Rebirth of Heldaxa Goddess of Roots


This session is for Heldaxa. She was pregnant from Vustik, but not with a child. This was more like a creature. Heldaxa died and was reborn. For Anastasija...

August 6th 2018 PST timezone....

10:39am Ark: She is the one we need to do a session on.

Me: "I shall find her true self."

Ark: There are spirits attached to her and her kids. These are really bad spirits. One of them is in her photo. He is negative as shit. They are feeding off her kids. Her true self is a Divine. I know that much.

10:47am Me: "I found Heldaxa Goddess of the Roots. She was trying to block me."

Heldaxa: "I was blocking you because there have been Divine coming to me lately that have not been Divine. One came to me as you. I sensed it wasn't you. I had to flee where I was. I have been losing consciousness and dreaming deeply. They are horrible nightmares."

Heldaxa looks humanoid with green-ish skin, hair, and eyes. All different shades of green.

Ark: I am going to examine her. She has been fed off of by Vampyr. She has been in the wrath lands. This is why. That place is in the borderlands. They think that is the best place to hide but it is a terrible place.

There is a wasteland that is where wraiths and psychic vampires dwell. Many really powerful negative spirits. Some are human, some are nature folk. Wraiths and specters come from there. This explains why she has so much shit around her incarnation.

10:52am Heldaxa has bite marks all over her. You can see hand prints from wraiths. The place where Aphrodite found her during the first ig session was totally trashed. That place was destroyed.

She is dying because the roots she was goddess of were destroyed. Vustik came to where she was. First he came offering to create an All-Powerful Child and receive his seed.

Heldaxa was disgusted by the idea. She refused him and demanded that he leave. Vustik said "Okay I respect your wishes. I shall leave."

You know Vustik. He came back later on and forced himself on Heldaxa. She was able to escape. Remember the scar that Vustik has above his right eye? She gave that to him.

She escaped when she cut him on the forehead. She hit him with a poisonous thorn that paralyzed him for a little bit.

Heldaxa wanted to smash his head in while he was paralyzed but some of the other Masters showed up. She escaped.

Vustik was angry so he and the Masters burned all the trees and roots to the ground.

First Heldaxa fled to Joutunheim. The Jotunn Queen did not want to have the wrath of Vustik and the Candelabra.

She allowed Heldaxa to stay but very secretly. The Queen had to publicly deny her and then tell her that she could secretly stay.

Heldaxa stayed in Jotunheim for a little bit. Because she was so tied to the root where she was she began to feel this thing growing inside her that was consuming all of her energy. It is what it is doing now.

Some of the Candelabra Masters showed up in Jotunheim. They were searching for Heldaxa. The Jotunn Queen denied that Heldaxa was there. She told them "I sent her away."

One of the Masters said he could sense her. He threatened the Jotunn Queen which pissed her off.

Jotunn Queen said "If you want to do this now. We will do this now. I will destroy you." This caused the Masters to back off. They said they would speak to Vustik and then return.

The Jotunn Queen was willing to find to defend you, but you didn't want her to risk Jotunheim on your behalf.

Heldaxa explained to the Jotunn Queen "What ever is growing inside me is pure evil."

Ark: It really is pure evil. There is nothing good about that one. There is no good path for this son. It will kill her. It already is.

We will go back to where her trees and roots were and regrow them. We have the Gnome Jimjinn. We also have the Elven architect Nastazil.

While they work on it we can put a garrison there. That is not the main problem. The main issue is what is growing inside her.

Her physical incarnation has another whole bunch of issues. We are not going to core fusion her with that thing inside her.

Heldaxa: "I do not want this inside me. It is killing me."

Ark: This will kill her spiritual. That is a guarantee.

The Queen of Jotunheim told Heldaxa there is pretty much only one place the Candelabra won't go and that is the borderlands. The Masters and Arcturians won't go there.

They don't go there for a good reason. Your abilities are lessened. You do not want to bring attention upon yourself from the Myrrdonites.

Heldaxa found a place on the edge of place where many of the Vampyr and Wraiths dwell. This place also exists here in the physical.

I don't know where it is but it is somewhere in Eastern Europe. At one time it was a place of really nasty shit.

While Heldaxa was hiding there and becoming weaker. These Wraiths and Vampyrs were feeding off of her.

The thing growing inside her at times would feed off the Wraiths and Vampyr. This just made the situation even worse for you.

*Asherah Aphrodite is trying to come up with a plan*

The other seed of Vustik looked humanoid. This thing is a monstrosity. It does not look humanoid. All it does is devour. It literally will not have reasoning. It will be like trying to teach a zombie to do algebra.

11:21am Me: "Balloc..."

*The dead bullfrog Balloc arrives*

Me: "If you were to take this and swallow it would it grow inside you?"

Balloc: "Yep."

Me: "Would it ever be able to escape?"

Balloc: "Not unless I barf it up."

Me: "Good."

Ark: We are gong to remove this from Heldaxa and feed it to Balloc?

Me: "Yes that is exactly my plan. Heldaxa needs to be strong and she is being drained. Can you remove this thing?"

Ark: Yes I can.

Did I ever tell you why Balloc is in the borderlands? His kind lived on a world and they were gluttons. When it came down to it they ate everything around them.

There wasn't anything left to eat except themselves. So Balloc ate all of his kind. Then he slowly died of starvation.

Me: "Well what do you think?"

Ark: Sounds like a good plan to me. Balloc can go to that Wraith land and just burrow in. He can eat Wraiths like they are flies.

He has a never-ending appetite. He can choose what he digests. He has two stomachs. One where keeps and other where he digests.

Me: "Don't digest this."

Balloc: "I won't."

Ark: He keeps his word. Remember he swallowed all those younglings during Gandolin's session and he didn't digest them.

Elemental Elf Gandolin...

11:30am *We take Heldaxa to the lab in Alfheim*

Ark: We need to take it out without reacting and growing super fast. We don't know if it can do that, but I don't want to take the chance.

Me: "We need Rovitomial. He will figure it out."

*Rovitomial is examining Heldaxa and the pregnancy*

Rovitomial looks at Balloc: "Keep that disgusting creature out of my lab."

Ark: Last time I had Balloc here he ate Rovitomial's starseed. Rovi doesn't like Balloc.

Rovitomial: "I can create containment field while we do this. Just in case anything goes wrong my containment field will be able to port this thing anywhere."

Me: "What about the Arcturian home world?"

Rovitomial: "Yes even there."

Me: "Set it to there. If it does get out of control we can at least use it as an advantage against our enemies while we figure out how to deal with it."

11:36am *Rovitomial sets up the containment field*

Me: "I will be with you the whole time. Do not worry or fear."

Heldaxa: "I know. I am not afraid because you are here with me."

Rovitomial: "We are ready to begin."

*Aphrodite keeps Heldaxa calm while Ark goes into her belly to remove this thing*

Rovitomial: "I invited Balloc back in. Keep an eye on your toad!"

*Asherah Aphrodite is holding Heldaxa*

Me: "Are you ready to begin my beautiful one?"

Heldaxa: "Yes I am ready."

Ark: Then I shall begin.

*Heldaxa can feel it. She is in a bit of pain.*

Ark: Her insides are almost like opening up a seed pod. Very organic plant like. I am taking this dark black thing here with all this streams of fungus coming out of it where it is attached. It looks like dead plant material. It is decaying everything inside her around it.

Rovitomial: "I have a good restoring tonic that Jimjinn and I have come up with. This will help restore her."

Ark: Thank you for making my Gnome feel important.

Rovitomial: "Do you think you can remove it?"

Ark: Yeah I can get this out. I am just thinking of how. It is already begnning to pulsate and interact.

It is causes Heldaxa pain every time it pulsates. Ark begins to cut away where it is attached and it pulsates more powerfully.

It is growing bigger and stronger. Heldaxa is screaming in pain. Aphrodite is trying to calm her.

Ark: I got it! Oh crap. Wake up you stupid toad. Bolloc is sleeping!

Rovitomial is kicking Bulloc to wake him up. This creature is wrapping around Ark and Rovitomial.

Asherah is screaming: Wake up! Swallow it Bolloc! Swallow it!

*Bolloc swallows the creature along with Rovitomial and Ark*

Ark and Rovitomial are in the inside of Bolloc's stomach and this thing is just growing. Heldaxa passes out and Aphrodite is trying to do doing healing on her but she is not reacting. She begins to turn grey.

Me: "HELP! HELP!"

*Doumarae hears her and comes into the room*

Doumarae to the guard: "Bring the Tree Healers! Quickly!"

Ark: We are inside Bolloc and this thing is getting huge. We lost it in the darkness. I can hear the shrieks of wraiths and other things he has eaten.

11:50am Rovitomial got scratched by one of the Wraiths. Him and Ark are getting jumped by them.

Ark gives Rovitomial a ball of fire. Ark has a Vampyr on him but ripped his head off. They are both getting bit.

Something just snatched a bunch of them up. It is that thing. It is eating them. It looks like a big black ball of slime an tentacles.

Rovitomial: "Imagine this being our end. Being devoured while being devoured."

Ark: We need to get away from this thing Rovi. No sense in fighting it in here. I tried burning it and it devoured my fire.

Get back into the darkness and way from it. Vamyprs are jumping all over us biting in. We are trying to get the hell out.

Rovitomial:"How bit is his stomach?"

Ark: You know an infinity sack?

Rovitomial: "So it is something like that."

*Ark and Rovitomial are running through Bulloc's stomach*

Rovitomial: "So if we just keep running we can get away from it. It now depends on how long we can run."

*Ark picks up Rovitomial and starts flying. They still have Vampyr and Wraiths jumping on them.*

11:53am The Tree Healers come into the lab. Them and Doumarae are working on healing Heldaxa.

Jimjinn is trying to give her the tonic. Nothing seems to be working. Heldaxa is crumbling.

Balloc is sleeping. When he swallowed them he literally just burped, farted, and fell asleep.

Aphrodite is screaming at the guards to wake up Balloc and they are hitting in the head with the blunt end of their spears. They are kicking him.

11:56am Rovitomial is using silver fire to keep the Wraiths and Vampyrs off of them while Ark flies. The creature is right behind them.

Ark: You are never going to wake him up. Remember he absorbs everything.

11:57am Heldaxa is dying. We are not able to heal her.

Rovitomial: "Take her back to her forest. Take her there now."

11:58am Asherah Aphrodite scoops her up. Doumarae opens a portal. They go through it with a few Tree Healers and Jimjinn. They come to a place with scortched ground and burned trees.

When Asherah sees it she begins to weep: "Damn you Vustik."

Heldaxa looks at Aphrodite and touches her face with her

Helaxa: "Thank you."

*Then Heldaxa crumbles away into dust. Asherah falls to her knees and weeps. There is something in Asherah Aphrodite's hand that is glowing light green.

Lovely Asherah opens up her hand and there is a glowing seed no one has ever seen before. Even Jimjinn and all the Tree Healers do not recognize it.

They are all in awe of it. Asherah Aphrodite quickly closes her hand.*

Me: "Jimjinn do you have your gardening bag on you?"

Jimjinn: "Yes I do my Queen. I always carry it on me."

Me: "Do you have your Pail of Endless Water?"

Jimjinn: "Yes I do."

*Asherah opens a portal for him*

Me: "Go! I want you to fill the pail with water from my Garden."

Jimjinn: "How much?"

Me: "All of it."

Jimjinn: "But..."

Me: "Don't worry. Now go and make haste!"

***Reference: The Veil King
Ark: She will be healed. I will make sure of that. I know where to take her. We are there now. I am holding her in the sacred waters from which she came. You see these waters here Tulkas? The water from that lake and the water in this fountain?

They are waters from the Eternal Sea from where she came. They are the Waters of Life that flow in all of us. Good, evil, light, dark in everything living thing great and small. For all of us are drops from her ocean. The Eternal Sea. Lovely is the purest form of the Creator. That is why she is so important. In time here in the spiritual and in time in the physical you will understand why.***

***Reference: Frost Giant Falga
Me: "What type of wager did you have in mind?"
Bahguhn: "A cup of the Eternal Water from your Garden."
Jotunn Queen: "That is a high wager."***

*Asherah opens her hand again and the light is not as bright. It is beginning to dim.*

Ark: I don't know how long me and Rovitomial are going to be able to hold out. I have to wait until this toad wakes up.

Jimjinn is in Aphrodite's Garden at her Sacred Lake. He puts the pail in the water and it begins filling.

Jimjinn: "This is not fast enough pail."

*Jimjinn taps the pail three times and it picks up speed really fast. He is draining the Sacred Lake. Then he stops and leaves about a foot of water.*

Jimjinn: "Enough for the fish."

12:05pm *Jimjinn rushes back to Asherah Aphrodite.*

Me: "There you are Jimjinn."

Jim: "I came as quickly as I could. Here is the water from your Garden."

Asherah Aphrodite walks to the center of the clearing. She takes the seed out of her hand and she plants it in the ground.

Me: "Jimjinn let me see your pail."

Jimjinn hands the pail to her. She buries the seed. Then she pours water over it. The water goes into the ground and begins to make all the ground around it wet with soil and black ash.

We start to sink into the mud a bit. She finishes pouring all the water. Then she hands Jimjinn back his pail.

Me: "There are a couple others that I need."

*Asherah calls for Apollo, Helios, and Huitzilopochtli. They arrive.*

Me: "I need light. I need the power of the sun."

12:10pm *Apollo, Helios, and Huitzilopochtli raise their hands up and it becomes really bright. There is a plant that starts to grow where the seed is. It has very thick foliage with different colors of green.

Vegetation starts coming out of the ground. It is spreading over to the burned trees. It is rejuvenating them. Everything is coming back to life.

The plant in the middle is developing a bulb. This bulb is opening up. Heldaxa is inside it. Aphrodite picks her up and wakes her up.

Heldaxa: "Thank you my Queen. I knew you would save me."

Me: "I wouldn't let you end this way. I give you my word, those who did this to you will be punished."

Heldaxa: "I am forever in debt to you. Anything that you would ask I would do."

Me: "Will you take an eternal bond with me?"

Heldaxa: "Yes I will."

12:14pm *Then Asherah Aphrodite realizes that Ark and Rovitomial are gone and still with the creature in Balloc's stomach*

Ark: This thing is right up on us. Even the Vampyr and Wraiths are running from it.

Everyone returns to the lab to try to wake up Balloc. Apollo, Helios, and Huitzilopochtli try to use the brightness of the sun to wake him and it still didn't work.

Heldaxa: "Let me try something."

Rovitomial: "Look at blue light."

She creates a small beautiful flower in her hand. She puts it under the nose of Balloc. He slowly begins wake up.

Balloc: "That smells pretty." Then he ate the flower

Me: "Quickly Balloc! Throw up Ark and Rovi."

He begins to heave

Balloc: "I can't."

Doumarae: "What do you mean you can't?"

Balloc: "They are not in there."

Tenomachi used the crystal that I had given him a while ago and he used it to open a portal. He was coming to see Asherah and he noticed all the commotion. He noticed the guards and everyone trying to wake up Balloc. There was a big crowd.

He remembered the crystal but he didn't quite remember how to activate it. The first time Tenomachi tried it he got sent to the Nether Realm.

Tenomachi tries again it reacts with Ark's and Rovitomial's crystal and there was a portal that opened. Ark and Rovitomial go through the portal and see Tenomachi there in the Nether.

Ark: We are laying there in the Nether realm. Just laying on the ground laughing. We had the crystals on us the whole time.

Rovitomial: "Tenomachi I am so glad to see you."

Ark: "Rovi do you have something for these bites?"

Rovitomial scratches his arm: "They do itch. I think I have something."

12:22pm *Asherah comes through a Nether portal with Heldaxa, Doumarae, Apollo, Helios, Huitzilopochtli, and Balloc*

Me: "And here you both are laying there on the ground."

She was laughing and being sarcastic.

"Why is my War Minster and Intelligence Minister laying here in the Nether realm on the ground?"

She comes up to Tenomachi "Thank you."

Tenomachi: "I come to see you on other matters. I noticed the commotion. I couldn't think of a way to wake the frog up.

I remember the crystals and I was wondering if I could teleport to where Ark was. I tried it the first time and it brought me here.

Then I tried it again and a portal opened. I was making ready to go through when Ark and Rovi showed up.

Then Rovi snatched the crystal from my had and closed the portal while some kind of tentacle thing was coming through. There is a piece of it right there."

Rovitomial goes over to examine it. This piece is as hard as a rock. He picks it up and puts it in his pouch to study it.

Rovitomial: "My Queen I believe this sample will give me all the knowledge I need to know about this creature."

Heldaxa comes over to Ark and Rovi: "Thank you for freeing me of that monstrosity."

Ark: "It is all part of the job."

Heldaxa: "Since I am here. I want to have this bond with Queen Asherah. Can you perform one more thing for me?"

Rovitomial: "Wait, let me check for residue... There doesn't seem to be any. All that residue died with her old form."

12:30pm *Ark does the binding of Heldaxa with Asherah Aphrodite*

Heldaxa's blood is white like milk thistle. When Ark tied the bond it the thread was like vines with roses growing out of it. Aphrodite has red blood. Ourhkina and Myrrdonite have black blood.

Me: "Shall we start on your core fusion my beautiful one?"

Heldaxa: "Yes I would love to."

12:35pm *Asherah brings Anastasia through a Myrrdonite rift*

When Asherah brought her through it looks like dead humanoid arms were reaching for her but they didn't core through the rift.

Those are the negative spirits that are attached to her physical incarnation. That is another issue.

12:39pm *Asherah Aphrodite begins the sewing on Anastasia to Heldaxa*

As Asherah does the fusion Heldaxa turns into a Tree. Her body becomes a tree trunk. She grows down roots.

Asherah is sewing it together with what looks like morning glory vines with all these different color flowers.

As Asherah sews them in they are growing in around Heldaxa and wrapping around Heldaxa with different foliage.

Heldaxa is growing taller. Some of these vines wrap around the bottom half of Asherah Aphrodite and lifts her up and she works on Heldaxa.

Vines are growing around Heldaxa and there are many different flowers. Asherah Aphrodite has been lifted high up. At the top of the tree where all the canopy there is soil. Aphrodite takes her needles and she is tilling the soil.

There is a single plant that looks like the one Heldaxa was reborn from. It is growing the same way as it was before with the same type of bud. It opens and Heldaxa is inside it again.

Asherah Aphrodite and Heldaxa begin to dance on top of the canopy of this tree. As we go along we spread seeds on the ground. They begin to grow.

All these flowering vines wrap around Asherah and Heldaxa as they dance together. It lifts them up.

The tree is shrinking down in size. Asherah and Heldaxa are still dancing at the top canopy.

The tree recedes back into the ground. As it recedes it just becomes Asherah and Heldaxa with her incarnation.

Asherah Aphrodite finishes the sewing and at the end of the stich is a multi-colored flower. Asherah hands it to Heldaxa.

Me: "My gift to you my beautiful."

A green light is coming from this multi-colored flower going into Heldaxa's incarnation Anastasia.

It is also flowing into her from Asherah Aphrodite's hands. Plants and vines grow around Anastasia.

Ana: Please I want my subconscious to be removed.

Me: "Then it shall be removed."

Meadow is spreading around Asherah and Heldaxa. There are many wild flowers growing in the meadow.

Trees are sprouting up and growing and creating blossoms that are turning into fruits.

Asherah Aphrodite takes a bite from one of the fruits. She hands it to Heldaxa and she takes a bite.

Me: "Would you like me to destroy your subconscious?"

Heldaxa: "Yes."

1:10pm *Asherah Aphrodite begins subconscious destruction*

1.Do I have a griffin bond with Jaeden?

Heldaxa: "Yes I do."

2.Do I already have some connection with her through automatic writing (did she make those spells)?

Heldaxa: "Yes. That is through me."

3. How to prepare myself for the plague the best?

Heldaxa: "Learn the ways of nature. Learn growing. You will be very good at growing. Medicinal and edible plants. Trees, shrubs, all kinds of plants."

4. Is my purge over finally and why do I struggle so much emotionally?

Heldaxa: "The purge is finally over. I had to be reborn."

Ark: This emotional struggling is probably coming from these negative spirits attached to her incarnation. They came through her ex. She would need a separate session to deal these spirits. It goes beyond what is in an ig session.

5. What can I draw essence from?

Me: She is referring to how Aphrodite has her incarnation drink chocolate milk and Ark has smoking certain plants.

Heldaxa: "Fruits and plants. She can draw small amounts of essence by placing her fingers into the ground. Most of it she should get from fruit."

6. Can she make a shorter playlist for me?

1:25pm Heldaxa: "Yes I can do that."

This is the best playlist for you...
1. Arella's True Self Embodiment - Become Your True Self
2. Arella's True Self Connection Mental Emotional
3. Become a Female Elf Beauty DNA Combo - Galadriel Reproductive
4. Become an Elf Warrior Combo - Elven Bones Muscles Nerves
5. Become an Elf - Senses of Elven Smell and Elvish Touch
6. Ultimate Survivalist - Survive an Apocalypse
7. Wolverine Combo - Adamantium Regeneration Indestructible
8. Energetic Debt Remover for Wholeness in the World

Intuitive Guidance Sessions...

Core Fusions...

Read next...
Monstrous Births in Alfheim

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard