Betraying the Singaree


True Self Past Vision Session: Betraying the Singaree

This is a history of the Black Claw Order of Singaree and their attempt to take down Elven King Yserah. Mevinah gets killed and goes to the borderlands. He faces the Flesh Tailor and Cutter.

This true self vision includes Mevinah, Lyindrinar, Elven King Yserah, Amerriah, Tulkas, Mono Baphomet, Melkor, and Loki.

Mevinah's Intuitive Guidance Session...

The vision begins...

Mevinah is in the Black Swamp where he lives. There are these trees similar to mangro trees where his Singaree kind have homes built up in the trees.

Mevinah is wearing a red robe with the symbol of a black claw on the back. He is reading though manuscripts.

A female Dark Elf named Orva enters into the room carrying a tray. She brings it in and sets it beside Mevinah. She kisses him on the head.

Mevinah asks 'What is this?' Orva replies 'Frogwart tea, your favorite.'

Mevinah says 'You are so kind to me.' Then he pauses for a moment and sighs. 'Your daughter is here. Tell her she cannot stay. The King's patrols will be through here soon. I do not want her seen.'

Orva says 'I shall tell her.' Then Orva heads upstairs. She sees Amerriah sneaking down when she notices her.

Amerriah says 'You are the only one who could ever sneak up on me mother. Anyone else would be pieces by now.'

Orva says 'It is nice to see you too my daughter. The bounty on you has grown even higher. Your father...'

Amerriah interrupts 'He is not my father! My father died. Executed by that Son of a Bastard King.'

Orva says 'And that is why you cannot stay. You will bring trouble to us all. Mevinah's Black Claw Order is already under the suspicions of the King. I do not wish to spend the rest of my days in the Elven dungeons. Is that what you wish for your mother?'

Amerriah says 'No mother I don't. I will leave.'

Mevinah says 'There is no rush my child.' Then he sighs and says 'You can stay. Orva my love, would you bring us some more tea?'

Amerriah says 'Thank you. I will be gone by morning.'

Mevinah says 'There is so much you do not understand about me.'

Amerriah says 'I understand what I need to. I know you love my mother but you do not know me. What I fight for.'

Mevinah says 'How do you know if you have never asked? You know I have no love for this King. He persecutes so many who he considers lesser than his Light Elf self. This King cares for no one but himself. But there are those who work in secret to end him.'

Amerriah says 'And are you one of those?'

Mevinah says 'The time has come to reveal to you my true nature in this matter. In the morning before the dawn there is some place I want to take you. Someone I want you to meet.'

Amerriah asks 'Who?'

Mevinah says 'An old friend and ally. Now get some rest. Your mother will bring your tea.' Then he heads back down.

Amerriah drinks her tea and lays out a bed roll.

Mevinah is sitting next to his little blue fire. He is smoking a pipe. He blows out rings of smoke. He takes his finger and starts forming the rings into little dragons and other folk. Then he forms it into King Yserah and puts a troll butt on his head. He is laughing.

Then there is a banging on the door. Orva says 'I will see who it is my dear.' Orva opens the door and there are some Elven guards standing there.

Guard says 'We must speak to Mevinah.' Then they push their way into the home. 'Where are you Singaree? Where are you Black Claw?'

Mevinah shows up behind them 'I am here. You come late in the hour.'

Guard says 'It doesn't matter what time I come. You are being summoned.'

Mevinah asks 'By who? The King?'

Guard says 'No. By Lyindrinar Silverleaf. I suggest you come at once.'

Mevinah asks 'Or what? You will round me and all my village up? Throw us into the dungeons? It is quite common to see a chieftain of a village meet with Lyindrinar Silverleaf and then by the King's orders I am sure that whole village is arrested and imprisoned. But if Silverleaf wishes to see me what choice do I have? Lead the way.'

Mevinah tells Orva 'I will be back soon.' Then he leaves with the Elven Guards. Orva goes upstairs and looks for Amerriah. She notices that Amerriah is gone.

Amerriah is following Mevinah and the Guards. They approach Lyindrinar Silverleaf.

Lyindrinar says 'Mevinah my apologises for calling upon you at such a late hour. I must speak with you. It is urgent.'

Mevinah asks 'Is this how it ends? Alone here in the middle of the night with no one to see?'

Lyindrinar says 'I would not dishonor myself by killing you. I am not here for that. I respect you and the Black Claw as my father did. I am here on the matter of Orva's daughter Amerriah. She has been seen in these parts. I know that she would come here. Be honest with me now. Have you seen her?'

Mevinah notices Amerriah up in the trees. She has her bow drawn and aimed at the back of Lyindrinar's head.

Mevinah says 'I have seen her. She came to my home earlier to see her mother. She was seeking shelter but we turned her away. Where she is now I do not know. This was several days ago.'

Lyindrinar says 'I trust in your word. I know that the Black Claw is loyal to the King. Tell Orva I am sorry it has come to this. But Amerriah has made her choice to be an outlaw.'

Mevinah says 'I understand.' Lyindrinar and the other Elves turn to leave. Mevinah looks up at Amerriah. She lowers her bow. Once the Elves leave Amerriah comes down to join Mevinah.

Amerriah says 'I could have taken them all. Lyindrinar may have been a challenge but my arrow would have split his skull before he even knew.'

Mevinah says 'And you would steal a victory by murdering an honorable Elf.'

Amerriah says 'You are right. Lyindrinar is honorable. It is a pity he serves that Bastard King.'

Mevinah says 'He won't be serving him for very long. Come, I think it is time we meet our friend and ally. The Black Claw is gathering.'

Mevinah and Amerriah head towards the meeting. There are other Singaree wearing the red robes.

Mevinah goes up in front of them and says 'My brothers and sisters the time has come to end the reign of this tyrant. To place a new King on the throne. All of our attempts before have failed. But one has come to us who offers us the power to overcome this Evil King.'

Mono Baphomet and Melkor arrive to the meeting. All of them recognize Melkor and are happy to see him. They fought for him in the Urthak War.

Melkor speaks 'My loyal Dark Nature Folk, time has come to reclaim what is ours. I ask you to awaken your Ancient Magic. For my Master will give you a power greater than any. With this power King Yserah shall fall.'

Mevinah says 'We bow to you Great Melkor. Thank you and your Master for his kind gift that will bring an end to this tyrant. We will awaken our Ancient Magic.'

Mevinah turns and raises his hands. He begins to sing in one tone and his eyes begin to glow. The rest of the Black Claw join in with him.

This dark colored energy comes up from them and it swirls around. Mono Baphomet steps forward. He pulls their energy into one hand and with the other he is adding his own. He creates an orb in the middle. It floats down in the center of all of the Black Claw.

Mono says 'This is the Ancient Magic you need to bring down this King. But be wary, he is heavily guarded. His Elven Mystics can sense the presence of Dark Nature Folk.'

Mevinah asks 'Then how will we deliver this magic to him to seal his fate?'

Mono says 'We will send someone to you. Another old ally who can help. Be patient for his arrival. We leave you now.'

Melkor says 'Do not fail us for we shall rise again.'

Melkor and Mono leave the Black Claw meeting.

Melkor asks 'Shall we begin the next phase?'

Mono says 'Yes send the message to our friend that the Singaree are in need of his assistance.' They both begin to laugh.

The Singaree are speaking to each other. They now have this orb of Ancient Magic.

Mevinah turns to Amerriah and says 'The days of this tyrant have ended.'

Amerriah says 'Let me deliver this magic to the King.'

Mevinah says 'No. As skilled as you are we must wait for the one Melkor is sending.'

Amerriah says 'Then I must go. I fear if I stay your plan may be uncovered.'

Mevinah places his hand on her shoulder and says 'Soon you will no longer be an outlaw. Soon you will be able to walk the land of Alfheim without always looking over your shoulder.'

Amerriah says 'I look forward to that day.' Then she leaves.

Mevinah heads back to his home but he gets a strange feeling. He rushes to his home and goes in saying 'Orva! Orva!'

Orva answers 'Yes? Is everything alright?'

Mevinah sighs with relief and says 'Yes. Everything is going to be alright.'

The vision flashes forward...

A different Dark Elf arrives at Mevinah's home. He says 'Master Mevinah, the ally that Melkor sent has arrived.'

Mevinah goes to another Black Claw meeting at the same place as before. They see Loki arrive. He has some guards with him. The Black Claw recognize Loki and greet him as a friend.

Mevinah says 'Greetings my Lord Loki. I am joyful to see you. That the ally Melkor sent is you.'

Loki says 'You got to pick the best man for the job. I will deliver this magic to the King. Then all your kind have ever dreamed of shall come to pass. The King's Mystics will not sense me. Where is this Great Magic?'

Mevinah says 'Here my Lord Loki...' He has the Singaree bring it to him.

Mevinah says 'Tomorrow is a new dawn. Thank you Lord Loki for helping us rid ourselves of this tyrant.'

Loki says 'Wake up tomorrow and breathe deep. It will be the breath you remember always.' Then Loki leaves.

Mevinah says to the Black Claw 'Gather all from the villages. This will be a grand celebration. For our time here in this dreary swamp are at an end. Let us all celebrate our departure from this place.'

The vision moves to the celebration...

The Singaree along with some Dark Elves are celebrating. Mevinah sits next to Orva. She says to him 'There is something I must tell you. It is the reason I am very tired.'

Mevinah asks 'What is it? What ails you?' Orva takes his hand and places it on her belly. She says 'I am with child.'

Mevinah is incredibly happy and says 'This is truly a blessing. For our child will be born into an Alfheim where they are free. I think she will be a girl. Go now and rest. I won't be staying here much longer.' Orva leaves to go rest.

Loki arrives at the celebration. They all cheer him. Mevinah says 'Lord Loki you have returned. That means the magic has been delivered to the King and he is no more. Alfheim is free.'

Loki says 'Well I did deliver the magic to the King.'

King Yserah shows up at the celebration with his Elven Army. He is holding the ball of Ancient Magic. Tulkas is there with Lyindrinar.

The Dark Elves and Singaree start to panic. They are trying to escape. Tulkas knocks all the trees down around them and they catch fire so they cannot get away.

King Yserah hands the ball of magic to Lyindrinar. Yserah says 'Take this back to my palace. Have Tulkas accompany you so it does not fall into the wrong hands. I must speak to the Black Claw.'

Lyindrinar says 'Yes Sire.' Then he and Tulkas leave.

King Yserah speaks 'So this is what it has come to. I see the true vision of the Black Claw now. I have made a decision on this. As much as it pains me I must make this decision.'

Ysearh turns around and says to his Guard 'Kill them all.' All these arrows start flying towards them. Dark Elves and Singaree are being killed.

Mevinah breaks through some of them and gets away. He is rushing home. He enters in and calls for Orva. She says 'I am here.' He goes into the room. He sees Orva with Melkor.

Meviah says 'My Lord Melkor, Loki has betrayed us. He has betrayed you.'

Melkor laughs 'He didn't betray me. He did exactly what I wanted him to.'

Then Melkor stabs his spear through Orva and tosses her body on the ground.

Mevinah screams 'No!' Then starts to attack Melkor but his magical attacks are being blocked.

Melkor blasts Mevinah back and hurts him really badly. Mevinah says 'Orva...'

Melkor says 'Don't worry. Where you are going you will be with her soon.'

Then Melkor thrusts his spear through Mevinah. He dies and feels himself being pulled away. He loses consciousness.

The vision flashes...

He regains consciousness in this place. The walls are made of flesh. He can hear others screaming. He on a table and there are hooks going through his skin. He is groaning as the table is being moved.

The table stops and he sees that the Flesh Tailor is working on Orva. He took the child out of her womb and made them both into rottlings. Mevinah is watching in horror as this is happening.

Mevinah pulls himself free and falls from the table. Arms from the walls grab him and are pulling him toward a hole on the floor. These arms are there to grab the pieces the Flesh Tailor throws the ground. They pull them into the hole.

Mevinah gets pulled down this pipe made of flesh. He comes out on the other side into this pool of blood and body parts. He crawls out of it.

He sees this strange land he has never heard of or seen. The sky is black and grey. There are no stars. Every now and then there are flashes of what looks like lightning. Mevinah walks off into this dreary wasteland.

Mevinah is wandering and he sees a little Dark Elf girl. She says 'Come I know the way out.' He follows her but she keeps disappearing. He keeps walking.

She appears again and says 'Come this way.' Then she disappears and he follows where she was. Then he sees her off in the distance again 'Come you are so close.'

He sees her at the door of this structure. It is all jagged grey stone on the outside. The way it is all put together is really strange.

The Dark Elf girl says 'Come it is in here.' He goes up to the entrance of the structure and goes inside.

The girl says 'You got to let me out. Please let me out. Please help me.' The little girl starts screaming 'PLEASE HELP ME!'

Mevinah is inside and the doors close behind him. Mevinah asks 'Where are you?' She screams again 'I am here! Help me!' He starts running down the hallways.

He is looking into different chambers. There are all these weird deformed creatures. Some of them are hacked apart.

Mevinah hears the little girl again 'Help me...' He comes to the end of the end of the hall way and there is a big door.

Mevinah pushes it open and there is the little Dark Elf girl. He picks her up and says 'I have you. I got you. Show me how to get us out of here.'

She says 'You have to get past him. You have to jump through his fire.' Mevinah asks her 'Where is this fire? Can you show me where this fire is?'

She nods her head yes and says 'But we have to be quiet or they will hear us. If they catch us he will cut us up into pieces.'

Mevinah and the little Dark Elf girl are walking around this place. They can hear different screams of these weird creatures.

Mevinah bumps into a creature who was standing there. Its mouth opens and it starts to moan really loudly. The little Dark Elf girl says 'We must hurry. They will be coming.'

Mevinah hears heavy thundering footsteps running down the hallway. They look like the creatures who were orderlies in the fun house we went to in an ig session but they are not dressed like orderlies.

Mevinah and the girl are running. She says 'It is right up here. Hurry.' They go up to a room and they can see a fire in an incinerator.

Mevinah says 'We have to go through there? But we will burn alive.' She says 'It is the only way out. Hurry!' He is holding her hand and starts running toward the fire.

Then Mevinah feels a jerk on his hand. He looks back and there is a needle going through the little Dark Elf girl. It pulls her back into this strange looking being. He begins to cut her apart.

Mevinah screams 'No!' This being finishes her and goes towards him. Mevinah looks at the fire and hesitates for a moment. Then he just jumps into it. He can feel himself falling and burning. He is screaming in pain.

His eyes opened and he was watching a baby born as a human incarnation. The mother is screaming and the woman holding the human baby is shaking her head in disappointment.

The umbilical cord wrapped around the baby's neck and the baby is just laying limp. He feels himself push into this baby. Then his eyes open again and he is the baby and it begins to cry.

Then the vision ends and we are back in present time...

Ark: "I know what you are thinking. You want to find Orva."

Mevinah: "I want to find a lot of them. I want to find that little girl I first met."

Ark: "We will find her one day."

Mevinah: "One day when this is all over?"

Me: "Maybe sooner than that."

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard