Ohvairon and the Wand of Kxom


 
This is an incredible session for someone who has been suffering for some time in the physical. His mother reached out to us on his behalf to get a session to see what could be done through his true self. This session is not for Anubis though he is in the post.

August 1st....
Mother: My son is 19 years old. He believes you can help him. He says “He has to get his life back. He understands this may be painful but he will do whatever it takes to heal.”

He lies on the lounge all day long (he only sits up to eat) as he has no energy, no vitality at all. Hardly talks because it hurts, hardly walks because it hurts a lot.

He believes he may not have energy to keep fighting for much longer. We have tried a lot of things to help him get well.

We believe he has been affected by Lymes and Epstein bar virus. He wanted to pay more if needed to have his session as soon as you can.

My response: If his ailments have some spiritual connections we can work on those. If there is anything regarding it related to his true self we can address those issues.

We are not physical healers and cannot claim to treat or cure diseases. We will do what we can for him but I cannot make any promises about it. Making yourself spiritually stronger does help make the physical stronger.

We need to know what the doctors have been saying about his condition and any other details you can provide.

Mother: He also mentioned a subconscious clearing? Doctors are totally unsure of what he has. I am a Naturopath and have given him many various supplements but nothing seems to make much of a difference.

I believe he is a unique soul on a special journey. I really appreciate your involvement. I believe you will play a very unique part in his journey. I do not expect a miracle cure, but he strongly believes in what your doing.

August 1st 2018... PST Timezone...

10:05pm Me: "Ekkam should I do his session tonight?"

Ekkam: "He is necessary. You need him for the War."

Me: "Can he be physically healed?"

Ekkam: "He can if you obtain the Wand of Kxom."

Me: "Where can I get that?"

Ekkam: "In the Isle of the Sunken Sun. You need to obtain it during this session. I will guide you the best I can."

Me: "Show me a vision of what I need to know."

Ekkam: "There are no visions of this Wand of Kxom that I could provide. It has never been found."

Me: "Then how am I supposed to find it?"

Ekkam: "In a way that is unfindable to things that have yet to exist."

Me: "Are you telling me that the Wand of Kxom does not exist?"

Ekkam: "It will exist when you find it."

Me: "Do I take Ark with me?"

Ekkam: "You will need to."

Me: "Will I be able to use this Wand of Kxom on others?"

Ekkam: "Yes there are others who will need its effects."

Me: "What does it heal?"

Ekkam: "It helps heal many things but not the physical. Many ailments are not of the physical but merely manifest there from an issue in the spiritual."

Me: "You mean an issue with his true self."

Ekkam: "Yes that is what I mean."

Me: "So the Wand of Kxom works on the true self and not the incarnation?"

Ekkam: "It works on the incarnation through the true self. For when you have the true self made whole you can get the physical in alignment."

Me: "Do I need to use the Wand of Kxom on myself?"

Ekkam: "Yes you still have much damage in you from Void imprisonment. It affects your physical body on subtle levels."

Me: "Give me details on how to acquire the Wand of Kxom."

10:28pm Ekkam: "I shall give this to you now."

*Aphrodite has a flower appear in her right hand. It is growing.*

Ark: Don't let it grow all the way yet. We need that to find your wand.

*The plant grew all the way up and now it is shrinking back into seed in her hand*

10:32pm Me: "Just testing to make sure it works."

Ark: I figured that was what you were doing.

10:33pm Me: "We have to bring his true self with us."

Ark: We are going to find him. Where the hell are we?

Me: "Ghost trains."

It looks like spirit entities that don't really have a form. They are coming out the side of a hill and going for a little ways and then they go into the ground.

We are in a place that looks like the Nether Realm but it is not. It is a small little world. Everything here is a darkish grey.

10:36pm Me: "We need to go to this spire."

Ark: I assume it is that one over there.

*Asherah Aphrodite and Ark enter into the Spire*

Ark: It seems like something is here. What the...? This rambling little ugly creature came out swinging some kind of stick at us.

*Aphrodite starts laughing*

It looks like a hairy bullfrog. It has chameleon eyes that are going different directions. I think it is a female. Wow it is cussing up a storm. Saying it is going to destroy us. I think it is pretty old too.

Me: "Settle down. We mean no harm."

Bullfrog creature screaming: "You will not take him Devils!"

Ark: Why don't you just take us inside and let us see your master or whoever it is you are trying to protect in here?

Bullfrog creature: "The only way you are getting inside is going through me."

*Ark moves the Bullfrog creature off to the side*

Ark: I don't have time to deal with this creature.

Bullfrog creature: "Curse you! I will eat both of your eyeballs!"

10:41pm *Asherah and Ark go up the stairs of the Spire*

Ark: This is strange. I have never seen writing on the walls like this. I have never seen this type of language before. It is telling a story. There are images.

I don't know what kind of being that is. There is a being in the engravings. He is kind of tall but he is really thin.

From the image on the wall he has a Jackal head like Anubis. He has wings under his arms. The other image is a big nasty looking creature.

10:44pm *Ark is looking at the inscriptions on the wall. Asherah Aphrodite goes further up the stairs.*

*Aphrodite came to a door at the top and opened it. She dodged an energy attack coming at her. It was an orb that went by her head. It went and exploded behind her.*

Me: "Who is in there?" The room is dark inside.

Male Voice: "My last attack. I have nothing left to defend myself with."

10:46pm *Asherah Aphrodite lights up the room*

Me: "Ark come here!"

He is the tall thin being from the engravings. He does kind of look like Anubis but he is long and thin. He has dragon scales that are black and dark red. His head is the shape of a Jackal with dragon scales on it.

Ark: I have never seen a being like this. It looks like he is ill.

Male: "If you have come to kill me. Make it quick and end my suffering."

Ark: We are not here to kill you. We are here to find you.

Male: "Why would you be looking for me Ouhrkina? I was forgotten long ago."

Ark: I didn't even know you existed.

Male: "Fate and Destiny... did you not see the Fate and Destiny of my world?"

Ark: Even if there was infinite time I could not look at the threads of every being.

Male: "Well you have come too late."

*Bullfrog Creature runs up the stairway into the room. She threw a rock at Ark and it bounced off him. She lunged at him.*

Bullfrog: "I will crush your head with my bare hands!"

*Ark makes Bullfrog creature float in the air*

Male: "Yinga there is no need to fight them. If they are here to end my suffering there is nothing we can do."

10:52pm Me: "We are not here to end your suffering. We are here to find you."

Me: "What is your name?"

Male: "Ohvairon."

*Asherah Aphrodite walks up to him. She opens her hand and shows him the seed. He opens his eyes up wider.*

Ohvairon: "Where did you get that?"

Me: "From a friend."

Ohvairon: "Do you know what you hold in your hand?"

Me: "Can you tell me?"

Ohvairon: "It is the last seed of the last living thing on my world. Everything else, all the ones that I watched over on my world have died. Their spirits wander from the endless cave into the center of my world."

Ark: That must be the Ghost Trains you were talking about.

Me: "What can this seed do?"

Ohvairon: "If I had my full power I could use it. I could take it into the core of my world and restore life to my world. But I would never defeat the being that guards the entrance that leads to the core of my world. I tried once.

I was the Watcher over all of this world and the beings that lived here. The Faceless One came here and started to devour the core of my world including all the living things. It didn't just devour the bodies but all of the spirit and essence.

In order to protect my world and all the living things on it I went to fight the Faceless One. It stung me and I felt really ill.

I have been dying here ever since. The only one that was saved from being devoured is Yinga. She has been taking care of me ever since."

Me: "It is time to go back and face this beast. This Faceless One."

Ohvairon: "I do not have the strength."

Me: "We will give you enough strength to get you there and through this ordeal. We will help you restore the core of your world. It shall be reborn along with you."

Ark: We are going to try to heal him enough to get him by.

Me: "Is this the Isle of the Sunken Sun?"

Ohvairon: "Yes it is."

Me: So this is why Ekkam said it was IN the Isle instead of ON the Isle.

*Ark focuses on giving Ohvairon some healing*

11:08pm Ark: There is one of those Arcturian cubes in him. I am going to have to remove it.

*Ark pulls out the Arcturian cube*

Ark: Where did you acquire this from?

Ohvairon: "I don't know. Right after the Faceless One showed up there as another being who came. He told me he would give me the power to defeat this beast. This being did something to me. When I went to fight the beast I failed."

11:14pm Ark: This time you won't fail. I say we go find the entrance to the core of his world. Let's get Fenrir to carry Ohvairon.

Asherah Aphrodite has her personal guard with her. Fenrir is already here. Her personal guard is Ahzexian, Fenrir, Moidaybe, and Yusvago.

*Ark helps Ohvairon up on to Fenrir's back*

Even with the little bit of energy healing we gave him. Ohvairon is still really weak.

Fenrir: "Hang on. I won't let you fall."

*Moidaybe was trying to decipher the engravings on the walls*

Moidaybe: "From what I have seen, that being who came and told Ohvairon that he would help him was one of those 33 Candelabra."

11:18pm *We head towards a large mountain. There is a huge cave at the base of it.*

Ohvairon: "There is the entrance to the core of my world."

Ark: Everyone needs to be on their guard.

*Moidaybe notices something. He calls for Asherah and Ark.*

Moidaybe: "There is something halfway buried here in the dirt."

Ark: Oh wow, this is an old weapon. This is an old Hungali weapon. Strange. What would it be doing here?

*Ark gives the Hungali weapon to Asherah*

11:22pm Ohvairon's eyes are beginning to glow: "We are getting close to the core."

Me: "The Spider..."

*We come down to where is light at the end of the tunnel. It almost looks like blacklight*

Ark: Ugh, I think I know why she said spider. I think this Faceless One resembles a spider.

11:23pm It is right in front of us now...

Ark: Aphrodite take Ohvairon and get to the core. We will handle this guy.

*Asherah Aphrodite is helping Ohvairon get to the core*

Ark: This Faceless One has a stinger. He has tried multiple times to sting us. Fenrir ripped off one of his legs. Yusvago grabbed onto the stinger. Ahzexian is slicing the Faceless One in different places. I took out some of his claws claws. Everything is just growing back.

Yusvago jumped up onto the Faceless One and tried to stomp him into the ground. We all fell down because the ground cracked open beheath us. I caught myself. We are fine just a little shaken. We are still fighting this beast.

11:28pm Asherah and Ohvairon come to the end of the tunnel where the light is. She sees the core of the planet, but there is a robed being standing in front of it. He is messing with the energy of it. He has the symbol of the Spider. He turns and notices Asherah and Ohvairon.

Master: "Queen Asherah how so unexpected. If only the rest of the Masters were here to watch you fall."

He is one of the 33 Candelabra... He is making attacks towards us. Unghi reacts. This Master keeps throwing Unghi out of the way. Aphrodite attacks him back. She lays Ohvairon down on the ground. She blocks attacks with her energy field.

Master: "Move away from him."

11:32pm Aphrodite figures out that the Master cannot harm Ohvairon because he is tied to this world. So she stays close to him. She is throwing all the attacks she can at this Master.

Master: "You have nothing in your arsenal that could harm me."

*Meanwhile Ark and the personal guard are still fighting the Faceless One*

*Asherah Aphrodite and this Candelabra Master battle back and forth*

Master: "You have no concept of the power of the 33. This universe and all the realms. Everything will be ours. The way we see it. It shall be."

11:35pm *Master drains a bunch of energy from the world core. He blasts Aphrodite with it and knocks her back.*

Master: "How my fellow Masters will reward me when I bring you to them in chains."

11:36pm *Master wraps chains around Asherah Aphrodite. She starts to glow red and melts through the chains. Master is concentrating on her and gets puzzled*

Master: "What are you doing?"

*Ohvairon takes the Hungali weapon and stabs the Master through the back*

Ohvairon: "We are taking back my world!"

*Red glowing energy flows back up through the stream of energy coming from the Master to Aphrodite and burns his eyes*

11:38pm The energy that was going from the core into the Master broke off and is now flowing into Ohvairon.

*Asherah Aphrodite floats the Master up and pins him against the wall of the cave. The Hungali weapon is still inside him.*

11:40pm Ark: We are able to hurt this Faceless One now. It is not regrowing anymore. Fenrir took out his leg. Ahzexian took out his other legs. Yusvago ripped off his big claws.

Moidaybe took out the other claws. It tried to sting Yusvago but he caught it and broke off the stinger. I finished him off by stabbing him through with my spear.

*The Core of the World is crumbling*

The Master is escaping. He vamped himself out. He is really messed up though. Very injured. The Hungali weapon is still stuck in the wall.

*The core crumbled and Ohvairon drops to the ground. He looks really weak.*

Me: "Who is Kxom?"

Ohvairon: "I am Kxom. I am part of this world as this world is part of me."

Me: "This planet is named Kxom?"

Ark: This world is Kxom and he is this world. His core is the core of this planet.

Ohvairon: "Thank you for helping me try to save Kxom. You at least freed us from the conrtol of this being. Even if it means we must die. At least we are free."

Ark: The seed sweetheart.

*Aphrodite holds out the seed and shows it to Ohvairon*

Me: "All things must come to an end, but all things begin again."

11:45pm *She takes the seed over to where the core was. She buries it in the ground.*

It is regrowing the core. Things are changing in this cave. The seed is slowly growing up into a rooted vibrant colorful plant. It looks like it is forming a bud of flower.

The flower is opening up. There is a small light orb that came out of it. The orb is floating up and growing bigger.

It grows to the same size as the old core. It is floating there where the core was. Energy is coming out of it into Ohvairon.

*Fenrir walks up to us*

Fenrir: "You have to come see what is happening outside."

Me: "We are going to stay in the cave with Ohvairon for a bit. Ark go and see what is happening outside."

11:48pm *Asherah Aphrodite cradles Ohvairon's head while this energy flows into him*

Ark: Wow. I am outside with Fenrir. The whole world is regrowing. There are different plants coming back up. The color is changing.

Where you saw those Ghost Trains before they are starting to change color. Before they were pale white now they are vibrant with different colors. They flew up into the sky and went down into the ground.

There are skeletons climbing out of the ground from all different kinds of creatures. They are starting to form back.

That one Bullfrog servant of his Yinga is changing form. She is starting to look more like him but not as tall. There are others forming from the bones that look like his kind. He is taller and thinner than the rest of them. They are shorter. About 4 feet tall. They have golden scales.

11:52pm The scales on Ohvairon are turning silver. He seems to be regaining himself.

Ohvairon: "I feel alive again. Thank you. You have restored me. Through me, my world is restored."

That flower bud where the core came out crumbles and turns to dust except for a single thin branch which brakes and falls.

*Ohvairon picks up the branch*

Ohvairon: "I believe this is what you are looking for."

*Ohvairon places it in Aphrodite's hand and it starts to glow a bright pink white color*

We leave the cave. There are several beings like his kind outside. Yinga runs up and embraces Ohvairon.

Yinga: "Oh Great Father. You are well. All is well again."

This whole world has changed.

Ohvairon: "I am well again thanks to you Queen Asherah. I am forever eternally grateful that you decided to come find me."

Me: "I needed you. I may still need you. If you would accept my invitation to meet with me."

11:57pm *Ohvairon agrees*

The spire changed. It is glowing vibrantly.

Me: "What can you tell me of this Hungali weapon? How did it end up here?"

Ohvairon: "A Hungali came here long ago. He asked to stay here. I thought that my world may be in peril. Although I was given free permission by the All Father and All Mother to create my own world and creatures.

I believed that my world was going to be judged. The Hungali did not bring judgement. He only was searching for a place to hide although I do not think he was hiding from anything. He just didn't want to be noticed."

Ark: Ohvairon is a divine being. He made that world and everything on it.

Me: "Did the Hungali give you a name?"

Ohvairon: "Yes he did. His name was Danaark. Soon after he left this Faceless One showed up. I recognized the voice of that Master. It was the same voice that brought me the power to defeat the Faceless One. I feel ashamed now that back then I was deceived."

Me: "You have nothing to be ashamed of. We have all been deceived before."

Ark: Do you know what Ohvairon's abilities are? He is a Creator God. He can create things. Not on a super cosmic scale, but a scale nonetheless.

Me: This must mean Ohvairon is a being from the Outside like me.

August 2nd...

*Asherah Aphrodite speaks to him of the War with the Arcturians*

Ohvairon: "Any assistance I could be please do not hesitate to ask."

Me: "I will be calling on you for your help."

12:03am *We travel to Ohvairon's spire. He has something he wants to give Asherah*

Ohvairon: "When the Hungali came he stayed for a while. He gave me something before he left. Maybe you can understand them more than I can. I have a sense they must go to you."

12:05am *Ohvairon goes to a shelf and brings down a chest. He opens it up. Inside are three meteor looking stones. Three different colored meteorites.*

Ohvairon: "I don't know what they are. I can sense great power in them."

Ark: I know what they are. The Queen thanks you for this gift.

*Ark puts his hands out. Ohvairon gives the chest to Ark.*

Ohvairon: "Let me tell you how to help heal my physical. You can use this Wand of Kxom in a core fusion. It should help him. That combined with my energy over time and the will of my physical he should heal. My incarnation must have the will."

Me: "I wish to help your incarnation. I can do this fusion here when you are ready to begin."

Ohvairon: "There is no time like the present. For too long I have laid dying. Wasting away. The time I spent in misery and suffering. If my incarnation can begin to heal through me and your help then there is no time like now to do this."

Me: "Then I shall begin now. I shall use the Wand of Kxom."

Ohvairon: "I know. It is why I gave it to you."

12:10am *Aphrodite opens a Myrrdonite rift and pulls the incarnation of Ohvairon through*

Ohvairon: "I can see that my physical body is diseased. This infusion with the use of the wand should help this if my incarnation finds the strength in his will."

12:11am *Asherah Aphrodite begins the Core fusion on Ohvairon and his incarnation*

12:17pm Ark: I can see that Asherah is being extra careful with this fusion. She is slowly sewing them. She is concentrating on the way she is stitching while using the wand.

12:30 That was a very delicate core fusion.

Me: "Would you like me to destroy the subconscious mind in your incarnation?"

Ohvairon: "Yes. I feel it has been poisoned by Arcturians. I need it destroyed. I feel there is something in there."

Me: "I looked inside his subconscious and didn't like what I saw.'

*Asherah Aphrodite begins subconscious destruction using spinning Myrrodinte blades*

Me: "Your incarnation thinks he may have gotten sick from a spider bite."

Ark: Interesting that both issues involve a spider.

Ohvairon: "I incarnated because I was trying to reach out for help. Any help that I could find. My incarnations kept dying. All of them from sudden illness."

Me: No wonder the Masters wanted your Core. You are a Creator. They would drain it really low and let it recharge some and take more again.

Ohvairon: "There have been forces working to destroy my incarnations. Every now and then when I would recharge I would take a bit of energy to incarnate again."

*Aphrodite completes subconscious destruction*

Ohvairon: "I feel much stronger."

12:44am Me: "I discovered something in his mind. Ark I need you to go to Anubis. Find the one called Kxom and kill him. He is an impostor."

Me: "I need to speak to a friend mine. I have questions. Ohvairon you will be safe now. I will need you soon. Can I count on you?"

Ohvairon: "You have restored me, my world, and all my beautiful creations. I will help you in whatever manner you need."

12:46am *Asherah Aphrodite goes to visit Ekkam. Ark goes to see Anubis.*

Ark: I arrived to see Anubis and guess who is standing there? This must be impostor Xhom. He looks exactly like Ohvairon. I entered. Anubis saw me and greeted me. He was about to introduce Xhom.

I walked passed Anubis and grabbed this false Xhom with my restored Myrrdonite hand. These things from my fingers went through his forehead into his head.

With my other hand I thrust my spear into him. He is changing shape. Anubis is surprised.

*Edited a situation out that will be in the next post. It is events that take place between meeting with Anubis and going back to Ohvairon*

1:25am *We travel back to visit with Ohvairon*

Me: "What advice do you have for your incarnation?"

Ohvairon: "Stay strong. Fight. Live with strength day by day. Do not give into weakness or illness. I am with you now."

Me: Do you want your incarnation to use my energy tracks?

Ohvairon: "Yes anything that you think would help my incarnation find the will to be stronger."

Me: "I suggest he use Primordial Dragon, Vega, and Pegasus energy tracks. I shall help you create him a playlist."

Mother: My son suffered shock and depression due to 2 of his friend committing suicide. One lady was able to help a little. She identified that he may have had a pact with the 2 boys who died to die with them. She cleared that. He was saying very frequently, prior to her clearing that, that he wanted to die.

Ark: Those two dead boys are following him. They are in the photo standing behind him.

She was working on the spiritual through the physical. It is better to work on the physical through the spiritual.

This lady was doing the right things to the best of her ability. These two dead boys are feeding off his energy.

Mother: He also ha a kundalini awakening which caused considerable stress to him.

Ark: That Kundalini awakening made things worse for him.

Ohvairon: "That Kundalini Awakening clogged up his energy. He should not have had that done. I don't want them to blame themselves for this. They were just trying to do what they could. I understand that."

Me: What shall we do about these two dead boys?

1:50am Ark: I am going to take them back to the borderlands. That is all I can do for them. I know they are his friends. I am trying to figure out ways to help them.

Right now they are siphoning off of him. That is not good for him physically. They are making his health worse. They are feeding off his life force.

I will put them back where they belong and make sure they don't feed off of him anymore.

There we go... I took them back and now they have disappeared from the photo. I will do everything I can to help them pass on to the afterlife.

Me: What would you think of using the Elf series?

Ohvairon: "I would like to try it for the healing factor."

Me: Ekkam says these things that sound really insane when he first says them and then by the time it is all done it makes sense.

Ark: Ekkam is always the poet.

Me: I think Ohvairon could be the same kind of Divine as Anubis.

I got a reply from his mother about the session...

Mother: Thank you so much AMY.
This is fascinating.
Yes the spiders – coincidence? Probably not.
The boys – I hope they are now at peace.
He said our house smelt of metal – probably when you were clearing his subconscious – my husband smelt it too.
He seems a lot happier
I believe he will now get well.
I always knew he was a very special being.
I am not sure how he is will integrate all this information into everyday life – or what his future holds?
But I am sure he will work this out with support from your facebook group.
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Intuitive Guidance Sessions...

Core Fusions...

Magic and Pegasus Energy Tracks...

Vega Energy Track...

Past Incarnation Readings...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard