Dolloiandea: Varlas Campaign Commander

 
Dolloiandea is Commander of the Varlas Campaign in the Arcturian War. After we worked on our Vexar Commander and found an Arcturian cube in his incarnation we checked with Dollo to see if she had any past Arcturian sessions. As Commanders we cannot allow them to be compromised in any way.

August 1st 2018...PST timezone...

5:34pm Me: Charlie reported to me that she had an Arcturian session a while back.

Since the incarnation of Lyindrinar had one of those Arcturian cubes we need to get Dolloiandea taken care of. She is one of our Commanders.

Lyindrinar Silverleaf: General of the Elven Army...

Ark: hmm well then get ready for an operation.

Me: We are doing your IG session today. Be prepared for an operation if we find the cube chamber.

Dollo: Got it. Will all four of them be able to be present for the session?

Me: Yes, they can come.

5:40pm Me: I am bringing Dolloiandea, Tezcatlipoca, Huitzilopochtli, Quetzalcoatl, and Xolotl.

Dolloiandea is dressed like an Aztec Warrior Goddess.

She is a Fire Nymph but she is the adopted daughter of the Aztec Sun God Huitzilopochtli. That is her adoptive father. That is why they are with her.

Huitzilopochtli raised her. That is why they all watch over and protect her. He found her all alone when she was very young.

Her parents and several others of her tribe had been killed. They were never able to find out who did it. Something stole their fire and completely froze them then shattered them.

Tezcatlipoca is frustrated because there is an inner power within Dolloiandea. She knows what happened to her kind. It still weighs on her.

Tezcatlipoca: "It is an unsettled conflict that is inside her."

Ark: I have seen Dolloiandea using fire light. That is something that Xolotl taught her. He made her immune to sicknesses and curses.

Because of the conflict inside her it obstructs her at times. Sometimes she willingly will deal with beings that do not have her best interests in mind.

Ark: She has one of these Arcturian cubes in her. These things really conflict with true selves being able to interact with their incarnations.

5:57pm While Charlie dreams they have been trying to remove this cube. Even while Dolloiandea is dreaming. They have all been trying to figure out how to remove this Arcturian cube. They have been able to keep it from spreading. They feel removing it may help relieve the conflict inside her.

6:00pm Tezcatlipoca, Huitzilopochtli, Quetzalcoatl, and Xolotl are explaining to Aphrodite the history of Dolloiandea growing with the four of them. Dollo learned much from all of them. She is a very interesting fire nymph.

They are showing images of Dollo learning how to do different things from each one of these gods. How to concentrate lightning from Xolotl and how to combat different beasts.

From Huitzilopochtli she learned the arts of war. He also taughter her a power he calls True Fire.

From Tezcatlipoca she learned the art of stealth and how to slow time. She can mirror image herself and vamp from one location to another.

Dolloiandea knows how to fire vamp. Which means if you get in her way when she does it she will burn a hole right through you.

Quetzalcoatl taught her how to fly and how to command beasts. He taught her how to be one with the earth and sky.

Dolloiandea was trained as a fighter. To become a general and a leader.

6:06pm Me: "I see you have been well trained Dolloiandea. Very wise. Tezcatlipoca, Huitzilopochtli, Quetzalcoatl, and Xolotl have taught you very well.

You have served me very well in the Varlas campaign. For this you have proven yourself to me worthy of the task I have set out for you. You have risen to the challenge.

I give you my word, we will find who destroyed your tribe. However long it may take. Justice will be brought to them."

6:09pm Ark: We are going to remove the Arcturian cube now.

6:12pm *Ark pulls out the cube using his Myrrdonite arm*

Dolloiandea: "I feel lighter. As if something has been lifted from me. For so long I felt crushed by conflict, but now I feel as if I could float."

Me: "That is because of this implant. It has weighed you down and absorbed your energy. Progressing the conflict within you that could have led to self-destruction."

*Asherah Aphrodite kisses Dolloiandea on the forehead*

Me: "But I am not willing to lose someone as important as you."

Dolloiandea: "Thank you my Queen. I will continue to serve you in whichever way you request. I will assure you victory in the Varlas universe."

Me: "I know that you will."

Our War with the Arcturians...

Dollo to Ark: "You are smoking." *Ark has smoke coming off his body*

Ark: I was angry and losing my focus.

Dollo: "You are focused now."

Ark: Somewhat, but I still have a lot of unanswered questions.

Me to Ark: "I know what are protecting, but don't lose sight of others. They also need your guidance."

Ark: I won't lose sight. I just need to think.

6:19pm Ark: When I first saw Dolloiandea she was all dressed up in Aztec war attire. I knew she was some kind of Elemental Nymph, but her fire was different.

Me: Are you enjoying being Empress of Secret Fires and Sacred Flames?

Dolloiandea: "Yes I am enjoying it very much. It put me over a clan called the Fingling. They are Fire Nymphs that are Keepers of the Secret Fires and Sacred Flames. They are serving with me in the Varlas campaign."

Empress of Secret Fires and Sacred Flames...

Question 1: What abilities should I be focused on developing on Midgard?

Dolloiandea: "Warrior and fighting abilities. Connection with the elements especially fire. My incarnation can use the power of my father Huitzilopochtli through the Sun."

Second question: Why is there always some kind of supernatural activity happening around me?

Dolloiandea: "Because my incarnation is a sensitive. This is a skill she could learn to progress more by opening her senses to the energies around her. I am not concerned by this activity but I understand how my incarnation could be.

My incarnation is a high sensitive, but she doesn't have much understanding of it. She has more misunderstanding than understanding. She should search for herself what it is."

Ark: I could tell you what it is. This is incarnation build-up. Basically you have images of your past incarnations. It makes sense with the smoke mirror thing she does. They are literally trying to talk to you. Your past incarnations are trying to speak to you.

Third question: Will this incarnation survive the plague?

Dolloiandea: "Yes if she prepares herself properly. She needs to learn how to survive. There was a time I was taken to a forest when I was really young. Tezcatlipoca, Huitzilopochtli, Quetzalcoatl, and Xolotl left me there.

Even though they were nearby watching I had to figure out how to survive for a while. I was left there for a few years in human terms. I learned how to survive.

My incarnation should apply this to herself. Study and practice as I did. I practice everything they have taught me."

Ark: I see her surviving it. She is a person of action.

Fourth question: How can I better work on integration?

All of them spoke: "Only time can tell on that. Certain actions can further it. Certain actions can slow it down."

Me: What are some actions that can further it?

Dolloiandea: "By focusing on bringing me into the physical through her."

Me: "Would you like me to destroy your subconscious mind?"

Dolloiandea: "If you believe it will help me recover from this cube implant."

Me: "I believe it will."

Dolloiandea: "Then I agree to this."

Fifth question: How did you get into such conflict with false light in the first place?

Dolloiandea: "Because the cube implant was leading me off into a direction of getting me what I want but also sealing my doom. It didn't turn out that way because I overcame them."

Me: So these Arcturians are behind the false light beings

Dolloiandea: "Yes they are. I saw signs of them that they were behind it. Some may be skeptical of that but I know this for sure."

6:50pm *Asherah Aphrodite begins destruction of the subconscious mind*

Ark: When Aphrodite does this there are spinning saw blades that go through and destroy the subconscious.

Final question: What was the inner power that Tezcatlipoca spoke of?

Tezcatlipoca: "It is to be able to fully connect to the ancestors and receive their guidance and wisdom. Not just to our ancestors but to any ancestors."

Me: "This means she could connect with the ancestors of the tribes in Varlas."

Tezcatlipoca: "Yes she will be able to. That would bring powerful allies. Sleeping allies. The sleeping Gods and Goddesses of these people."

Me: "Is the Guardian Daemon Viarniik serving you well?"

Dolloiandea: "Yes he is. He is always by my side. Always with me. He has taken many blows for me. He serves me well."

Me: "Are you in need of a new playlist?"

Dolloiandea: "If you think it would be best. I want to focus on spiritual connection and anything that will strengthen my physical as a warrior."

Dolloiandea: "I am anxious to return to my duties in the Varlas campaign. Are we finished with this session? I have much to do."

Me: "We are finished. I wish you well on your way. Continue to report and lead your armies well. Discover what you need to know about these Sleeping Divine and share the information with me as soon as you can."

Dolloiandea: "I shall serve you well as I have always done."

7:37pm Me: "I am assigning a Yaiysan to you. His name is Ophiki. You will be able to teach him and keep him in line. He is eager to work with you."

As for energy tracks make sure you use Pegasus True Self Connection, Pegasus Spiritual Senses, and Vega Energy Track.

This it the best playlist for you...
1. Know Thyself Affirmations Booster Eliminate Self-Sabotage
2. Absolute Courage Willpower Booster Combo
3. Arella's True Self Embodiment - Become Your True Self
4. Arella's True Self Connection Mental Emotional
5. Become a Powerful Epic Legendary Warrior
6. Ultimate Survivalist - Survive an Apocalypse
7. Arella's Past Life Awakening Level Two
8. Arella's Absolute Abilities - Unlock Your Potential
9. Be a World of Warcraft Shaman in Real Life
10. Wolverine Combo - Adamantium Regeneration Indestructible
11. Be a Female Spartan Warrior - Fight Like a Spartan Princess
12. Emma Frost Remake - Omni-Psychic All Psychic Powers
13. Develop Precognition with Preemptive Adaptation
14. Be a Champion in Training - Epic Workout Motivation
15. Be the Ultimate Parkour Freerunning Master
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Intuitive Guidance Sessions...

Magic and Pegasus Energy Tracks...

Vega Energy Track...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard