Ancient Darkness: The Era of the Varkar


This is one of the most important posts ever. My body is still shaking from all that happened. This is a lesson on never underestimating the enemy. I severely underestimated Mono Baphomet, Melkor, Vustik, and Nummandor.

First Helfga claimed that she was Tia-Mat and they merged together. Then she told me that she sacrificed her core to this other being who claimed that Helfga and Tia-Mat was a fragment of Her.

Me: Anne I am going to need to do your session soon. There are some serious issues going on with Helfga.

August 10th...

3:55pm It would be good for us to go visit with Tia-Mat.

3:58pm *Rovitomial and Asherah go to see Tia-Mat*

Me: "Great Mother of Drakon I have come to speak with you."

Tia: "Yes I know. You come to ask about the bond. I won't take it. I will give you my blessing for any of my children who wish to take the bond. It shall be allowed by me."

Me: "Thank you Mother of Dragons."

Me: "I would like to ask you about Helfga. She claims she is part of you and you merged together."

Tia-Mat: "You spend too much time listening to ones who are mad. Why would I Merge myself with anyone? I am the Dragon Mother. I am only one. I am Tia-Mat."

Me: "I understand Dragon Mother."

Tia-Mat: "Go now. You have my blessing. If my kind wish to take your bond they will come to you."

4:04pm *Rovitomial and Asherah leave*

Anne: So if this did not happened Helfga is delusional completely. Funny. I'm not afraid people. I already got through much worse a while back. The only important thing for me is to know the truth and be honest with Amy. Only that. Let's see the truth. That what matters.

8:11pm Me: This makes me want to go into Nether full force.

Ark: Do you see what they are doing to you right now? Hook and bait.

8:20pm *Aphrodite is so focused on this. She is looking at the Nether Realm on her war table in her map room.*

Anne: Why I'm always involved in the complicated stuff...

8:24pm Rovitomial has already come in here twice to ask Aphrodite if she is ready to go speak to the Dragonknights and Vomma again to get the history. She is so distracted at the moment. Ark told her that it will tie in with this 'Her' so she should go get the history from them.

True Self Past Vision Session: Fall of the Vomma and Dragonknights...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/500283897080310/

From that reading...

Tia-Mat's fire dies down and she collapses. They hear small roars and go around to one side of her. There is a little dragon with seven heads.

Vantri says 'This is impossible. She is exactly like the Mother of all Dragons.'

Tia-Mat says 'She is an abomination! What will become of her will be the undoing of me. Take her Dragonknight. Seperate her. Spread her among the realms.'

Varrikhan says 'Vantri is needed in his own realm. But this I can do for you Great Dragon Mother.'

Tia-Mat says 'Why should I trust you? Betrayer of the All Father.'

Kalatrin says 'None of us have betrayed the All Father. It is the All Father who has forgotten us. I will help Varrikhan.'

Vantri says 'I will vouch for them.'

Tia-Mat replies 'Whatever you wish. Just get this abomination out of my sight.'

Varrikhan wraps up the little dragon and says 'I will know where to place her. Vantri I feel something is happening. You should return.'

At the end of the reading...

Me: "I must prepare. I have seen so much tonight. I must prepare."

Rovitiomial: "Where are we going your Majesty?"

Me: "We are going to right an ancient wrong. We are going to the Nether."

August 11th...

11:53pm Anne: Amy...there is an Angel here. I don't know him. He won't answer my question.. He has black hair and his eyes are glowing red.. His clothes are black too.

Me: Does he have horns?

Anne: Yes.. His hair is up to his hip too.. Just realized that is very black.. And it is glowing. His wings are so big it takes the space of the room.. All of it.

11:58pm Me: Ask if he knows Queen Asherah.

Him: "Who does not know her these days?"

August 12th 2018...

Anne: His voice is calm. It does not holds any particular emotion. I sense nothing.

12:05am Me: Is it Mono?

Anne: He laughed and his eyes started to glow with more intensity.

Anne: Are you Mono?

Him: *Laughed* What do you think?

Anne: You are getting in my nerves..

Him: "Really? I am liking this."

12:10am Me: Asherah wants to know why you are with her Helfga.

Him: "Your Helfga?" *laughing* "She is not yours. She'll never be."

12:12am Me: "I have Ahmo. Do you want him back?"

Him: "And here we start with cheap trading. I won't be leaving here. Is that the best you can do? I'm disappointed Aphrodite. I really am."

12:15am Me: "What about Vustik?"

Him: "Things are getting interesting now.. What about him? Are you going to set him free? Then let's see maybe I'll leave.. But I am liking here. And I'm liking her energy."

12:18am Me: "First I must know your name. Ahzprikan? Melkor? Mono? My Love?"

Him: "I would say Melkor but your Love? That is feels like a better choice.."

Him: "What do you think?"

Anne: He asked me.

12:21am Me: "What is the keepsake you desire most?"

Anne: He is mad for some reason now? My back hurts so much it feels something is being pulled out..

Him: "I don't like your games. This is beyond what you can do. You're blind Aphrodite. So blind."

Me: "Give me a hint of what I do not see."

Him: "Well .. For example the death of your... But I will keep this one. I like her."

Anne: *He ran his hand through my hair.* Back off.

Him: "You see? She has the spirit."

12:27am Me: "Death of my what? Myself? You intend to kill me?"

Him: "You always kill the source don't you agree? But hey.. There is more. You are not thinking this is close to an end are you?"

Anne: *He is sitting but in the air..*

Him to Anne: "Now it is easy to look at you. I won't be leaving your side."

Anne: ..What is coming?

Him: "We have been preparing a surprise."

12:30am Me: "Ahmo I do not like surprises."

12:31am Anne: He is smiling.. It is like he is happy?

Him: "I know... I'm sorry but this one is so special.. It is worthy."

12:32am Me: "You didn't even let me do her ig session. Won't you at least let me do that?"

Him: *He raised his arms up and smiled* "Now you are understanding your place Aphrodite!"

Anne: Can you please let her do my IG session? I understand you can continue to be with me but I am asking you can you please let her do it?

Him: "How do I say no to that? You may do it. But with one condition."

12:37am Me: "What is the condition Ahmo?"

Him: "You will not try to save her. She belongs to me now, and I will not allow any attempt to get her away from me. Don't try me. Do we have a deal?"

12:40am Me: "Helfga is my lover. How shall I continue to love her?"

Him: "You have to know your boundaries. She is mine. You can continue to love her because I am allowing you to but don't forget for one minute that she belongs to me. Know your place."

Anne: His eyes are glowing in a weird way..

12:50am Me: "Where will you be when I do her ig session?"

Him: "I'll be around.. I'll be good to her since she asked me kindly.."

Anne: It feels he'll be close but not with us while you are doing it....

12:52am Me: "Could you tell me if my crush Ahmo is one of the original Seven of the All Father? I am trying to find out more about him."

12:55am Him: "He was."

Anne: He looked away for a bit... Don't know why.

12:56am Me: "When I saw that Melkor had burned up Ahmo I was sad. I want to remember my crush. My memories have been fragmented."

12:58am Him: *He narrowed his eyes* "Do you mistake me as a fool?!"

Me: "No I don't. Not at all. In fact I think you survived it. I do not think Melkor killed you. I will get my memories back. I want to remember everything."

Him: "You'll soon remember..."

1:04am Me: "You know how I knew Ahmo was still alive? Because he and I are linked. Somehow someway while I was imprisoned we formed some sort of connection with each other. I could feel him alive."

Him: "You should have loved him. But you neglected your love... So this one is going to love.. Until there is nothing left. It is your fault. You should have loved him."

1:09am Me: "Does Ahmo know of the connection he has with me?"

1:10am Him: "Yes..."

Anne: He was about to say more but he stopped.

1:13am Me: "I desire to keep this connection. He feels familiar to me. I spent so many years in Void. Even now I feel lonely."

1:14am Him: "Would you like to meet him? You would not feel lonely anymore..."

1:15am Me: "I fear I would be walking into a Candelabra trap if I did. I do not want to be chained and hurt."

Him:....

Anne: He is thinking.

1:18am Him: "You could choose the place... But you would betray him. So he is not going to risk himself."

1:19am Me: "Ahmo if you get this message. I am going to focus on our connection and send my intent and emotion towards you. You can feel it for yourself."

1:20am Him: "He'll get it. He knows of what is going on here right now."

1:21am Me: "Let me know when he feels me. I want to make sure our connection is still strong."

Him: "I'll do it. Let's just make sure you don't regret your decisions later."

Anne: Amy do you know who he is? This one in my room? I hope he does not stay here very long. It is hard to stop the telepathic connection and it feels it is trying to have some kind of bond with me. I don't want to..

1:24am Me: "Ahmo can you feel me? Can you feel my warm embrace?"

Him: "Yes... You'll love me?...."

Anne: He is eyes are glowing and there is so kind of energy around him... He keeps repeating the same thing now.

1:32am Anne: He does not say "him" anymore he says "me" And he is still repeating the same thing.

1:32am Me: Aphrodite is connected with him. Keep me updated on what he is doing.

Anne: The energy around him is turning red and kind of pink but it is like a swirl of energy around him..

Him: "Love.. Love.. Love."

Anne: Is what he is saying now.

1:38am Anne: He is not speaking with me anymore it feels like he is in a trance now. He left my mind a minute ago. But he is still here. Just not talking.. He is mumbling..

1:39am Me: Can you hear what he is mumbling?

Anne: Something like "Waeru waeriu Love will be mine.. Krasirrhkka nuurur Love come inside.." Probably not the way you write but it is the way it is pronounced.

1:44am Anne: The energy now is more pink then red... He stopped hurting my physical body.

Anne: Okay... It looks like he is crying.. Or I'm going crazy. But he it really is...

Him: "Love me."

Anne: And he keeps repeating that.. That is just sad.

1:50am Me: I am also crying. I can feel the emotions.

1:58am Anne: The energy is almost completely pink and for some reason his presence here is becoming weaker.

2:06am Anne: Yes it definitely weaker than before I can't see him clearly now

2:09am Me: What is he doing? Can you tell?

2:11am Anne: Yes. All the energy around him is pink now his eyes are closed and he is still crying. The energy is liking pulling him.. I almost cannot see him.. I believe soon his is going to disappear from here.

2:24am Me: "I am putting myself at risk staying here longer. I must go." Then Aphrodite left.

Anne: He just vanished. You sent that message and he vanished....

Me: At the same moment that Aphrodite left?

Anne: Yes. It was almost the same time.

Me: What was his emotional state when he left?

2:29am Anne: He was still crying then the pink energy it kind of swallowed him and he disappeared. It was just sad to watch...

*Ark, Aphrodite, and Ekkam all verified and confirmed that Ahmo was with Anne.*

3:49pm Naturome: Amy, I have a strange dizziness washing over me and have heart palpitations. Is Naturome okay? Palpitations are bad

Me: Ark said that Naturome is having a nightmare. Your son is having the nightmare as well. We have having her checked out.

Naturome: I hate that they're having nightmares.

Me: Naturome was having a nightmare of breaking chains. Chains breaking. She might be scared of Vustik breaking out since he is currently chained.

August 13th...

2:44pm Tia-Mat has asked us to go and visit her before we go to the Nether. Tia-Mat is not there. We were greeted by a messenger.

Messenger: "Tia-Mat had pressing business to attend to. She wanted you to know that Helfga is mad and do not try to undo what has been done. That is it."

*Then the messenger leaves.*

Me: "I am still going to the Nether. I have already decided. I know that Ahmo is behind this situation with Helfga. I am going to speak to Ekkam about Tia-Mat."

Ark: I am going to go make preparations for our journey into the Nether.

Me: "They keep calling Helfga mad or crazy. It is easy to throw that label on someone when they say something you do not want others to investigate. I will follow this rabbit hole and see where it takes me."

Anne: What the hell is happening.

Me: I am going to prove that you are not crazy.

Frank: Yeah. No one is giving up on you Anne.

Anne: I certainly did not expected any support. Thank you everyone.

3:48pm Me: "I will face anything for those I love. We will find out the truth my dear love Helfga. I will do whatever it takes."

Charlie: The truth will be uncovered soon enough. I do not believe that Helfga is insane. Especially with Ahmo involved, there must be something deeper happening behind the scenes.

Ark: Mono, Vustik, Ahmo and the others were sleeping with the impostor of Aphrodite all this time. They had turned her into the Goddess of Whores and Prostitutes.

3:36pm Me: "Is that impostor still out there?"

Ekkam: "Yes."

Me: "I am just grabbing her."

Himeros: Goddess of Whores and Prostitutes? How disgusting can these guys get?

Fundin: That's a pretty weird complex going on there.

*Aphrodite swoops in and grabs the impostor. She bites into the impostor and starts to eat her while the impostor is screaming.*

Me: "Whatever they took from me to make her. Did I get it back?"

Ekkam laughs: "You just ate her."

Fundin: Got 'em.

Gandolin: Forgive my profanity. But Holy crap... It's like suddenly I feel better...

Del'sean: Oh my God. That's really disgusting of them. Good job Ashereh Aphrodite.

Me: I had to consume her because she is made from me. I could not let it continue to exist outside of myself. Plus Aphrodite did not have to eat her at full size. She shrunk her to fit in her hand. Bit off her head with one bite.

Andrew: So brutal I love it.

Me: "I must say. The Asherah cookies taste much better than this false Aphrodite meat."

Del'sean: It is brutal. I am going to enjoy it.

Tulk: Tulkas is laughing at that comment.

Ekkam: "I know what they have been using to make the impostor of Aphrodite. It is called the Pearl of the Ocean. You must sneak in and get it."

Aphrodite vanishes to the location of the pearl. This is right in Candelabra headquarters. There it is. I see it on that table. There is nobody in this room.

Aphrodite grabbed the pearl and vanished. There is something attached to it that is starting to activate.

"My only choice is to destroy it. This cannot be saved." Aphrodite destroys the Pearl of the Ocean.

4:30pm Ekkam: "It is almost complete. There is one more thing you must get back."

Me: What is it?

Ekkam: "The Sun of the Moon."

Me: Do they have it?

Ekkam: "No, but Helfga does.

Me: Give me all the details on what I am looking for.

Ekkam: "I am not quite sure what it is but it should reveal itself. It is inside Helfga and it will activate shortly."

Ekkam: "The Moon will shine the brightest when the Sun rises."

Me: "We shall go to the Nether now. I would like bring Rovitomial along with my personal guard."

Lyindrinar: "I would like to come too my Queen."

Pisch: "Can I come as well?"

Me: "The more the merrier."

4:40pm *We arrive in the Nether. We are greeted by a Royal Emissary*

Royal Emissary: "My Queen you have arrived just in time. The Nether Queen Helfga has suddenly grown very ill."

Me: "Take me to her and tell me more along the way."

Emissary: "She has been acting very strangely. Not like herself. She has spoken the name of Ahmo in her sleep.

We all stood witness when you drew this being from her and decapitated her. Where her head went we do not know."

Me: Are they talking about the impostor I just ate?

Ark: Yes they are.

4:42pm We arrive and see Helfga laying on the floor. She has spurts of light coming out of her. This is causing her immense pain.

Aphrodite goes to her side. As the light flashes it burns Aphrodite a bit. It is intense heat. Ark pulls Aphrodite back.

Ark: "Be careful."

Me: "What can we do for her?"

Rovi: "I will run examinations and see if we can ease her pain some."

Helfga: "It is burning inside me."

Me: "Hold on my dear. We will figure a way to help you."

Helfga: "I am blinded by moonlight. I feel the heat of the sun burning within me. What was undone must be remade."

Then Helfga points her head to the sky and a bunch of rays of sunlight come out of her mouth.

Doumarae arrives: "It is urgent. The Void Prison has been under attack. I received the news shortly after you left. No one knows who the perpetrators were. They freed several prisoners including Nummandor."

Me: "Damn it! I must find what is happening in the Void. But I should not leave Helfga. What am I to do?"

Ark: Lyindrinar, Doumarae, and I will go to the Void to investigate. Stay here with Helfga until the sun rises.

Helfga: "The sun burns within me. The moonlight blinds me." Then she raises her head and more sun rays come out of her mouth.

Me: "Rovitomial, anything you can do."

Rovi: "I am working on it my Queen, but so far everything I have tried is ineffective."

Helfga is currently in her Dragon form and she keeps shifting between Nether Dragon and Elf.

Aphrodite cradles Helfga's head and notices something. Helfga looks at Aphrodite and changes into an Ice Dragon.

Helfga: "My Queen. I am so cold."

Me: "Hang on Helfga."

Helfga shifts back into her Elf form. Then back into a Nether Dragon. She begins to heat up again.

Helfga: "The sun burns within me and the moonlight blinds me."

She does the same thing again with the rays coming out of her mouth.

4:50pm Lyindrinar, Doumarae, and Ark are in the Void investigating. There is commotion everywhere. They are rounding up prisoners who escaped.

Ark: "What has happened here?"

Guard: "An attack my Lord. We do not know where Nummandor is."

Ark: "Who did this attack?"

Guard gives him an emblem of a Blood Rose.

Ark: Does that emblem mean anything to Aphrodite? I get a sense this relates to her somehow. Maybe unknowingly.

Ark: "Where is Umbranathor?"

Guard: "He is usually gone. Sometimes for weeks at a time. When the attack happened I sent the Royal Guard to look for him but they have not found him."

Doumarae: "I wonder where he could be."

Ark: "Doumarae I need you to make a mind connection with Tulkas. I need him here now. Ask him if he still has that Void Crystal and Void Map. If he does, bring it."

Crystal and Map reference...
The Murder of Alakin Silverleaf
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/502977943477572/

Aphrodite, Pisch, and the personal guard are still with Helfga...

Helfga shifts into a black dragon: "The sadness. The sorrow. The utter hatred!"

Helfga starts getting angry. Aphrodite backs away.

Helfga: "The sun burns within me and the moonlight blinds me."

Anne: My head hurts so much and I am starting to get so emotional... This is horrible.

Then Helfga changes again and she is a blue water dragon.

Helfga: "My Queen! I am drowning! I feel crushed by the waves. The sun burns within me and the moonlight blinds me."

A Nether Guard runs up: "Queen Asherah! Drakon by the thousands are arriving!"

They are coming in behind him. Bunches of them. Aphrodite is puzzled because she sees Kyrise, Dynesia, and Cer-Sia with them.

Me to Dynesia: "What is happening here?"

Dynesia: "The sun is rising. The moon is setting."

They all go around Helfga.

Helfga changes into a red dragon: "My skin burns! The sun burns within me and the moonlight blinds me."

4:58pm Tulkas arrives in the Void Prison with the Map and Crystal...

Tulkas: "I came as quickly as I could. What has happened here?"

Ark: "Let me see the Map and Crystal."

Ark had to blow dust off it it. It is very old.

Ark: "Got it!"

Ark opens up to the portal to the Void Prison where Aphrodite was imprisoned.

Ark: "Tulkas and Doumarae get back to Queen Asherah. I will deal with whatever is here."

5:00pm Helfga shifts again into a green dragon.

Helfga: "I feel like I am growing."

Then Helfga starts turning brown.

Helfga: "I feel as if I am withering away. Help me my Queen!"

Helfga: "The sun burns within me and the moonlight blinds me."

Booming female voice: "This has gone on long enough!" This is Tia-Mat.

Tia-Mat: "You have broken my trust Queen Asherah. You come to this mad one? This abomination?! I should have dealt with her myself long ago. To leave her in the hands of that first one. That was foolish of me. I will destroy her now and be done with it!"

*Aphrodite steps in front of Tia-Mat to protect Helfga*

Me: "You must stop. This is wrong and you know it is."

Tia-Mat: "You dare challenge my authority?"

Me: "I do."

Tia-Mat: "So be it. Because I respect you Queen Asherah I will not destroy you myself. But choose a Champion. If they defeat me Helfga will live. If they do not they die and she does. Agreed?"

Aphrodite looks around. "Agreed."

Yusvago: "I got this my Queen. Let me at this big Lizard."

Fenrir: "No. Let me champion you my Queen. It would be an honor to fight Tia-Mat."

Me: "Are you sure Fenrir?"

Fenrir: "No disrespect to any of you, but Tia-Mat is powerful. She would rip you all apart. I can take it. For as long as I have known I was chained. I can take it. Let me champion."

Aphrodite touches Fenrir on the nose: "Be my champion."

Fenrir turns and attacks Tia-Mat. They are rolling.

5:06pm Ark is in the Void Realm where Aphrodite was imprsioned.

Ark: I found Umbranathor. At least his body. Someone took his head.

Umbranathor's body is starting to kick Ark.

Ark: He is still alive.

All-Father arrives to Ark in the Void. He is holding broken chains. There is a horrible look on his face. These were the chains that bound Vustik.

5:08pm Tia-Mat is still fighting Fenrir. Ark goes to where Vustik was imprisoned. There are many dead Daemon that were guarding him. Vustik is gone.

Fenrir is badly hurt. Tia-Mat is going in to finish him off.

Tia-Mat: "You fought bravely Son of Loki. It pains me to kill you."

Fenrir is on the ground really messed up.

Ark arrives: "Stop Tia-Mat!"

Ark turns to Fenrir and start to heal him.

Tia-Mat: "You wish to get in my way Einoss? Then you will die too."

Something struck her! It is a spear but it is not Ark's. It is draining from her.

Mono Baphomet is laughing. Melkor is here too.

Tulkas screams: "Melkor!" He charges at him. So does Yusvago and others.

Mono Baphomet just blasts them all back. Aphrodite is standing next to Helfga.

Mono has Umbranathor's head tied to his hip. Umbranathor is still speaking.

Ark: How did you do it?

Mono: "I found the same way someone did it before. Of course I would need the blessing of either the Keeper of the Light or the Keeper of the Void. As you can tell he was kind enough to give it." *He pats Umbranathor on the head.*

Mono: "Thanks to another little friend who helped me get there. After I persuaded her in my own way."

He has Yisch and she is bleeding badly. Rovitomial and Pisch are really pissed off. He knocks them back.

Mono: "I have the power now. I have the power of the time before us all. Great Darkness that surrounded everything in the beginning."

Then he throws Yisch to the floor.

Mono: "A new era has begun. You shall all bear witness to it."

Mono Baphomet and Melkor disappear

Tia-Mat is dying. She calls for Aphrodite...

Tia-Mat: "I have been a fool. For so long I have avoided this. Now I see what must become. All I have ever known is anger. Now in the end do I see Love. Protect my daughter. Make sure she becomes the Mother of Dragons that I always wanted her to be."

Tia-Mat produces a Moon and it goes to Aphrodite.

Tia-Mat: "Now make the sun rise."

Aphrodite turns toward Helfga. Then Helfga rises in the air. The moon rises up from Aphrodite. Helfga turns into a sun. As the moon and the sun come together it eclipses.

Tia-Mat turns into starlight and floats up into the heavens. All the Dragons bow their heads.

The eclipse ends and the sun goes towards the ground. As it begins to fade a piece floats towards Aphrodite. It looks like a little eclipse of the sun. Aphrodite takes it in her hand.

As the sun fades there is Helfga. She has Seven Heads. She looks like Tia-Mat just a little different.

*Aphrodite goes over to her and Helfga begins to wake up.*

Me: "Rise Mother of Dragons."

Helfga rises up and the dragons bow.

Me: "You are no longer Helfga. You are Tia-Nan."

Me: "As Mother of Dragons will you bond with me?"

Tia-Nan: "You have brought me to my full self. I would be honored to bond with you. Do you still share the love I have for you?"

Me: "I always have and I always will."

5:20pm *Ark does the bonding with Tia-Nan and Asherah Aphrodite*

Rovitomial and Pisch are with Yisch. She was killed. Rovi is holding her in his arms. Pisch is hugging them both.

Rovitomial: "I found you my love, only to lose you all over again."

Tia-Nan speaks: "You have all risked so much to help me. To restore me into who I was and who I am now. Your enemy is strong. Baphomet has gained the power of the ones who came before. I sense a Great Darkness approaching. I will be with you. I will fight alongside you. Together we shall all overcome this Great Darkness."

Ark: I am taking Rovi and Pisch somewhere. I reversed the map and it lead us to Yisch's home. Mono Baphomet was here. This is how he got there.

Rovitomial and Pisch very sad. Rovi walks up to the canyon with the Great Wind. He places Yisch into the wind and she turns into wind. He places his arm around Pisch.

Rovitomial: "I won't ever be the same now that she is gone. But I will live knowing I loved her."

Pisch: "As will I. Goodbye Mother."

Ark: "Come here Pisch."

5:28pm *Ark brings the Great Wind into Pisch*

Ark: "You are now Mother of the Great Wind. Like your Mother before you."

5:30pm Aphrodite tires to go to the Misty Forest. Ekkam is there with Vustik and Ahmo.

Ekkam: "How did you get here?"

Vustik: "Thanks to you and Aphrodite and my good buddy Ahmo here. His undying infatuation. Such a kind heart. Such a good boy. That is why I keep him around. As for you and this fucking stinking forest, you have been a thorn in my side way too long."

5:32pm Vustik burns away the Misty Forest. Aphrodite cannot get in.

Vustik laughs at Ekkam: "Burn with your precious little forest."

Vustik and Ahmo leave. Ark is trying to save Ekkam as the flame surrounds him. Ark got Ekkam out of the Misty Forest. They had trapped him inside.

Ark: "Sorry about your forest."

Ekkam: "The forest will regrow. That is for sure. I am part of the forest and the forest is part of me."

Ark: "I guess I saved the right part then."

5:36pm Aphrodite is very upset and angry.

Me: "I was such a fool! I thought I could play them. It was I who was being played."

Ark is healing Fenrir.

Ark: "Tulkas do the Queen proud as War Minister. I leave it in your hands now."

Tulkas: "But... but..."

Ark: "You will be fine. I know you will."

*Ark goes up to Asherah Aphrodite.*

Ark: "I know where Baphomet went and I know what he got. He has the ancient power of Darkness from the time before any of us.

It is what he needed Umbranathor for. He must recieve a blessing from either one of the two Keepers of Darkness or the two Keepers of Light.

I need to go to the place before us all. I won't be going alone. I need to take Pisch and Fenrir with me. This is an ancient place. I need to see the Shadis'Arth.

Our enemy has grown strong. We need the Ancient Power of the Light. I need to speak to the Keeper of the Light."

Shadis'Arth reference...
How the Ourhkina Defeated the Hungali
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/501905986918101/

Me: "I will send a summons to her here as soon as I can."

Ark: "No. I will speak to her. I need her to know it is I who wishes her to come to me. I need you to go to Danaark and Asteria. I need you to convince him to let you take her to where you were imprisoned. There is something in there. Asteria is the key to something greater."

Ark: I see them. Baphomet, Vustik, Nummandor, Ahmo, Ahnameo. All the Seven and the Candelabra are gathered.

Baphomet is speaking to them 'The Candelabra is dead. You all die with it.' He launches a darkness that goes into all of them except for the six around him. He is sucking something from all of them. They shrivel up and fall over.

Mono: "This will be a new era. A beginning of the end. You all live because I have chosen you to share this Darkness with me."

He slices his hand and there is just darkness that comes out.

Mono: "Who will bond with this?"

Vustik, Melkor, Nummandor, and Ahnameo slice their hands.

Baphomet looks at Ahmo: "Will you not take the bond? Will you choose to die then?"

Ahmo drops his dagger. Baphomet says: "Have it your way."

He is taking the energy from Ahmo then stops.

Mono: "You are powerless and worthless to me. If it is your little crush you wish to be with then go be with her."

*Mono opens a portal and Ahmo falls through.*

Mono: "And now let us bond together as brothers in this darkness."

Darkness comes out of his hand into all of them.

When Vustik bonded he was speaking to Mono. He says: "I admire Aphrodite and her courage. I admire her allies and their willingness to fight.

What I don't admire is little squabblings thinking they could destroy me so easily. Let's see how they like dealing with the real me. That is who I am going to start with."

5:48pm Mono: "A new era has begun. Our enemies will fall before us. Queen Asherah and all her allies. Even the Light and all those who are not joined with her will perish. It is the time of the Varkar."

Aphrodite is back in Alfheim and there is a messenger from the Void.

Messenger: "My Queen, it is urgent messange from the Captain of the Royal Guard. As he was searching he found this letter under King Umbranathor's throne. My Queen, it has the mark of the Scarlet Selene."

Aphrodite opens up the letter and she reads it. She flips her map table over and screams.

The letter reads:
Hello my Little Sweety,
Did you think the Scarlet Selene would stay loyal to you forever? To end your reign we must save you from yourself. We will be giving you a sign soon. Until then... Kisses!
~ The Shadow Queen

Aphrodite knows it is not the real Shadow Queen. The Scarlet Selene betrayed her for this new Shadow Queen they chose.

Ark: I need Rovitomial to stay. Asherah and Asteria will need him.

Peter: Understood, Ark.

6:00pm Lyindrinar is punching the crap out of someone.

Guard: "We found him on the Golden Meadow. Some of the scouts brought him in."

Ark: "I knew sooner or later you would show the hell up. I should have Lyindrinar smash your face in. I don't care what you have done or your little good deed once in a while."

Me: If that is Ahmo do not hurt him! He has proven himself.

Ark: "You are lucky I won't kill you because she asked. Lyindrinar take him to Queen Asherah. If he falls on the way and breaks his leg we don't know how it happened."

Me: "Lyindrinar take him to the healers. Have Yusvago and Ahzexian switch off watching him.

If he tries to escape on either of their watches have Ahzexian cut him to pieces or Yusvago smash him into the ground."

Me: "Leave me. I need time to think."

6:05pm Another messenger from Void...

Messenger: "We found Umbranathor's head back in the throne room. He is yelling at everyone to find his body."

6:07pm A big boquet of Red Roses shows up for Aphrodite. There is a note attached. Aphrodite reads it.

The note reads...
This is a little welcoming gift to show you my utmost admiration for you. Shall we begin to play my little game? Shall we start with your friends? Sit back and watch. You will love this. Kisses! ~ Shadow Queen

Ark: Get away from those roses! Just as I thought. They were going to blind your senses. Just enough to toy you and make you mad. I burned them up.

6:11pm Aphrodite walks through her garden. "I need some time and some air."

Aphrodite sees Doumarae in the garden.

Doumarae: "Forgive me my Queen. I hope my presence here does not bother you."

Me: "No, come sit with me."

They are both sitting on a bench.

Doumarae: "So much has happened. I feel so sad for Rovitomial. To lose his one true love. It makes me fear for the I..." Then he stops.

Me: "For the one you who?"

Doumarae: "I have this feeling inside. It overcomes me at times when I see her. When I almost thought I lost her when her ship was destroyed. It was if my hearts sank. I worry now with everything that is going on that I might lose her."

Aphrodite puts her arm around Doumarae and hugs him.

Me: "I am not going to lose any more of you. With all my Love I will protect you all. I just got to figure out how to defeat them now."

Doumarae: "You will my Queen. For you are Love. Where there is Love there is Light."

Then Doumarae gets up and walks away.

6:19pm Aphrodite is with Ekkam and Jimjinn in the Misty Forest. They are planting little trees.

*Ekkam stands up and brushes his hands off.*

Ekkam: "Where all things end all things begin again."

Still August 13th...

There are a bunch of Volywnn who are sick. Volheim is under a sickness. Tenomachi and Vilanea just returned there.

Ark: What is happening?

Vilanea: "I don't know. They are all sick."

Tenomachi: "When I returned everything seemed fine. We had a feast and celebrated with meat and wine. Many fell sick."

Ark: Did you eat the meat?

Tenomachi: "Yes I did. I feel fine."

Ark: Did you drink the wine?

Tenomachi: "Yes I did. Do you believe it was in the wine?"

Ark: I don't know.

Tenomachi dumps out his cup. He goes over to one of the fountains and fills it with water.

Tenomachi: "I don't understand. It just seems like it washed over..."

Ark knocks the cup of water from Tenomachi's hand.

Ark: Where does this water come from?

Tenomachi: "From an underground lake under the castle."

Ark: Take me there...

Ark: Just as I thought. All the water down here is red. I can try to fix it. Have no one drink this water.

Vilanea: "I will send for Rovitomial now..."

Ark: What is it?

Tenomachi: "Here I found this. It is a small scroll addressed to Queen Asherah."

Scroll says...
Hello my beautiful, Are you dancing? I am dancing. I am dancing at a celebration of the Volwynn. I wonder if they are enjoying my little additive to their water. It just tickles their stomach. Much more to come. See you soon. Kisses! ~ Your Shadow Lover

Still August 13th...

8:08pm Back in Alfheim they are doing a search... An Elf runs something up to Lyindrinar.

Elf: "I went to Nastazil to get the map to the lower catacombs. He is missing but I found this box. That has Queen Asherah's name on it."

Lyindrinar brings the box to Asherah Aphrodite. It is tied with a red ribbon.

Aphrodite unties the ribbon and opens the box. She drops it. A finger rolls out.

This finger has a ring on it. Lyindrinar picks it up.

Lyindrinar: "I recognize this ring. This it he ring my father gave Nastazil a long time ago as a gift after he build our home."

Lyindrinar picks up a note and hands it Aphrodite...

The note reads...
Hello Lovely, I have taken the cornerstone of your little castle. Your little architect is mine. Maybe I will have him build me a castle. Enough fun and games for one day. I am tired now. We will play again soon. Love and kisses! ~ Your Shadow Lover
 
Lyindrinar: "We got Nastazil. He was in Jotunheim tied to a tree. He said he was taken by the Scarlet Selene."
 
Nastazil was creating a monument for the Great Bonding of Asherah Aphrodite when he got jumped.


There is a giant wood carving in front of the palace in Alfheim that shows the Battle for Valstanarra's world and Ghantri's world. Nastazil worked really hard on that.

The one who did all the talking to him was a male.

He heard the male voice say: "Just a little prick is all you are going feel. Don't worry you will get this back."

Then his finger was cut off. He remembers being enchanted to sleep.

Then he woke up and heard a male voice say: "Thank you for playing your part. My Lady is done with you now." Then they left him.
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard