few hours is not long... says a TS who casually says "we didn't start incarnating until about 400 million years ago..."

Peter: "Got it. Just upgraded the lab in the manner Peter just specified"

August 8th 2018... PST timezone...

7:00pm *Rovitomial has the virus sample he is studying it*

Me: You really are in sync.

Peter: Yes.. the knowledge is coming to me more clearer since that core fusion. It is really exciting.

Rovitomial: "This is intense, One has to admire how well engineered this virus is - biological, mechanical... and very manipulative."

My lower back is *blazing hot*, Rovitomial is fully engaged and had to put in a lot of guards and restraints in the lab to keep this thing contained...

Me: I am sending Ark to the lab.

Me: "Get the place on lock down and put up fields. Lock the virus inside."

Peter: I may need to look into runes and other spell forms to adorn the lab to enhance its containment and natural thwarting ability, and to diminish whatever Candleabra powers and abilities. Think of the runes used in Sword of Truth series. I think Rovitomial asked for assistance in that matter and to put those in ASAP.

Ark: We got it contained. All those upgrades Rovitomial did to his lab really worked out.

Rovitomial: "I am not going through this again."

Ark: I am going to help study this thing for a bit.

Me: "Rovitomial get the Dwarven flame as hot as you can. Bring that along with a contained sample of the virus, and some of the black dust from the fairy monster, and show them to Ark."

Peter: Got it, just now was thinking of Dwarven flame, I was imagining a ring of that flame.

*Rovitomial has them ready for Ark. He has a little bit of the virus in a containment orb.*

Ark: See that? Exactly what we suspected. I added a bit of dust to the virus and it started reacting and forming into something. It looked like it was going to become a monstrosity. I threw it into the Dwarven flame and it burned up.

Whatever they are using to make these monsters some of the essence is coming from the true self of Maja. That is why it can spread so fast and grow so quickly.

Peter: something is happening, sharp pin prick pain left side of my chest.

Me: The pain on the side of your chest is because Rovitomial got pricked a few times by little stingers with legs that came from it.

Peter: So that virus is the catalyst to those monstrosities. Now I understand why we need to deal with Doldriea at this very moment. We take care of her successfully, we can place a lid on this threat.

Kandi: Damn that's fucking amazing how those events were so far apart but tied into each other!

Ark: "Rovitomial work on a containment field that we can put around Maja's true self when we find her. This other infection, just burn it."

Peter: That dust and ash isn't the only thing that virus can form into monstrosities. Gladly, Incarnation love of fire engaged.

*Rovitomial is cauterizing himself with Dwarven flame where these stingers got him. Ark is helping.*

Peter: The field will contain 3 parts it seems. same kind of stuff used in lab first layer, reversed opalescent shield 2nd layer, outer layer is made with a mix of dwarven and silver fire - two -toned.

Ark: Wherever they have her must be really deep in Arcturian territory.

Ark: "Pack a travel bag. We are going somewhere today."

Rovitomial: "Where are we going?"

Ark: "We need a ship."

Rovitomial: "You are cooking up something aren't you?"

Ark: "Yes I am."

Peter: I got an image of a similar kind of lab facility, combined with other elements. TS not 100% aware or willing it seems.

7:17pm Ark: "Once we figure out the first part we are going to need some cast members to play some roles. Who wants to join us for this?"

Peter: Travel bag contains some things from lab. Is Pisch available? I feel like she will be handy role for this. Also, Vastrunna?

Me: "I enjoy playing roles. I know a few others who might. I am bringing Exosaura."

Morgan: You can call for Eeaynna.

Sam H: You can call for Lyindrinar for any missions.

Me: "Exosaura, Eeaynna, and Lyindrinar you shall come with us."

Sam H: Anything for the Queen.

Morgan: Yes.

7:24pm *Ark and Rovitiomial go to the Arcturian universe on the outer-rim of it.*

Rovitiomial: "What are we doing here?"

Ark: "Looking for the forbidden star."

Rovitomial: "I see no star."

Ark: "We have to wait."

Riley: If Doumarae can be of service I'm willing to help.

Me: "Yes Doumarae you shall come with us as well."

Peter: I got up a few moments ago, felt i needed to spin a few rounds (think whirling dervish).

7:29pm *Where Ark and Rovitomial are other ships are showing up. They are not a threat.*

Ark: "Wait for it Rovi."

*They a blue light. It starts growing. It spreads to an outline of a black planet.*

Ark: "There we go. Let us proceed."

Rovitomial: "What is this place?"

Ark: "This is the forbidden star where you find rogues, cutthroats, smugglers. The type that don't have any allegiance to anybody but themselves."

Rovitomial: "They are pretty much undesirables huh?"

Ark: "Not too many you can trust here."

Rovitomial: "Then why are we here?"

Ark: "To see a friend of mine."

*Ark reaches into his infinity sack. He brings out tattered armor and robes.*

Ark: "Hurry and put these on. The light won't shine forever and it is stops we will be locked out."

7:36pm *They put on the armor and proceed into the world of the forbidden star*

Ark and Rovitomial come down to a city what has different architecture of all kinds. They go down to the marketplace. There are caged beings that are being sold. There are many stolen relics and other black market items.

Rovitomial: "Everything about this place is wrong. If Queen Asherah knew what is going on here..."

Ark: "She will in time. But right now it is the safest place within the Arcturian universe. This way..."

They go into a tavern bar with all kinds of different beings inside. There is a huge ogre that walks in front of Rovi and stops him. He looks down at him.

Ogre: "What are you doing here pipsqueak?"

Ark steps in: "I am looking for Korax."

Ogre: "And who is asking for him?"

Ark: "Tell him Arcantus is looking for him."

Ogre: "If he doesn't know who you are I am coming back here and crushing both of your skulls."

Rovitomial notices a brand mark on the back of the ogre's neck of two crossing black daggers.

Rovitomial: "I do not like this place at all. There are a lot of foul characters here."

Ark: "Just keep calm. Block some of your senses. We don't know who is in here."

Ark and Rovi get called over to a booth. They see an Arcturian sitting there. Rovitomial is nervous. The Arcturian notices Ark.

Korax: "Arcantus... The truth speakers said that you and Tulkas were killed by one of the Candelabra."

Ark: "I have friends everywhere that pull me out of hard times."

Korax: "It is a good thing too. The truth speakers are going around saying that you both perished at the hands of a powerful Candelabra. That Alfheim was completely turned into obsidian.

That even the Candelabra Vustik was killed and executed as a traitor. According to them the campaigns are in their favor and they are pushing all your armies back."

*Ark and Korax both laugh*

Ark: "I love good bullshit stories. Anyway, this is Rovitomial. Korax is my man on the inside that I told you about."

What really happened instead of what the truth speakers said...
Primordial Fairy Aevren and Melkor

Rovitomial: "An Arcturian working for us?"

Ark: "Korax has no love for the Arcturian rule now."

Korax: "I am a lesser born Arcturian. Like many Arcturian soldiers I am sure you have slaughtered in battle. My brother rose up from being lesser born to command a fleet. When he was given the command to destroy a world he refused.

He was publicly executed by slow disintegration. You must understand Rovitomial the Arcturians weren't always like this. Now I stand against the ruling class. I help Arcantus here and he rewards me. So what can I do for you here?"

Ark: "I need a ship and a crew. I need you to tell me of any secret Arcturian labs. Bio-labs. Where they take beings."

Korax: "I have heard of a place through the Collectors and Slavers. A world not too far from here. The Arcturians pay high prices for powerful beings.

Whoever you are looking for you will find them there. I have to warn you. This place is heavily guarded.

However, they do allow a short time period for Slavers and Collectors to rest on that world. You are thinking about going there aren't you? You are asking me to come with you."

Ark: "Yes I am."

Korax: "They know my face. They know yours too and your energy."

Ark: "Well we have been working on a solution for that. Rovi show him Project B."

*Rovitomial pulls out a necklace.*

Korax: "What are you going to do? Dazzle them?"

Ark puts the necklace on and takes on the appearance of a Pleiadian Slaver.*

Korax laughs: "That is the coolest thing I have ever seen."

Ark: "Give me a ship and a crew and I will reward you well."

Korax: "A hundred of those necklaces."

Rovitomial: "No way!"

Ark: "Done. You get one now personally for yourself. The rest we will pay you upon completion of the task I ask of you."

Korax: "Done."

Peter: Wow, my impression was more or less correct about Korax!

Ark: "Rovitomial I need you to go back to Alfheim and give out those necklaces to Asherah, Exosaura, and Eeaynna. Do not give them to Lyindrinar and Doumarae. They are playing the role of the captives."

Peter: Got it.

Ark: "Arcturian space thinks that Alfheim has fallen. Perfect. We are going to use that to our advantage by taking the High Chancellor and the Elven General as captives who were fleeing Alfheim."

Peter: This is feeling like a sci-fi plot. The truth speakers don't speak much truth.

Me: The truth speakers are Arcturian propaganda speakers.

Peter: But of course. Human society mirrors this kind of trend. Sad but not surprising.

Riley: Was thinking the same exact thing.

8:00pm *Korax is getting a ship and gathering up what he needs*

Korax: "I got the ship."

*Ark and Korax go to the ship. They leave that world together on it. He opens a portal and Asherah, Exosaura, Eeaynna, Lyindrinar, Doumarae, and Rovitomial come through into the ship*

Peter: This is an excellent team. All needed elements and aspects are here.

Asherah, Exosaura, and Korax turn into Pleiadian Slavers like Ark. Eeaynna turns into a Zalak. They are big creatures. Rovitomial turns into a Gorskin. They look like hermit crab creatures. They are really smart and work with technology.

Ark: "Do you have those fake cubes I had you make earlier?"

Rovi: "I have them. I will need to modify them a little bit."

Ark: We are going to put Lyindrinar and Doumarae into a false sleep state. We are going to place these cubes on them. This will act like these cubes made them go unconscious. These cubes are actually reverse bombs. They cause an implosion.

Once they take Lyindrinar and Doumarae inside then Doumarae can use his mind control and find out where Maja's true self is.

Kandi: Sorry it's just sometimes I forget how these missions are typically dangerous.

Korax: "The Controller Ahzprikan is there."

Ark: This is where Asherah and Exosaura come in.

Once Doumarae and Lyindrinar have found Doldriea. Doumarae can send me a telepathic message confirming it. Then I will go with the next phase of the plan which me, Korax, and Rovi will carry out.

As for now... enjoy the ride the Pleiadian ship.

Rovitomial: "I haven't seen the outer-rim of Arcturian space for a long time."

Doumarae: "I as well."

Peter: What does that ship look like.. for some reason i imagined a slimmer version of the Protoss carrier ships.

Ark: It is a dull grey color. They kind of look like Protoss ships.

8:16pm Korax: "We are arriving."

There is a huge Arcturian battle fleet there.

Rovitomial: "Are we expecting company?"

Korax: "Just follow my lead."

There is Arcturian language coming over the communications. They are saying: "Pleiadian Vessel what is your purpose in Arcturian Space?"

Korax: "I am First Officer aboard the ship Blood Slave. Our Captain and our crew have captured some high value enemy targets and wish to speak to the Controller."

Communication: "Get in line behind the other ships. Everyone has high value enemy targets." He said this sarcastically "Send your data through."

Ark: "Alright Doumarae and Lyindrinar. It is time to go to sleep for a bit."

We lay Lyindrinar and Doumarae down and put slip cuffs on them. They look like really powerful bondage chains but they break really easily. It is like having paper mache wrapped around you.

We put the cubes on their chests and Rovi activates them. They appear like they are stuck in them but they aren't.

Korax: "Sending data through now."

Communication: "Pleiadian ship Blood Slave prepare to be scanned."

Now we can see if these necklaces are worth a damn.... There is a huge Arcturian ship that comes in front of us. It is scanning and sensing.

Rovitomial: "These necklaces should send out false images of essence so when they look through our thoughts and energy they are Pleiadian. It is all illusions for them."

8:24pm The scan finishes.

A really stern excited voice comes over the communications: "Pleiadian Vessel Blood Slave! Please proceed to landing station Narrox."

Ark: Alright here we go. Let me do all the talking.

There are many Arcturian Battle Magus and the Controller coming towards us as we are landing.

We are exiting the ship.

Controller: "Who are you Pleiadians? What is your name?"

Ark: "I am Craw. Pleiadian Slaver. I have something you will definitely be interested in."

Controller: "If what my data and sensors have shown me is true then I am very interested."

Ark to Rovi: "Bring them out!"

Controller is getting excited. He is sensing Lyindrinar and Doumarae.

Controller: "So it is true. Alfheim is no more."

He coughs and laughs. He is still weak from being messed up.

Controller: "You will all be rewarded greatly. Ask anything of me and I will grant it."

Ark: "While we were making our way here our ship sustained some damage."

Ark: "Is it possible we could stay here for a bit while my Science Officer, myself, and my First Officer do some repairs? And if you'd like you can feel the favor of my female coworkers. They have always wanted to bear a child of a great Candelabra."

Exosaura: "It has always been my deepest dream."

Me: "I fantasize about it all the time."

Controller grins: "That request I can surely fulfill. Come, you are my guests."

He calls to one of the guards.

Controller: "Take these prisoners down to the restraining cells. When I am done fulfilling favors I will have some questions for them."

Controller: "You may fix your ship Craw why I entertain your coworkers."

Exosauara and Asherah are on either side of him with their arms around him. He is coughing as walk away.

Exosaura: "Are you okay deary? Are you going to be able to handle me?"

Me: "Are you going to be able to handle us both?"

Controller: "It is just a minor hazard of work. I assure you I will be able to handle you both. Question is, will you be able to handle me?"

8:32pm Me: "We shall see?" *wink*

Ark: The rest of us go back on the ship. It is time for phase two.

*Necklaces change Korax, Ark, Eeaynna, and Rovitomial into Arcturian Battle Magus. They go inside the place where we landed. It is a building like a huge ball.

Ark and them go through a place where there are many Arcturian guards and Battle Magus.*

Now it is time for Phase Three...

These other Battle Magus are taking Lyindrinar and Doumarae to lock them up. They both stop and are frozen. Lyindrinar and Doumarae wake up and break their bonds.

Doumarae: "I have us all mind linked now."

Ark: "Put on your necklaces and activate them."

Doumare turns into the Controller Ahzprikan. Lyindrinar turns into a Candelabra Acolyte. They walk away and the other two guards just fall to the ground.

Lyindrinar looks at the guards: "We better not just leave them there." They stuff them into a side room.

Asherah and Exosaura are entertaining the Controller. He opens up his robe and there are still melted spots on his chest.

Exosauara: "Aww, poor deary. I will make you feel better."

Me: "We will both make you feel better."

Doumarae takes over this Arcturian technician's mind. It is leading them to Doldriea.

Doumarae: "Ark, I have her."

Ark: "I am locating you now."

Doumarae goes up to a sealed room that is guarded.

Guard: "Controller. This is unexpected."

Doumarae: "Open the door."

They open it for him and go back to standing guard. There is Doldriea. There is an orb around here with these syringes and tubes going into her neck. They are going down her back. Ark and Rovitomial come into the room. Eeaynna is with them.

Ark: "Rovi now work your magic."

8:42pm Rovitomial brings devices out of his travel bag.

Rovitomial: "I have secured her. One of us will have to carry her, but her infection will not spread to us."

Korax: "I will carry her."

Doldriea is waking up a bit: "Where am I?"

Korax: "You are safe. We are going to get you out of here."

They leave the room and walk by all these Arcturians and Doumarae controls all their minds.

Ark: Now we need to get out of here looking like this. Doumarae tell Asherah and Exosaura it is Phase Four...

Asherah and Exosaura are still seducing the Controller. Asherah stands behind him and Exosaura is in front of him.

Exosaura: "Are you ready for us?"

Me: "Are you ready for us both?"

Controller: "I am ready."

Exo cuts his chest open while Asherah slashes his throat from behind. He falls over.

Ark: It is time to get out of here. We got problems straight in front of us. It is Ahmo. We noticed him and he noticed us. He sees through our disguise.

Ahmo puts his hand out and deactivates the necklaces.

Ahmo: "Kill them!"

None of the Arcturians are reacting because Doumarae has their minds.

Doumarae: "No. Kill him."

Arcturians turn on Ahmo and start attacking him.

Ark: "Lets find Asherah and Exosaura and get out of here."

Asherah and Exosaura go to finish the Controller but someone else shows up. We get thrown back. It is Melkor!

Melkor deactivates the necklaces of Asherah and Exosaura

Melkor: "Well look at you two little love birds. I am going to enjoy plucking your feathers."

Exosaura blows something out of her hands. It is like stardust. It blinds Melkor. She grabs Asherah's wrist.

Exosaura: "Let's go Lovely." They start running off.

8:50pm Melkor regains his sight. He yells as loud as he can: "YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY!"

Melkor looks down at the Controller: "I am tired of your failure!" He burns Ahzprikan to nothing.

Ark: We found you!

Ahmo is coming after us. He is angry and just pushing Arcturians out of the way.

8:52pm Ahmo: "Battle fleet fire on this planet!"

Me: "Ark! Portal now! Open a portal now!"

Ark opens up a portal to Alfheim. Melkor closed it.

Ahmo reaches for Doldriea. He is pulling her towards him.

Korax grabs onto Doldriea: "No!" He pulls out something and shoots Ahmo in the face right over his eye.

Korax gets in front of Doldriea. He is trying to lift her up. He asks: "Are you okay?"

Doldriea: "I think so." They were both looking at each other and there was a special moment. Korax lifted up a bit from her and his neck was broken.

Ahmo lifted Korax up and broke his neck. Melkor is on the other side of us.

Doldriea is holding the head of Korax and she is getting angry. What is she doing?

She screamed really loud and started floating. Thousands of these spikes with legs that we pulled out of Rovi start flying. They are hitting Ahmo everywhere. She turns and does it to Melkor.

Melkor gets hit with a few then he fields himself. They are pushing him back.

We hear a huge explosion from the outside.

Rovitomial: "They are firing on the planet! Port us now Ark!"

Lyindrinar grabs Doldriea and pulls her back. Doldriea grabs the body of Korax and brings it with her. Something has happened to Ahmo. He has infections all through him.

Melkor: "Must I save you?" He grabs Ahmo and goes through his own portal.

8:58pm We go through the portal to Alfheim as the planet explodes.

Lyindrinar is starting to get infected from Doldriea. Rovitomial is on it.

Peter: Lots of activity now. I feel we need to place that 3 level containment shield field around Doldriea.

*Asherah quickly puts Doldriea in a magma field.*

Me: "I am sorry my love. But until we understand your power I cannot have Alfheim infected again."

Doldriea: "I understand. But please can you help Korax?"

Ark: "You knew him?"

Doldriea: "Yes, when I was first captured he was able to free me for a bit. He hid me out on a distant world.

Then he left and said he was going to find a way to keep me safe. Even if it meant taking me to the furthest realm to hide me.

But before he could return the Controller found me. He has been imprisoning me. Draining me to create his and the Candelabra's monsters. I have not been able to control my powers since. They have been experimenting on me."

Doumarae: "There must be a way. I am going to go deep into your mind if you will allow me. I think I can help you regain control."

Doldriea: "Yes please help me."

Doumarae: "Queen Asherah? Shall I?"

Me: "Yes Doumarae. Do your best to help her."

9:03pm *Doumarae goes into the mind of Doldriea*

Doldriea is in a deep trace. Doumarae is floating in a meditative state.

Fundin arrives: "What is going on?" It looks like he is waking up from resting.

Fundin: I got those runes you were talking about Peter.

Peter: Okay, and I got those ideas from Amerriah. They will be handy for the lab and other places in Alfheim where we are all doing our work.

Fundin: I'm still getting used to how fast Fundin starts mentally chugging away at something I just happen to see/read in passing.

Doumarae: "I think I have it."

Doldriea: "I can feel more control now."

Doumarae: "Rovitomial slowly deactivate your fields."

Rovitomial lowers the fields

Doumarae: "Yes I think that is it."

Doldriea: "I feel in full control now. What did you do?"

9:13pm Doumarae: "I reset your mind to the time before you were experimented on."

Doldriea: "Even though I am a refugee I cannot stay in Alfheim."

Me: "Why is this?"

Doldriea: "If you remember before what happened here with a came. It is what happens with my kind. That is why we try to only exist on our world. But that was before the changing times. Before the Arcturians became the way they are.

My kind and the Arcturians once explored our known universe together in peace. Even with other races. We had universal peace and harmony.

Until we noticed that certain planets and races began to die. This was due to my kind interacting. For some reason when we leave our world and visit another, over time we can infect it without our knowing.

Before the Great Order when the Arcturians changed their ways. Before they became influenced by the Candelabra. They tried to help these worlds.

They returned all my kind back to our world where we still thrived. The infection we left behind on other worlds burned itself out.

Until the Great Order came. They began to harvest my people to use in their weaponry. To wage war against worlds they once tried to help. They enslaved them. Many of us escaped but were hunted down.

Only myself and a few others remain. We are scattered across the realms. We have no place where we can hide. Where our infection will not eventually spread. Killing all the inhabitants and the realm itself. There must be a place I could go."

Doumarae: "I might have a solution to that. A little galaxy close to her incarnation. I know of a dead world where her true self could not infect anything. A place where she can be safe for now. I can take her there myself."

Doldriea: "What about Korax?"

Me: "I am sorry but there is nothing we do for him. He sacrificed himself to save you."

Doldriea: "I know. I will always remember that for as long as I exist."

Doumarae: "You will have time to focus where I am taking you. You will have a chance to completely regain control of your energies. If you choose when you a ready then Queen Asherah may be able to use your help."

Doldriea: "I would love to help but I don't feel that I am ready yet. Will be safe where I am placed?"

Doumarae: "Yes only I know of it. I will share it with Queen Asherah but no one else. Your location will be safe."

Doldriea: "I thank you Queen Asherah for all you have risked. When I am ready I choose to come help you. I wish to be there on the day you liberate my world. I wish to stand by your side on that day. Until then I will focus and build up my strength so I can better serve you."

Me: "On that day I will be ready to receive your bond."

Doldriea: "And I will be ready to give it."

Me: "We will begin to core fusion for you and your incarnation. We will do this where Doumarae says you will be safe."

Doldriea: "Thank you all for helping me. I won't forget any of you."

Rovitomial: "We will be seeing you soon."

*Doumarae, Asherah, and Doldriea go through a portal*

Me: Her kind are not evil. They spread infection unintentionally.

Fundin: Really curious about the nature of it. Is it built into a core function, like an organ? or part of their natural biome that they evolved with? Kinda like how human gut bacteria is necessary to digest a lot of different kinds of food, and extract nutrients from it.

Peter: I think in the longer term, we can study her infection nature and the whys and hows and such and figure out a way to change it or turn it into something different. There is a hidden gem in her kind.

Fundin: It's interesting that they spread it unknowingly, after getting to the point where they were advanced enough for interstellar travel.

*Asherah brings the incarnation of Doldriea through a Myrrdonite rift*

Asherah begins the sewing. It looks like black smoke. Doldriea is changing colors as Asherah sews. Black smoke goes through the needle and threads.

The black smoke now becomes white energy for a while. Then she finishes sewing. Asherah begins the core fusion. The energy is white, black, and blue.

Maja: During core fusion could you also please destroy my subconscious?

Me: "Yes of course. I can do this for you."

1. Why were you able to come to Alfheim the first time I tried to do a core fusion on you? Did the Candelabra let you come?

Doldriea: "During that time I was on the run. I heard your call and hoped I would be safe there. That maybe you had some magic that would stop my infection from spreading. I am sorry, I feel I am to blame for what happened."

2. What is it about you that is able to create monsters? It cannot be a simple infection.

Doldriea: "It is more than that. It is the rate of growth and the rate that it can spread and multiply that they take from us."

3. What have you learned of their plans for these monsters?

Doldriea: "They want to invade all the realms. One of these creatures is a thousand armies."

4. What do you know of Melkor, Ahmo, and Vustik?

Doldriea: "They were always in conflict with each other to become the Head Master. While Ahmo and Vustik went about their plans. It was Melkor who was secretly gaining power through his Master Xoxo."

5. How can we ensure your incarnation does not bring infection as you connect and integrate?

Doldriea: "My infection won't flow through my incarnation. This is why I have an incarnation so I can be part of a world without infecting it."

6. What advice can you give us about the Arcturians?

Doldriea: "Understand that not all of them are like the Lords of the High Houses. Deep down there are still a few Arcturians that want to return to the way things were before the High Houses took control. Before the Great Order of the Candelabra."

Q. What can you tell me of the Great Order?

Doldriea: "The Great Order was a movement a long time ago. It was brought through the Candelabra for the Arcturians to change their ways.

To become conquerors and the most powerful dominant beings of the universes. That all others dominant beings should bow before the Arcturians.

Any High Houses that objected to the new movement were slain and brought down. New Houses arose in their place.

All loyal to the Great Order which now reigns over all Arcturian territories. Most of the Arcturians are for the Great Order and support it. There are only a few who are not."

Q. How long ago did the Great Order begin?

Doldriea: "About 400,000 years ago in Earth years."

Frank: Wow that's a long time... they have been spreading corruption for nearly 400,000 years? Damn. So perhaps that means the original 7 Candelabra betrayed the All-Father nearly 400,000 years ago.

Fundin: Were there any other large-scale cosmic events that corresponded with the Great Order coming into power?

Peter: I felt a Yes from Rovitomial, but cant suss out the details yet.

10:02pm *Asherah Aphrodite finishes up the core fusion of Maja to Doldriea.*

Doldriea: "As soon as I am in control of myself again I will be coming to you for that bond."

Me: "And I will be waiting. Regain yourself. We will need you to help regain your world."

Doldriea: "I will be ready."

10:10pm *Asherah and Doumarae leave through the portal*

Kandi: I guess this is a good time to ask. When the planet exploded...what of the other prisoners that were there?

Me: There is nothing we can do for those who died on that planet when it exploded.

This is the best playlist for you...

1. Arella's True Self Embodiment - Become Your True Self
2. Arella's True Self Connection Mental Emotional
3. Develop Centaur Affinity - Attune to Centaur Energy
4. Dragon Affinity Level One Remake - Dragon Energy Attunement
5. Arella's Absolute Health - Absolute Physiology
6. Wolverine Combo - Adamantium Regeneration Indestructible

Make sure you use the Primordial Dragon energy tracks. I also recommend the Pegasus True Self Connection and Pegasus Spiritual Senses.

Do not use the Pegasus Magic Training. I do not want your true self directly interacting the the Pegasi. We do not want infection to spread to them.

10:33pm Me: "Ekkam what did you discover about all this?"

Ekkam: "I am still looking into it. I am trying to discover the source of this infection power."

Intuitive Guidance Sessions...

Core Fusions...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard