How Aphrodite Got Imprisoned in Void


True Self Past Vision Session: How Aphrodite Got Imprisoned in Void

This past vision session shows some events in the Urthak War. It shows the trial of Prometheus and the tricking of Aphrodite to get her encased in Void Crystal. It shows a great battle between the Ourhkina and the Hungali. It also shows how Yashadite almost died in Aphrodite's garden.

*Asherah Aphrodite brings Yashadite here for a past vision.*

Yashadite is the sister of Aphrodite. You can read her intuitive guidance session here...
 
Aphrodite and Yashadite: Queen of Underwater Hearts..

Me: "I would like to see what you remember near the end of the Urthak War and your interactions with me during that time."

Yashadite: "I will share this with you."

Ark: "Rovitomial it is time to try out the memory band."

*Romotimial wraps a golden band on the hands of Asherah Aphrodite and Yashadite to share memories together*

Vision begins...

Aphrodite and Ark are sitting her garden with their feet in the waters. Aphrodite says 'Now make it night.'

Ark waves at the sky above her head and it becomes night with starlight. Ark says 'These are the moments I enjoy. Peace here with you.'

Yashadite is swimming in the waters. She comes up and tickles our feet then fully emerges out. Yashadite says 'Hello sister. I am not intruding am I?'

Aphrodite replies 'Well considering you are always here you are never intruding.' Yashadite hands Aphrodite a water orb. Aphrodite drinks from it.

Ark leaves the garden because he is called by the Divine. Aphrodite asks him 'Where are you going my love?'

Ark replies 'A traitor has been found. The Divine council wishes the Ourhkina there. Wishes to speak to me. They want to know how this traitor got past my sight.'

Aphrodite asks 'Did he get past your sight?' Ark says 'You know my sight better than any other.'

Aphrodite gets upset and says 'Why do they supersede you on things? Why can't they see what you have shown me? Why will they not ever listen to me? This war will be the beginning and the end of all things. So much hate and decimation of love.'

Ark says 'But never our love. My love for you is eternal.' Aphrodite says 'As mine is to you.' Ark says 'I will return as soon as I can.'

Yashadite says 'Don't worry dear sister. This will all end soon. They will all see what you see. I see what you see.

I believe you when you speak. Something touches me deep within my core. You speak of this war being the destruction of all of us. My core trembles with fear.'

Aphrodite replies 'As does mine. But I feel great fear at the moment for someone very close to me.' Aphrodite has flashes of images coming to her.

Yashadite says 'Sister what is wrong?' Aphrodite says 'We must go.' Yashadite asks 'Go where?' Aphrodite says 'To the Misty Forest.'

Yashadite asks 'Where is this Misty Forest?' Aphrodite tells her 'It is a secret place. It is where I meet my friend.'

Yashadite and Aphrodite leave and go to the Misty Forest. They arrive and Yashadite says 'What is this place?'

Aphrodite tells her 'It is a place of secret power. It is where Ark showed me the visions of the future. I have a friend. A close friend. Together we have been trying to convince both sides of the dangers of this war. The utter destruction it will bring all of us.'

They hear a voice that says 'I agree.' Aphrodite turns and says 'Yahweh. What are you doing here?'

Allah Yahweh says 'My dear ladies, for so long now I have remained netural out of my own fear. I have been listening to you speak Asherah.

What you say before the Divine council. You speak of the truth but they do not listen. However, some of us do. There is one I wish you to meet with that can help us. They know of an ancient power. I can arrange for you to meet with them.'

Yashadite asks him 'Are they trustworthy?' Yahweh says 'Once you see who they are you know that they will be.'

Aphrodite tells him 'Then arrange it. If there is a way to unlock an ancient power which will bring this war to an end then I must find it.'

Allah Yahweh says 'Then I shall arrange the meeting. But I come urgently on another matter. Your friend Prometheus. He has been taken in by the Divine council. They are calling him a traitor. They judge him now. A severe punishment may follow.'

Aphrodite says 'Prometheus? I must get to the Divine council.'

Yahweh says 'No. If you go there to defend him now the Divine council might even consider you a traitor. Zeus's influence is strong among them all.

It is as if he speaks as the King of all. He does not speak for all of us. I fear if you go to save Prometheus that Zeus's wrath may turn on you.'

Yashadite says 'There might be another way. If I can speak to Einoss and Verlanae. I am sure we can find a way to save Prometheus.' Verlanae is the Ourhkina of Judgment.

Aphrodite says 'Then go Yashadite. Go fast. I will be waiting for you in my temple.'

Allah Yahweh says to Yashadite 'I will accompany you there. Maybe I can be of some help in a way.'

Aphrodite goes to her temple. Yahweh goes with Yashadite to the Divine council. When they arrive there all the Divine and Ourhkina are in a meeting. All the Divine are sitting up on high pillars.

Zeus is at the head of the room. He really pushed the Urthak War especially after Osiris was killed.

Prometheus is chained in the center of them. Yahweh takes his place among the other Divine.

Zeus says to Yahweh 'Desert God of the Wild you are late. Not as if we needed your opinion anyway.'

Then Zeus looks down at Prometheus and says 'Prometheus you have been found guilty of treason. Siding with the enemy who wishes to bring destruction to us all. Not only that. You have interfered with mankind during this time. What do you have to say for yourself?'

Prometheus says 'All I have done my fellow brothers and sisters was to return balance. To end this war. It is why I spoke to the other side. But never did I betray anyone.

As for mankind, look at them. They tremble in fear. Their numbers have dwindled. The fire keeps your enemy away from them. I only wish to help them. How is that betrayal?'

Zeus tells him 'Because it was not a judgment for you to pass on your own. For this you will be punished in the most severe way.

You will be chained to a rock in the Nether. Each day you will be torn apart by Netherin. Only to be healed to be receive the same punishment for eternity. All agree?'

Netherin are big eagles made of Nether.

Allah Yahweh says 'Such a harsh punishment for one whose betrayal is yet to be proven.'

Zeus says 'Quiet God of the Wild. You have sacrificed nothing. Your word means nothing. We are all in agreement. Let the punishment be carried out.'

Prometheus is being taken and brought before EinossArku and Verlanae. Yashadite is there and asks 'May I speak with Prometheus for a moment?'

Prometheus says to Yashadite 'It is my time. No tricks. I will not run from this. May I be the martyr in hopes that all will see the truth. Tell Aphrodite I am sorry.'

Yashadite says 'Yahweh spoke to us of a Divine who knows a great power. That could end this.'

Prometheus says 'Tell Aphrodite then to seek it out. Tell her to do whatever she can. Tell her that I will miss her.'

Yashadite says 'We will find a way to overturn this judgment once this war is over. My sister will find the power to end it.'

The Ourhkina Gabriel is there. He says to Ark 'Dear brother the time has come. The Hungali are amassing around the human world. They plan to destroy it.'

Ark says 'I will be joining you as quickly as I can. There is something I must do first.'Gabriel replies 'Luck be with you brother. I will see you against them.'

Ark says to Yashadite 'Where is Asherah now?' Yashadite replies 'She is in her temple.' Ark says 'Take me to her.'

Yashadite and EinossArku go to the temple of Aphrodite. Asherah is waiting there for them. She sees Ark and they embrace.

Aphrodite says 'Oh my love, Prometheus...' She is weeping.

Ark says 'We will find a way.'

Yashadite says 'Yahweh spoke of someone who knew of a great power that could end this war.'

Ark replies 'If so you must find it. I bring you more weary news. The Hungali have amassed near the world of man. They intend to destroy it. All the Ouhrkina go there to meet them now. I go there to meet them.'

Aphrodite says 'No. I fear the worst for you.' Ark says 'I must go. We must hold them back. Only Angelic can defeat Angelic. Even if I fall, carry on. Find a way to end this conflict. Save us.' They embrace.

Yahweh and Hera show up. Aphrodite and Hera look at each other. Aphrodite says 'Hera? You know of this great power?'

Hera replies 'Yes. My husband has become more mad than ever. I could handle the eons of infidelity but it is relentless. The drive to push this war to annihilate Kronos. It has drove him mad.

Anyone who disagrees with him is marked as a traitor and punished. We must bring this to an end. I know of a great power in the Void. I believe only you can handle it. We must go there now and find this. We must bring this war to an end. Are you with me?'

Aphrodite says 'Yes I am. There is something I must do first.'

Aphrodte gives EinossArku a key and says 'This is the key to my heart. It will protect you and keep you safe shielded in my love.'

Ark says 'I cannot take this from you. This is the key to all that you are.'

Aphrodite says 'You are all that I am and I am all that you are. Keep it for me until we meet again.' They kiss and embrace then Ark leaves.

Hera says 'We must hurry.' Yahweh says 'Good luck to you both.'

Aphrodite and Yashadite go through a portal. Hera and Yahweh look at each other and grin.

There is a deep male voice 'You have done well God of the Wild. Now it begins. Everything that I wished will come to pass.'

Yahweh asks 'Will she be mine?'

The voice says 'Of course and in time you will rule over all mankind. The time of your people, your human followers will come.'

Yahweh asks 'And will she be at my side?'

Voice says 'If that is what you want of me, but you must do something in return. When your human followers gain their strength they must wipe the names of the other gods from the history of mankind. You will be known as the only Divine.'

Yahweh asks 'What about the others?' Voice says 'Leave them to us.'

The vision moves to the Ouhrkina...

Melek is in front of the Ourhkina. Behind them is the red planet. Across from them is the Hungali and their Four Bringers of Chaos.

Melek is speaking 'We gather here my brothers in honor of what we were made to do. It is inside us all. Since the beginning we have lived by this vow.

To protect and guard the Divine. To be the watchers of their creations. At one time there was balance, beginning and end. But no more. Our brethren...'

*Melek points to the Hungali with his spear*

Melek continues 'Our brethren have lost that balance. They have willingly fallen under the control of those who wish to challenge that balance. Twist it for themselves.

It ends here today. We will restore the balance. We will bring our bretheren to yield. Vassa'atta!' They Ourhkina repeat 'Vassa'atta!'

It is Ourhkina to mean 'Of what we are.' Then they crash into the Hungali in battle. There is so much different kinds of explosions of fire and sounds of battle. Hungali dying. Ourhkina dying.

The vision shifts to the Void...

Aphodite, Yashadite, and Hera are together in some part of the Void realm. Yashadite asks 'What is this place?'

Hera replies 'It is a place of ancient power. I knew to bring Aphrodite here. For the true balance is within in her. Only she can take in this ancient power that will save all of us.'

There is a glowing Void orb. Aphrodite asks 'Is that it?'

Hera says 'That is it. And only you my beautiful one can harness it. Hurry, I fear that the Hungali will soon destroy us all. You must do it to save your beloved.'

Aphrodite touches the orb out of haste. Hera yells a bit louder 'Absorb it beautiful one! Save us all!'

The vision switches back to the Ourhkina and Hungali...

Ark is with Verlanae, Michael, and Gabriel. They are fighting against Danaark and the other Bringers of Chaos.

Ark says to Melek 'At this rate we will destroy each other completely.'

Melek replies 'If it comes down to one Ourhkina and one Hungali which ever brother that may be he must triumph.'

Ark says 'Verlanae, with me.' They head towards the Hungali Danaark and Aurich.

Danaark is fighting another Ourhkina and kills him. Ark and Verlanae engage Aurich. They are fighting him.

Danaark thrusts his sword through Verlanae and kills him. Verlanae begins to turn to dust. Ark is fighting Danaark.

The vision switches back to the Void...

Aphrodite is still absorbing the power in this Void orb. Hera is yelling 'That is it! Concentrate! You must concentrate harder!'

The orb starts glowing really bright and then the energy starts freezing around Aphrodite. She cannot remove her hands from the orb.

Aphrodite is yelling 'Hera! Help me! Something is wrong! Please help me!'

Hera makes no response. She just watches.

Yashadite runs towards Aphrodite and says 'Sister!' Then Yasha is hit with an energy blast. She is knocked down and can barely move. Her eyes are barely open.

Aphrodite continues screaming 'Hera! Help me!'

The Void orb energy freezes all around her and Aphrodite is encased in Void crystal.

Hera walks up to the crystal and touches it. Hera says 'It is done. Now keep your promise.'

The vision switches back to Ark and Danaark...

Ark feels an immense pain and grabs his chest. Danaark says 'Fate and Destiny is here.'

Ark becomes overwhelmed with anger and blasts Danaark with heavy dark fire. Danaark gets pushed far back into space.

There are only Seven Ourhkina remaining. They gather together. Michael says 'It is all?' Melek replies 'This is what remains.'

They look across and there are at least 20 or 30 Hungali remaining. Gabriel says 'The odds are not good.' Melek says 'We must take every one of them with us that we can. Together now.'

The Seven Ourhkina charge at the Hungali. There was a bright light that came from behind them. It blinded and confused the Hungali so they could not see. The Ourhkina began to kill the rest of them.

It came down to the Four Bringers of Chaos. The Ourhkina killed three of them. When Hungali die they form into hard rock. Melek cast these three towards the Earth. They land and hit the ground.

Melek says 'Where is Pestilence?' Ark replies 'I think Danaark is dead.' Michael asks 'What was that light?' Melek replies 'I do not know.'

The vision goes back to the Void again...

The deep voice says 'It is done.' Hera says 'Then our bargain is complete then? You have what you want and I have saved us all.'

Voice says 'And what would you have me do with her now?'

Hera says 'Maybe cast her pretty little self into oblivion. I couldn't care less what you do with her. Keep her here for all eternity for all I care. I will raise her son Baal.'

Hera and Aphrodite look at each other. Aphrodite's eyes are turning completely white.

Hera says 'Goodbye little Goddess of Love. May your memories of how you failed keep you warm in your frozen prison.'

Hera asks the voice 'What shall I do with her sister?'

Voice says 'Return her to Aphrodite's garden. Let her watch it wilt and decay. There she will die.'

Yashadite finds herself in Aphrodite's garden inside the waters. She is yelling 'Sister!' She is trying to leave the garden but she cannot get out.

Yashadite notices some of the leaves on the trees turn brown and die. She yells out again 'Sister!'

Time flashes forward...

Yashadite is still in the garden. She speaks to herself 'Years and years pass. I cannot even remember how many. Since my sister was taken and since I was placed here and unable to leave.

All of the garden has died. The flowers, the trees, they have all faded and crumbled to ash. The beautiful waters once containing the warm feeling of healing and love have become poisoned. I myself am dying.'

Yashadite is laying on the shore of the water dying. Someone arrives to pick her up and begins to heal her. She opens her eyes and says 'EinossArku?'

Ark says 'Hello my little fish. I found you laying on the shore. You know a fish cannot be out of the water.'

Yashadite begins to weep. Ark says 'You must rest now.' Then he puts her to sleep. She wakes up a little bit later. She sees Ark sitting by the shore of the waters.

Yashadite asks 'What happened?' Ark says 'I will show you.'

Then he places his hand on her head. He shows her what happened to all the Angelic, the vow that the Seven took, the Seven Ourhkina being born into human bodies, and how the gods separated.

Ark says 'It has been a long time.' Yashadite asks 'How long? How long have you been on mankind's world?'

Ark says 'Long enough to see the One God come to wipe out the many.'

Yashadite notices that Ark is holding Aphrodite's key. Ark says 'I will find her. They say that she is dead, but I will find her. I have to take you away from here now.'

Yashadite asks 'Will I ever come back?' Ark replies 'Maybe one day. On that day this garden will grow again and love will be restored.'

Ark opens a portal and says 'You must go now.' Yashadite starts to go through the portal but turns back.

She says 'I know I will come back here. I know she will come back and this place will be beautiful again. I feel it in my heart.' Then Yashadite goes through the portal.

Ark says 'I feel it too.' He looks down on the ground and there is a little flower growing. He opens the gates to leave and locks it up behind him.

Then the vision ends. We are back in the present. Asherah Aphrodite and Yashadite embrace.

Yashadite: "I have missed you for so long."

Me: "And I you. We will never be apart again dear sister."

Me: "Ark why did you wait so long to go to my garden and find my sister?"

Ark: "It took me a long time to find it again. When I took the vow for Mankind I lost many of my ways to get back to places I knew. When I finally got there I found Yashadite."

Me: "What do you think the little blooming flower was?"

Ark: "Hope."

Me: "Ark did you recognize the deep voice speaking to Yahweh and Hera?"

Ark: I do not recognize it. I know it wasn't Mono because Baphomet was with me at that time.

It could have been one of the Seven original Candelabra of the All Father. They were already setting up a pre-war rise to power. I don't know who was speaking.

Yashadite: "I do not recognize the voice either."

Me: "What is it like for you to look back on those memories."

Yashadite: "It is saddening for me. Though it fills me with joy now that you have returned. Your garden blooms again."

Ark: The lesson we can take from this is that the Urthak War was conducted by others from behind the scenes. They wanted things to be so imbalanced that they could rise to power.

No worry of interference from the Ourhkina or the Hungali because they pretty much wiped themselves out against each other.

Me: "As you can see, my dear Ekkam is no longer chained in the Nether."

*Aphrodite and Yashadite go spend some time together in her garden*

Me: Fundin I wonder if a TS past vision on you would show the origins of the Rephrax Giants.

Fundin: Would it be possible to change the donation for the past incarnation reading into the TS past vision reading?

Peter: Amy said she can do that, just pay the 20 dollar difference.

Fundin: I wasn't super excited about my Midgard incarnations anyway, just a bit curious as to whether there were any continuous threads of behavior or habit.

Peter: I'm excited to have both the past life reading and the ts past vision, whenever they come.

Britinn: What's the difference?

Peter: Past life readings Ark looks into your past incarnations and talks about those events. TS Past vision is where Aphrodite witnesses and relays the memories of your TS of the time after the Urthak war, leading up to Void imprisonment for her, to help the cause and to remember things.

Mevinah: I was thinking about the TS past vision, it sounds interesting. I do not know how much Mevinah’s memories would help though. I don’t think he interacted with Asherah until recently.

Fundin: I have a pretty dark idea of what Rephrax Crystal Giants were meant for, we just "woke up" before we could do too much harm.

Me: I am not just looking for interactions with Asherah Aphrodite. It is piecing together the behind the scenes of the Urthak War and the events that followed.
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard