Monstrous Births in Alfheim


After the birth that Heldaxa had in Alfheim we discovered that Amerriah the Dark Elf Advisor to the Goblin Queen was also pregnant by one of the Candelabra Masters.

We had her come to Alfheim to get checked out by Rovitomial. It turned out to be quite an ordeal. There is also a description of bonds with Asherah Aphrodite.

The birth earlier with Heldaxa...
August 6th 2018...

Lisa: I believe Amerriah has agreed to being bound to Queen Asherah Aphrodite, if she will have us. Amerriah has consulted the Goblin Queen's opinion on the matter and she has given us her blessing. We would be deeply honored to serve Asherah Aphrodite.

I am now deeply worried... I asked Amerriah is she is pregnant and she said "Yes", then I asked her if it was Vustik's seed and she said "Yes". Can you please check on her? I really hope this is a mistake... I told Amerriah to go to Alfheim and to find Asherah Aphrodite...

I am upset that this may have happened to her... but I'm also not too surprised that we could be an easy target since my psychic senses are still week. I can feel some energies and communicate pretty well with my pendulum familiar but that's it...

Gloria: Dear if this is true have you talked to your Queen? You may need extra protection until it can be sorted out with Amy. I know Amerriah has very powerful fighting capabilities but I fear Vustik is beyond those.... By Queen I mean Goblin Queen

Lisa: She said "yes" to have already spoken to the Goblin Queen about her situation. It's scary to think though that if I didn't have a pendulum familiar to communicate with her then I would have no idea what's going on...psychic senses are so important..

Peter: Hey Lisa, how do you use your pendant when communicating? A bunch of binary questions?

Lisa: I ask Amerriah personal questions that can be answered with a "yes" or "no". I always speak her name first. Usually I say this at the start. "Amerriah, I wish to connect with you."

Me: "Go see Rovitomial at the lab in Alfheim."

Rovitomial: "It is not a child of Vustik, but it is one of the Masters."

Me: I would like to do another ig session on you if you are up for it. Find out what is going on.

Lisa: I'll see what I can do as this is very important and her life may be at risk, correct?

Me: I am not sure if her life is at risk considering it is a different Master. I want to find out who, how, and why...

Lisa: I want answers. I'm upset that this happened with Amerriah... I don't want this pregnancy... As her incarnation, I have never wanted children so this is quite a shock to me... I will help her in any way I can.

2:10pm Asherah and Ark to go the lab in Alfheim to meet with Rovitomial and Amerriah.

Ark: Rovitomial already has Amerriah there and is making her comfortable.

Amerriah: "My Queen, something is growing inside me. I can feel the pain."

Me: "Be strong. We will get you through this."

Ark: How long have you been pregnant with this child? Rovitomial thinks it is going to be born now.

*Amerriah is in labor*

Me: Ark go into her mind and find out who the father is.

Ark: The father is Ahmo. She was at a celebration gathering. She saw another Dark Elf. Something attracted her to him. She doesn't remember much of the night.

She feels like they may have made love. She is not quite sure. She is getting these images flashing of a Candelabra doing some sort of energy on her.

Me: My crush Ahmo... Interesting.

2:17pm *Amerriah is experiencing labor pains*

Rovitomial: "This child is coming fast."

2:20pm *Rovitomial delivers the baby*

It looks like a dark elf but it has pitch black skin. It doesn't seem to be moving. It is opening his eyes. He has fire red eyes. It burns Rovitomial and he drops the baby. It lands and stands up and starts growing.

It has grown to its full size as an adult. It attacked Ark. It is weird because its arm formed into something and hit Ark in the shoulder. It is some sort of shadow being.

Rovitomial tries to blast it with silver fire. It blocks it.

Ark: Asherah get back.

The nearby guards came in and got killed by this being. Something is hitting it.

2:23pm Ahzexian was attacking it and cut it up. The being had all these spikes that came out from body. Ahzexian got two spikes through his leg.

Ark stabbed the being with his spear. Moidaybe cut through the spikes in Ahzexian to free him. Moidaybe is pulling them out of Ahzexian's leg. He throws the spikes.

When the spikes land they start changing shape. It has formed into decrepit beings that look like the being Amerriah just gave birth to.

The being's blood dripped off of Ark's spear and when it splattered and there are pools of blood forming on the ground. They are forming deformed creatures that are crab-walking.

Asherah Aphrodite is out of room and surrounded with Elven guards.

Yusvago: "I got this motherfucker!"

The Yaiysan Yusvago is hitting the being and knocked him through the wall to the outside. Yusvago is punching them through the air. Moidaybe and the personal guard are dealing with these other creatures. They shoot out spikes.

They have already killed 12 Elven guards.

Doumarae: "This being is mindless. I cannot control it."

Ark: I am trying to catch up with your Yaiysan Yusvago. He landed on a field near a mountain. I can see where he landed because it is all tore up like a comet hit. He is just whamming on them. There is blood splattering everywhere. Yusvago is covered in this blood. This creature is mashed up to shit.

Yusvago to the being: "Fuck you!" He looks down at his hands "What the hell?"

All the blood and chunks off flesh are turning into decreptid versions of him.

The being he smashed up is regenerating and getting bigger. He is looking more monstrous. He pulled the blood off of the Yaiysan back into him. Yusvago's hands are burned.

Yusvago: "Alright motherfucker, bring it!"

Ark: Oh shit, that was not good.

Yusvago and the creature charge at each other. He hits Yusvago and he flies so far that Ark cannot see him. The creature looks at Ark and he forms his own spear and wings.

2:33pm The creature knocks Ark down on the ground. He can move as fast as Ahzexian. There are 40 or 50 more of them forming from the blood splatters.

Fenrir comes up from behind Ark.

Fenrir: "I got him."

Ark: "No, don't. We cannot have him absorb from you too."

Fenrir: "What are we going to do?"

Ark: "We need to try to lure him back. Do not let him cut you. Try to get him to follow us away from those other creatures."

Elven Army and Void Army that were in Alfheim are showing up and trying to fight these creatures. Moidaybe and Ahzexian are still fighting inside. At least 20 Elves have been killed.

Ark: We have to lure it out of Alfheim.

2:38pm The creature went to attack Fenrir. Then Fenrir bit him. He stabbed Fenrir in the side.

The being stopped for a moment. He crouched down and he is growing bigger and becoming like a Lycan with wings and spear.

Ark: "I am going to distract him, be ready to hit him from behind Fenrir."

Ark jumps up around and knees the being in the head. Moidaybe and Ahzexian along with the other warriors are killing the decrepit ones.

They seem to have died for a moment. Now they are reforming into something else. They are shooting into the dead Elves and Void beings.

Their corpses are rising up and turning this dark pitch black color.

Ark: "Now Fenrir."

Ark lured the being close to him and opened the portal. Fenrir knocked him in from behind. They all went through. Ark, Fenrir, and this being all go into Balloc's mouth.

My plan is to let the devouring creature from Heldaxa meet this one and see what happens. At least in here they cannot spread.

Rebirth of Heldaxa Goddess of Roots...

Fenrir: "I hope this plan works."

Ark gives Fenrir a small ball of light. Fenrir is going to find the other creature that came from Heldaxa.

2:45pm Those other things back in Alfheim have infected all the dead. They are turning into these dark purple creatures. They are acting like zombies and attacking. They are not slow like zombies. They attack with full speed.

Moidaybe: "What are we going to do with this main one?"

The main one has all these arms and is attached to the to the floor.

The dead ones are being grabbed and pulled out of the fortress and off the field by Yusvago and other Yaisyan. He went to go get some help.

Yusvago: "We need to kick these things out of Alfheim. Gather them all up!"

Yusvago: "Roglog inform the Queen and Doumarae to open up a portal near the biggest hottest sun he can find."

Yusvago heads back towards the main one that is planted. He grabs it and wraps all its arms around him. He is trying to pull it out. All the floor around it is cracking and breaking. He is ripping it out. He has it.

Yusvago: "The portal! Quickly!"

Asherah and Doumarae open up a portal oin Alfheim.

The Yaiysan are going through the portal with these creatures. They are going out towards a huge blazing hot sun.

Yusvago: "Here assholes! Regenerate from this!" Then they toss them in.

Peter: Wow.. impregnating female allies to literally bypass the security. Disgusting.

Fundin: I'm just surprised at how powerful it was.

Yusvago and the other Yaiysan return to Alfheim.

Doumarae: "I think they got them my Queen."

*Asherah Aphrodite is extremely angry*

Doumarae: "My Queen?"

Me: "This will not happen again. I will not be fooled like this again."

Doumarae: "Do you think this was a set up for an invasion? Started by one being. If the Yaiysan had not shown up those things would have spread so fast. Jeopardized all that we have here."

Me: "That is exactly my assumption. This was a fail safe plan. This was Ahmo's doing. I see that I still have more to deal with within the Candelabra. The only one who can give me answers to that is Nummandor."

Ark and Fenrir are still in Balloc's stomach with these two creatures.

Ark: The fact that there are no more Wraiths or Vampyr scares me because that means they are already eaten.

Peter: Hm, I don't think this was their only fail safe plan, they likely created other ones as soon as we became aware of Vustik, and Ahmo "seeding" our allied females.

Me: Just leave those two creatures in Balloc. They will run into each other eventually.

Ark: I am just walking around a bunch of dead Wraiths and Vampyr. There that damn thing is. Oh I am getting out of here. All the Wraiths and Vampyr are rising in here. I see Fenrir's light up ahead. I am going towards it.

Fenrir is backing up slowly while growling. He must be facing the one from Heldaxa.

All those raised dead Wraiths and Vampyr are attacking Ark and Fenrir. Good thing they are also going for the other thing but that one is devouring them.

Ark: "Fenrir let's get out of here." They go through the portal and something bites and latches onto Ark. He kicks it back through.

The Candelabra are turning the wombs of these female true selves into suicide bombs but on a far worse scale. This is a desperate brutal tactic.

Peter: Vile this tactic is, but not unexpected of evil bastards...

3:05pm Oh Rovitomial your lab is wrecked. He is upset.

Lisa: I am in complete shock... I am horrified that such a monster was born from Amerriah... My heart goes out to everyone that was hurt or killed.... I also feel guilt for what happened... I wish I could have known or sensed about her pregnancy sooner then maybe we could have prevented this disaster...

3:07pm Ark, Amerriah, Asherah, Doumarae, Fenrir, Moidaybe, and Yusvago go to see Nummandor who is currently imprisoned.

*Nummandor is bound in chains by his arms and legs*

Nummandor was singing a song...
'That little light is going to get snuffed out.
They little have little light they are hiding out.
They don't know that little light will get snuffed out.
No more little light.'

Nummandor: "Oh well... what do I owe the pleasure?"

Me: "I need information and I need it now. Or I will make your stay here as miserable as possible. Maybe I will remove your manhood and hang it in front of you."

*Asherah pulls out a dagger. Nummandor laughs*

Nummandor: "There is no need for that. I am a prisoner. For surely usurped as Master. My brothers haven't even come for me. So if it is information you want about your own destruction I will gladly give it to you."

Me: "What are these monstrous births?"

Nummandor laughs: "This is the way you win wars. Did you think for one moment the Candelabra believed that we would defeat you with the might of how many Arcturian forces and their allied forces that we have? If you did then you are a fool.

The Candelabra will waste all the Arcturians and their allies down to the last of their species if need be. And we would still not defeat you.

Instead we will make the ones around you suffer and their worlds. All of those who support you. Let them know they can live in fear now. You never know when we will strike. There are worse things than those monstrous births."

Me: "What worse things?" *She puts the blade up to his crotch "WHAT WORSE THINGS!?"

Nummandor: "Monstrous creations that can absorb power yet need no armies. For all that fall before them shall become their armies.

All that stand in their way shall be devoured. Some can even spread diseases among beings. If you don't belive me go and ask your other loyal Queen. Her new regained world will be a testing ground."

Asherah gets a shocked look on her face and she leaves the room. Nummandor is laughing. Yusvago walks up to Nummandor.

Nummandor: "What do you want pet dog?"

Yusvago: "You have an annoying laugh." Then Yusvago punches Nummandor in the crotch. Nummandor is doing a high pitched squealing grunt

Yusvago walks away: "That is better. Music to my ears."

*Asherah is talking to Vastrunna and Ohobuesi*

Me: "I need you to go to Queen Valstanarra's world. Let her know the situation. Tell her not to pass it on to any others besides her and Ghantri.

I do not want panic to spread. I want you to look around and see what you can discover. Find where this being might be."

Peter: Every dispicable and blackguard tactic you can imagine, even twisted ones is what our adversary does on a routine basis.

Outward battle is just a distraction, although necessary as they are all part of a whole. Infiltration, impregnation, trickery, blackmail is their game.

We should do similar reconnaissance and checks for ALL of us Trial of Blood allies, and the elite team for similar tactics yet not known.

Riley: They are persistently annoying and calculating.

Naturome: ...and they keep coming up with more despicable ways of destruction.

Amerriah: "Any assistance I can be to you. Do not hesitate to ask. I owe you my life."

Me: "Would you like to do the bond with me?"

Amerriah: "I want to do this. Though it is too simple of a way to repay you. Is there more I can do than this?"

Me: "I will have more use of you. For now we can start with this."

3:21pm *Ark does the binding of Amerriah with Asherah Aphrodite*

Amerriah: "In what ever other way you need my assistance. Do not hesitate to ask my Queen."

Amerriah gives Asherah Aphrodite a little flute

Amerriah: "Call and I will come."

Ark: This is two cases of their terrorism in one day. They are getting faster at it. They are getting desperate and resorting to this. Everyone should be on their guard. We need to heighten security.

Ark: We are dealing with very intelligent adversaries.

Me: "I want to be able to give upgrades through all my bonds as new threats are encountered."

Ark: Once you figure out how to give upgrades through the bonds we need to make a list of who wants to have one. This could protect them from being able to be risen as an enemy if killed. This would give you time to raise them yourself.

3:34pm Me: "I must go see Ekkam and figure this out. We will find a way to upgrade through the bonds."

Sam H: We would need to be extra careful in battle against those creatures that replicate powers, especially for those upgraded.

Me: "My first priority is to protect my bonds. It always will be."

Sam H: For that I wish not only to fight for you, but also those under your protection and serves your cause.

Me: Lisa did you have 6 questions for your ig session? Ark will ask them because Asherah already left with Ekkam to work on the bonds.

Lisa: I actually don't have them yet. I was thinking your questions would be more valuable to the group. I need some time to gather my thoughts. If you're alright with waiting I'll try to think of some quickly. Thank you again, my Queen.

Me: If anyone wants to help her come up with some questions that would benefit the group in this situation that is fine.

4:00pm Me: "Get my Yaiysan off of Queen Valstanarra's planet! I cannot have the being they placed there to replicate the powers of 100 Yaisyan and turn them into a fallen army."

Ark: We will take them off.

5:00pm Ekkam: “This is taking longer than I expected. This is going to get overwhelming for you and your bonds.”

Sam H: My gratitude to the Queen and Ekkam.

Riley: Yes I also send my gratitude to the Queen and Ekkam.

5:36pm Ekkam: "It is finished and it was successful."

Me: "Who do you suggest I focus on getting bonds with?"

Ekkam: "Those who are dedicated and willing."
It is something only a true self can agree to be bound to because it is eternal. There is much love in her bonds.

Questions from Lisa for Amerriah...

1. What other useful information can you share about familiars? I am personally interested in what other functions can they serve besides being a communication tool.

Amerriah: "Familiars can be used to store energy. It is all depending on what you want the familiar to do."

2. Peter: "What do you see of our Adversaries' total tactic, and other than the recruiting and council idea you have, what other disciplines, tactics, can we all adopt to help deal with the full levels of their plots? Combat isn't the only way."

Amerriah: "Foresight. To be able to analyze your enemy to predict what their next move will be. This would be a valuable asset. More than sheer brute force."

3. How can I and others in the group who struggle with visualization develop this skill more quickly? Are there affinities, energies, or runes that can help with this?

Amerriah: "You have to concentrate and let it flow into you. Do not force it so much. You can use familiars to help you do this. Focus on your dreams if you can remember them. This gives you good practice."

4. You have advised me to start using Norse runes to strengthen our connection. Which runes would be most useful to members in the group?

Amerriah: "Slavic or Gemanic runes."

5. Do you have an Oracle Bond with someone from the Mind Power group? What important information can you share about this bond?

Amerriah: "No, I don't have one."

6. Is there anything else you feel is important to share with me or the group?

Amerriah: "Concentrate more on your connection. That can be done by involving yourself more physically and spiritually in the work that Queen Asherah is doing."
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard