Lyindrinar Silverleaf: General of the Elven Army


 
Lyindrinar is Commander of the Vexar Campaign in the Arcturian War. He is also General of the Elven Army. This is his intuitive guidance session and core fusion. This also includes an Elven history lesson.

August 1st 2018...

Me: Ekkam what session do I need to do?

12:58pm Ekkam: "Lyindrinar. He is a General. He needs to get connected with his physical."

Ark: This is how you could survive a plague, by strengthening your spiritual which will strengthen your physical.

Sam H: Omg, my mate actually had precognition about this!

Ark: Tulkas Vala and his incarnation are deeply connected. Johnathan is so strengthened by Tulkas that if shit broke out tomorrow he would be fine.

Ekkam: "This won't be a difficult session. You both already know Lyindrinar."

Ark: Before we start there are a few things I have personally noticed about Lyindrinar. His armor has a crest.

It is a family crest. They have always been in service. He is related to the former Elven King Yserah. Lyindrinar is his nephew.

If you notice the emblem on on the Elven King Yserah's cloak is the same family crest that Lyindrinar has. The Elven King Yserah was not the first King. He used to serve the crown.

He actually got his position from the King Uylisian who died right before the Elves decided to enter the Urthak War. That King was poisoned along with the Elven Queen Eylisian.

King Uylisian and Queen Eylisian were brother and sister. They did not sleep together or make an heir of pure blood. They each had their own spouses. They were chosen by the Elven Council. They chose two siblings to rule side by side.

Uylisian's number one General was his son Yserah. When Uylisian he didn't die immediately. It was a very slow death. During that time what totally pulled the Elves into the Urthak War was the invasion of Alfheim.

Yserah fought back this invasion. As the King Uylisian along with Eylisian. It was decided that if they died then Yserah would become King of Elves. It was also decided that Alfheim would go to war even though Yserah didn't want to participate in that.

King Uylisian and Queen Eylisian died from the poison. Then Yserah became the Elven King. It turned out that it was actually Yserah who poisoned them.

The King and Queen had wanted to enter the Urthak War and Yserah didn't want that. He didn't get a crap about Midgard or mankind. He didn't care what the Divine thought of it. Yet he didn't want to challenge the Divine either.

Yserah thought that all Nature Folk should exist in Alfheim. He was actually a very oppressive leader. This is why there has been so much dissension for so long between the Nature Folk. They would fight skirmish wars among each other.

The Kings and Queens of the other Nature Folk especially the Weefolk really didn't like Yserah. Goblins and Dark Elves hated him.

King Yserah killed the Elven Queen who was his sister. They were among the many children of the Uylisian. Lyindrinar is the son of Yserah's brother. Uylisian was Lyindrinar's grandfather.

Uylisian and Eylisian are son and daughter of the King who preceded them. Eylisian was half-Dark Elf. Her mother was a Dark Elf. Uylisian's mother was a Light Elf.

There has been a many illegitimate children of these Kings and Queens. I don't want to go all the way back because it is a long history.

Eylisian also had children of her own. Her mate was a Light Elf. She had several children.

Nastazil is one of Eylisian's children. This is one of the reasons he clashed so much with the former Elven King Yserah.

Nastazil: Our Elven Architect...

Yserah openly admitted to Nastazil that he had poisoned the King and Queen. He said "It had to be done."

When they were in the Urthak War Yserah was fighting for the Divine because he know they were going to win. He knew that the ones that turned against them it would be bad. He didn't want to lose rule of Alfheim. He ended up deserting the war and drawing everyone back to Alfheim.

Lyindrinar has the crest of of his family Silverleaf. The crest is a depiction of a Silverleaf. Before Queen Asherah became Queen of Elves, Lyindrinar was a commander. He fought in many of these Nature Folk skirmish wars.

Lyindrinar is the son of Yserah's favorite brother Alakin Silverleaf. Alakin died in the Urthak War. Yserah always treated Lyindrinar well.

Lyindrinar: "Before I just accepted it out of fear. Now I can speak freely about that. The whole Silverleaf family believed that Yserah didn't the right to rule. If anyone should have been ruling it should have been Alakin.

He was the eldest brother. If anyone in the Silverleaf family opposed Yserah they disappeared. All the other Great Elven House knew this. If he was willing to kill his own that family that he would kill them too.

I feel guilty about it now. I kept my mouth shut. Even though we all knew he should not be King. He didn't want to unite anything. He cared about the Elves and Elvenkind. It became to the point where he was saying that we had better notice that he cares.

He became very oppressive to the other Nature Folk. Weefolk like Fairies, Pixies, and Gnomes especially. Yserah had Gnomes pretty much working as slave labor. His excuse was 'Gnomes love to grow things. Make them grow for us.'

He was dwelling in a very ancient dark destructive magic. I won't even speak the name of it. I won't even think the name because even thinking it brings this magic upon me. King Yserah started going mad. It got worse and worse.

He ranted and threatened to execute me only one time that I can recall. All I did was make a simple suggestion. I was part of his Royal Guard for a while.

I had suggested 'Your Majesty go take a rest in the Hills of Abonlabain.' The King assumed I was setting him up to be assassinated. He said he would have me executed right here.

I pleded with the King 'I have always been loyal. I only suggested this for your good health.' The King Yserah calmed down and said 'I know you are loyal. Your loyalty will be rewarded.'

Yserah then made me a commander and took me out of the Royal Guard. He sent me to deal with all these little Nature Folk uprisings. They were more like strikes. The King had sent out several legions to force these Nature Folk back to work.

I approached this in the best manner I could. Some of the other commanders went in more harshly."

Me: "What does the Silverleaf family think of me as Queen of Elves?"

Lyindrinar: "They admire you as Queen of Elves. For the longest time even before many of us were even born there has always been problems with the crown and the council.

Many of the other Elven Houses grew tired of it because we had all these Elves from a long time ago ruling the council and stuck in their ways. There were family disputes among the houses. Our way hasn't been working for a very long time.

Queen Asherah be weary of Elves who are on the Elven Council, especially the older ones who have been there for eons. When they are not in control of the game of power is when you need to worry the most about them."

Ark: I compare the Elven Council to the Roman Senate. They have put Kings and Queens in charge by bribing other houses to support this. There have been Kings and Queens assassinated.

Lyindrinar: "I speak as a soldier. I fight with my soldiers. I bleed with my soldiers. If need be I will die with my soldiers.

These other ones, these council, many of them have never been in a battle ever. Most of them stayed behind to as they said at the time 'For the security and establishment of all Nature Folk in Alfheim.'

During that time they schemed and consolidated many bad dealings unbenowst to the other Elves."

1:47pm Me: "Maybe I should review my Elven Council Members a bit more."

Lyindrinar: "You should. Can I ask one favor of your Majesty? Whatever you decide after you review your council and what ever action you take from there... I ask that you never select me to be on your Elven Council. I mean no disrespect by that, but I am a warrior. I wish to remain one."

Me: "Then you shall have that wish."

Me: "What do you think of the dealings of Raugunitar as Hand of the Queen?"

Lyindrinar: "I have some trust in him, but I question his own intentions at times. But that is not for me to decide. That is for your Majesty to decide."

Me: "Yes, it is my decision. But how do you feel about him personally?"

Lyindrinar: "Personally is a different matter."

Me: "What matter is that?"

Lyindrinar: "It is a matter I believe to be insignificant to myself for the purpose I serve. It was a long time ago anyway."

Ark: Raugunitar gave you that scar?

Lyindrinar has a long scar that starts on the bottom of the left cheek, goes diagonally across the nose, to the right forehead. Considering how Elves heal this must have been something very bad to permanently leave a scar on an Elf.

Lyindrinar: "The scar is a reminder of a memory I choose to forget. Dwelling on it does not help me in the current situation that I am assigned to. Nor does it provide any asset to your Majesty's campaign."

Me: "I have heard that Raugunitar had quite a fearsome and brutal reputation before he became aligned with me."

Lyindrinar: "What has he told you of his past?"

Me: "He has told me much of his past. He had admitted his wrongdoings and brutality."

Lyindrinar: "Has he explained in full detail the extent of his brutality? This scar is a reminder to me of what happens when someone tries to interfere with Raugunitar's brutality."

Me: "I think I understand. However he has served me quite well. I will not dismiss him from his post. Nor will I dismiss you from yours. You have gained my trust. Complete trust. I consider you more than just a commander. I consider you a friend."

Lyindrinar: "I am very honored to hear that from your Majesty."

Me: "We should speak more often."

Me: "You serve me well here and you serve the cause well. I believe you can do this also in your incarnation. Your incarnation has asked to be connected with you."

Lyindrinar: "Yes my incarnation like others before have been waiting for this moment."

Ark: Lyindrinar has had some pretty interesting incarnations. They were also waiting for him to connect. He only connected with one of his past incarnations but that one did not live long. That incarnation could actually see him. Lyindrinar would always go talk to him.

Me: "Do you want me to start on the core fusion now?"

Lyindrinar: "Yes. Please your Majesty."

2:02pm *Asherah Aphrodite opens a rift like a Myrrdonite and brings Sam H through*

*Asherah has needles that come out of her hands. This is a power she got through the Trial of Pain.*

She will also sew you together as she does the fusion.

Me: "Do you want me to destroy your subconscious mind?"

Lyindrinar: "Yes. That human mind prevents my thoughts from getting through."

2:28pm When Aphrodite uses the needles it reminds me of Edward Scissorhands.

Ark: Lyindrinar cannot answer questions yet. Aphrodite is sewing him together.

2:32pm Me: "Almost finished. Just a bit more."

2:40pm Me: "I am now destroying your subconscious."

2:45pm Sam H: Some pressure in my head at the moment.

Fundin: Mine mostly gave me a rush of energy followed by serenity.

2:50pm Sam H: A lot of energy in the head now.

Q1) I have had Arcturian sessions work done on me, is there anything from ETs that needs to be dealt with? I'd hate for them to indirectly get info out of us or influence us now that we are at war.

Ark: There is something. When Asherah was destroying the subconscious it retracted back and hid. Sam H getting Arcturian session work done and got one of these cube chambers.

I will take it out but I need a moment. This will probably be painful. It is not as deeply rooted as the one in Valstanarra.

Me: This is probably why Ekkam said this session had to be done. Lyindrinar is a commander in the War against the Arcturians and they have this device in him.

Me: "Have we acquired any intelligence about these Arcturian cube chambers?"

Ark: Yes I have from Vastrunna. I figured something out about the cubes. I am going to go handle it personally. I found out where they are making them. I am taking Vastrunna and Ohobuesi with me.

Sam H: I'm calming my nervous system now. I trust Queen Asherah.

3:20pm Ark: Lyindrinar lay down.... stay steady.

*Ark used his restored hand. The Myrrdonite power is more up his arm. He was able to rip the cube out and crush it.*

Ark: These cubes are meant to weaken the connection between the spiritual and physical. Between the true self and their incarnation. It absorbs energy from the body. It spies and tracks.

Sam H: Hopefully these aren't meant to be spy devises too.

Ark: They are spy devices.

Q2) How I can best connect, communicate and integrate with my true self?

Lyindrinar: "Connection through the study of combat. Connecting with nature and the elements."

Lyindrinar: "Is everything okay?"

Ark: There are things about me only few understand. Experience is everything.

Lyindrinar: "I understand. Most of my incarnates do not have the experience you do."

Ark: Here on this world I had to live it. That's the thing, I didn't get to go prance off into other realms. I had to stay here in my incarnations. Answering prayers. Making sure everything stayed organized.

Lyindrinar: "Your wisdom is widely known EinossArku."

Q3) Is there anything preventing me from developing spiritual/psychic senses properly/how do I better develop my senses (hearing and sight especially)?

Lyindrinar: "That Arcturian cube was blocking your spiritual senses. How would be the best way for my incarnation in the physical to heighten these?"

Ark: Crystals and familiars.

Me: "My energy tracks will help your incarnation the most with this."

Q4) Do you want me to stay in this current country?

Lyindrinar: "Stay in your current country."

Ark: Right now your current country you have more rights there to openly practice what you want than where your family is. It is a much better choice.

You much more advantage. If you can go to Stonehenge and some other ancient places. Research Celtic lore. Tap into that energy. It will help immensely.

Q5) What do you think about my bond with Female Spirit Wolf Eeaynna (Morgan Tener)?

Eeaynna IG session...

Lyindrinar shyly: "It is the sun in my sunrise every morning. It is the moon and the stars in my night sky. It is a touch of a warm breeze. It is everything to me."

Me: Oh my that is so romantic!

Ark: Elves are known for this sort of stuff. They have a focus on poetry. Especially romantic.

Q6) What is my purpose here on Midgard?

Lyindrinar: "To restore the balance and connection between humanity and Nature Folk. It has always been my struggle on Midgard in every incarnation."

Ark: He has some really interesting past incarnations.

Me: While Queen Asherah was dead on the Outside she gave you a powerful upgrade. Do you know what that changed within you?

Lyindrinar: "Oh yes..."

*Energy surrounded Lyindrinar and energy wings burst forth out of him*

Lyindrinar: "I can do many things I couldn't do before. I can move faster. I can concentrate energy attacks. I can have a field concentrated on me so it will block any incoming ballistic attack. I don't have to hold my shield up."

Me: "What is your progress with the Vexar Campaign? Anything you need?"

Lyindrinar: "We captured many resources on various planets. We have liberated many races. Those races are helping us by giving us resources. We are establishing outposts."

Our War with the Arcturians...

Ark: Their campaign is actually going really well. I have been keeping track. Lyindrinar is doing really well.

Lyindrinar: "Do not fret those who speak loudly yet carry no scars on their body."

Me: Do you want your incarnation using the Lycan and Elf series?

Lyindrinar: "I am not sure how the Lycan series will continue to affect me."

Me: Your incarnation has been using it for a long time.

Lyindrinar: "Maybe that explains why when sometimes I am in battle I feel the rage of a wolf. I felt that recently. There are some spirit wolves dispatched with me. I can feel the blood lust and frenzy."

Me: Is it okay if you continue with the Lycan series or have you had enough of it?

Lyindrinar: "Until I understand what this blood lust is I do not want to indulge in it further at this time. Use and stay with the Elf series."

Me: Let's make your playlist together....

Lyindrinar: "I need to be very specific about what is used. I want to learn the ways of the Giants. I have seen them in battle recently. I am quite impressed."

Me: You didn't want the survival sub...

Lyindrinar: "If we focus on connection my incarnation will be able to survive."

Energy tracks:
Pegasus Spiritual Senses
Pegasus True Self Connection
Rephraxi Energy Track
Vega Energy Track

Playlist:
1. Know Thyself Affirmations Booster Eliminate Self-Sabotage
2. Arella's True Self Embodiment - Become Your True Self
3. Arella's True Self Connection Mental Emotional
4. Become a Powerful Epic Legendary Warrior
5. Giant Affinity - Massive Growth and Height Beyond 6 Feet
6. Become an Elf - Elven Appearance and DNA (Male Version)
7. Become an Elf Warrior Combo - Elven Bones Muscles Nerves
8. Become an Elf Combo - Elven Mind Brain Digestion Skin Hormones
9. Become an Elf Combo - Personality Abilities Heart Lungs Immune Lymphatic
10. Divine Masculine Essence - Divine Masculine Energy
11. Arella's Absolute Abilities - Unlock Your Potential
12. Wolverine Combo - Adamantium Regeneration Indestructible

Read next...
Dolloiandea: Varlas Campaign Commander

Important posts...

Intuitive Guidance Sessions...

Core Fusions...

Magic and Pegasus Energy Tracks...

Rephraxi Crystal Magic Energy Track...

Vega Energy Track...

Past Incarnation Readings...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard