Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos


This is the Intuitive Guidance Session and Core Fusion for the the Egyptian God of Chaos Set. Aphrodite went to the underworld to get him released from imprisonment. For Mateusz...

Sentis: Let me see the photo of Mateusz. Hey, in a past incarnation he was John Dillinger. I can totally tell he is Set.

August 20th...10:55am Me: I am taking Pisch and ilia with me to do this intuitive guidance session. Three ladies traveling together. Hylia and Pisch you are coming with me.

The three ladies travel to see Set... They are going to the underworld. He is a prisoner in Tartarus. Horus placed him there.

Me: "I need to go see Set."

Anubis: "For what reason?"

Me: "I have use of him."

Anubis: "For what?"

Me: "I cannot disclose that at this time."

Anubis: "I probably cannot let you see him then."

Me: "Then I choose to ask my one favor of you. Everybody gets to ask one favor of Anubis."

Anubis: "So you decide to say that. Let me guess what your one favor is going to be."

Me: "Should you have to guess?"

Anubis: "No I shouldn't. Come..."

He motions with his finger to come with him.

Aphrodite, Anubis, Pisch, and ilia are on the shore of the River of Styx.

There are souls passing. Dead get burned on the boat. It is to clear away all physical attachments.

Another smaller boat pulls up beside Aphrodite and Anubis. It is ferryman. Anubis pays him coin.

Anubis: "Climb aboard..."

11:03am Aphrodite, Anubis, Pisch, and ilia climb into the boat with the ferryman. They travel a different direction up the River of Styx.

Pisch is standing up on the boat: "This is amazing."

Anubis: "You may want to sit down."

The boat suddenly drops straight down like a water slide. Pisch almost falls out but Aphrodite grabs her.

Pisch: "I think I will sit down now." As we go down on the boat there is fire all around. We go through and see many trapped souls who are there. Then the boat smooths out onto flat water.

ilia: "I think I am going to be sick."

11:05am We are now in Tartarus. We get on shore and we follow Anubis.

Somebody grabbed at Pisch's leg and said: "Hello sweety."

It is Bel-Ta. Apparently the Cutter didn't want him. Cutter told him that Bel-Ta was completely foul.

Bel-Ta: "Shitting on myself worked in my advantage." Bel-Ta's legs are trapped in the ground.

Anubis walks up and kicks Bel-Ta in the head: "Shut up."

Then Bel-Ta lets go of Pisch. Anubis steps on Bel-Ta's wrists. Pisch spits an ice ball at him. We walk away.

Bel-Ta: "Don't tease me like that. Come back!"

11:07am We enter into a black volcanic structure. We come to a cell that is blocked by fire. We hear a violin playing. Anubis brings down the fire. There is Set playing the violin. He knows we are there but he continues playing.

Set stops playing: "Aphrodite, of what do I owe the pleasure? Anubis?"

Anubis: "Set."

Me: "I want you to take the bond."

Set laughs. Pisch says: "Why do you find this hilarious? Queen Asherah offers you something great and you mock her."

Set: "I am not mocking her. I would love to take the bond. Problem is I am in here. What do I get in return? If it gets me out of here I will do the bond a hundred times."

Me: "That can be arranged."

Anubis: "That arrangement will be hard to come by. He has been granted several privileges already. He has incarnations. What does he do?"

Set plays the violin again: "I am chaos. That is what I do. Where would the human wold be if it didn't get shaken up by a little chaos now and then? I like to be the wrench thrown into the machine.

Just stand back and watch them all go ape shit. They are funny little over-evolved monkeys. My incarnations are my leisure time away from this wonderful establishment I am in.

Any bond that would get me out of here and let me do what I am meant to do I will take. Like I said, a hundred times over."

Me: "Then we shall secure this bond."

Anubis: "That would mean convincing the Lords and Ladies of the underworld."

Me: "That shall not be a problem."

Set laughs: "Maybe not with Hades and Osiris. Unless Osiris is still upset about that little trimming I gave him. Divine weight loss therapy." Set had cut Osiris into pieces.

Set: "I will laugh while you try to convince Hel. Why she is not sitting in a cell next to me instead of being on of the Queens of the underworld... That is the fucking justice system for you."

Me: "I will convince her."

11:16am Set: "I will be here waiting. Not like I am going anywhere." He plays his violin again.

Aphrodite goes to visit the Gods and Goddesses of the underworld... They are all sitting together in a semi-circle. Aphrodite puts forth and argues her case for Set's release.

Me: "The punishments of old must be forgotten. A new era must come together as all great spiritual beings must unite against a common enemy. To exclude those who were an enemy before will bring utter destruction to us all.

We need them for who they are. I have already gathered some of them to me. The Fenrir Wolf, Prometheus, as well as several others. Now I come to ask you for the release of Set."

Hel: "What is your gain by this?"

Me: "A bond and an ally."

Hades: "You know as well as all of us the nature of Set."

Tatanka: "He keept company with the likes of Loki. Set is Chaos and Trickery."

Osiris: "How will you control him?"

Me: "I don't choose to control him. I want to unleash him."

Most of them are shocked except for Hades and Tatanka.

Tatanka: "I can see the reasoning in this."

Hades: "As well as I."

Hel: "No, to unleash him could bring a worse threat."

Osiris: "To release him he could become more of a threat than the Varkar."

Persephone: "But Aphrodite's bond guarantees that he will not betray."

*They are all discussing it.*

Persephone: "I call for a motion to release Set."

Hel: "I must think on this. I wish to speak to you alone Aphrodite."

*Hel and Aphrodite walk off alone*

Hel: "There is no love lost between us. I know what you are and you know what I am. You understand my reasons for not taking the bond."

Me: "Yes and that is what I respect about you. I knew at one time you and Set were lovers and that he may have hurt you."

Hel hangs her head: "I hurt him more than he hurt me. In a way, I think he enjoyed it. It was I who allowed him to have incarnations. If I agree to this when it is all done send him far away."

Me: "That I cannot guarantee."

Hel: "Then maybe he will find his way in a direction that will lead him far from everything else."

Me: "Then again he may get led in a direction to bring balance."

Hel: "Then he is your responsibility. Choose wisely. I would hate to see you end up in a cell next to him. I will agree."

*Hel and Aphrodite go back to the group*

Hades: "Bring in the prisoner."

*Set is brought in. He looks similar to Anubis, but more decay-like. Very similar to the post picture.*

Hades: "Queen Asherah Aphrodite has argued her case. We have all come to an agreement to put forth a motion to release the prisoner. All of those in favor of releasing Set... All those opposed...."

*Everyone votes*

Hades: "The majority is in favor. Set should be released."

Me: "I don't want him released until he has the bond."

Osiris: "Set have you agreed to take this bond as part of the agreement for your release?"

Set: "Yes sure, let's get it done."

11:30am *Sentis arrives to do the bonding.*

Sentis: "Smile Set I have seen better mug shots." They both laugh

*Sentis does the bonding of Set with Asherah Aphrodite*

Set: "Is that all it is? I would have done that ten thousand years ago. So what about it wardens? Am I getting out of here?"

*The chains drop from Set*

Tatanka: "Set, God of Chaos, you are free."

Me: "Do you want to do a core fusion to bring yourself into Midgard?"

Set: "First sweetheart, I am going to need a place to stay. I just got out."

Sentis: "I know a place you can stay. In fact, you can have it."

Set: "Oh really? How is the deco?"

Sentis: "It is pretty nice. It is inside Alfheim."

Set: "I am not going to have annoying Elves knocking at my door each day, or even worse, little Gnomes asking to to do my gardening. I swear if they knock, I am going to step on them."

Set laughs: "Nah, I am a changed man. Time will do that to you."

Sentis: "You will like it."

*Sentis opens a portal and we go through to Alfheim.*

Sentis: "Set good luck." Then they do a firm wrist grab hand shake.

Sentis: "I am going to go watch our wee-one Aphrodite."

Set: "I bet she will be a little heart breaker."

11:36am *Sentis leaves to go be with Ashtarnia*

Me: "Do you want to do this core fusion with your incarnation Mateusz?"

Set: "Yeah why not?"

Aphrodite brings Mateusz through a Myrrdonite rift...

Set: "Holy shit that is fucking cool."

Music is playing Carnivale Official Soundtrack OST Season 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa7VUQqGku8

Aphrodite pulls out the needles...

Set is excited: "This is going to be be fun. The more pain the better. Don't go easy on me sweety."

1:20 in the music... Set begins to play his violin with the music. There is energy that comes out of the violin. Aphrodite picks it up into her needles and sews it in.

2:42 in the music.... Aphrodite is slowly dancing around Set while he plays the violin. She is continuing to sew.

3:15 in the music... Darkness rises around them. Aphrodite gathers this into her needles. She is still sewing.

3:42 in the music... Demon-like creatures come up with drums. They are chanting. Chaos energy is going all around. Aphrodite is gathering it and sewing it in.

4:15 in the music... Aphrodite is twirling around and kind of belly-dancing while sewing Set at the same time.

4:42 in the music... There is a darkness sinking beneath their feet. Aphrodite is crouching and gathering it from the ground.

5:15 in the music... Set is playing the melody with his violin. Spirals of darkness from below goes up into Aphrodite's needles.

6:10 in the music... There is a lot of dark chaotic energy.

6:27 in the music... Set seems to be really enjoying this. Aphrodite is sewing delicately.

7:09 in the music... Aphrodite pulls darkness from above.

7:25 in the music... Darkness is seeping down. She is gathering.

7:45 in the music... Aphrodite is crashing the darkness into Set.

*Skipped forward in some silence in the music*

13:20 in the music... There is a lot of dark chaotic energy that she is sewing in.

14:20 in the music... She finishes the sewing and begins the fusion. Set is looking at himself and is very pleased.

15:06 in the music... Set is playing is violin. Aphrodite is smiling...

Me: "Ready for the fusion?"

Set: "Yeah give me something a little more upbeat. He starts playing a song..."

The Devil went down to Georgia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh7BZf7D5Bw

Aphrodite is using dark chaotic energy energy everywhere. Demon-like creatures a playing along. Aphrodite gathers the energy with her fingertips.

She pours energy into him with her fingers. She dances around him while he plays this song on his violin perfectly.

1:20 in the music... Aphrodite gathers energy.

1:33 in the music... Energy is crashing and gathering together.

1:44 in the music... He is playing it and all this energy is flowing into him.

1:53 in the music... Energy crashing into Aphrodite and into him.

2:13 in the music... Chaos energy is crashing into Aphrodite. Set plays the music.

2:20 in the music... The energy is reacting with the music. Every time there is crash of the drum cymbals she crashes energy into him.

2:50 in the music... Aphrodite and Set are dancing together. He is playing the violin and she is playing the song on a harp.

3:00 in the music... Set is playing while bouncing his foot and leg to the beat.

3:24 in the music... Major crashing happening.

That was awesome! They both bowed to each other.

Set: "You are going to be a whole lot of fun. If this kind of excitement keeps up you can count me in on anything. It has been a pleasure."

Me: "Remember Set. We are what we are, but we all have a chance to be something more."

Set: "Thank you. I want to go see the realms for a while if you don't mind. That core fusion song and dance made me want to go stretch my legs. Let me see your harp."

Aphrodite hands it to him and he strums it. Some kind of energy goes into it.

Set: "When you ever need me just strum this."

Aphrodite strums it: "Like that?"

Set: "Perfect." *Then Set leaves*

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard