Vorga: Volwynn Wolf of the Borderlands


This is the first time we have done a session for a true self who is dead and stuck in the borderlands.

Message: The reason why I am writing to you is because I am worried for my mother and her ts. You see, for months now her health has not been the best and it is actually worsening.

She has so many problems with her stomach which in the end resulted in her having to change her diet completely and she has to be watchful of what she eats. This has been going on for months, but it is getting worse.

Another thing, which is probably even worse than her stomach, is her uterus. She visited so many doctors and almost every time she goes, a new problem pops up with it.

I wanted to check with my ts through automatic writing because I cannot connect with her yet. With the help of my friends, I discovered that her ts is indeed trapped. I have been told that I need to help her quickly and when I asked how I can do that, my ts told me to tell you.

I have no idea who her ts is, but my mother as incarnation had dreams ever since she was young about things that would next day end up in the news.

It is mostly deaths and huge tragedies like for example, a plane crashing and passengers dying, or ships sinking. She also has dreams of the dead. Mostly people she knows. There were occasions where she would actually see them.

Her intuition is also very strong. She can tell a lot about someone and she just needs to look at that person. She also told me that she has been worked on before.

August 8th 2018 PST timezone...

12:05am Ark: I can already tell she a necromancer. Her true self is dead in the borderlands. Her incarnation has two psychic vampires attached to her and one is feeding at her uterus. She also has a female spirit around her.

Bringing her true self her isn't an option. We have to go to the borderlands. Her true self is dead.

Me: How are we going to find her when we get there? I don't have the piece of the Athranaak anymore. I put it back when I restored it. I am not able to access the Garden of Bones.

Ark: I can find anyone in the borderlands... damn she is in the wraith wasteland.

Wraith wasteland reference...
Rebirth of Heldaxa Goddess of Roots

Me: Except while Heldaxa was alive hiding there. This true self is not alive. She is dead. It will be a different situation.

Ark: She is in a really bad place. There are some parts of Midgard that are so bad they torn away and are where the wastelands are in the borderlands. Auschwitz is one of them.

This place where she is looks like it could be a sanitarium that had a lot of bad things that went on here. Not sure if this building is still standing in the physical or not. It was a very bad place.

There is something else there. Some other kind of being there. Apparently it runs this place. It has all these dead and negative entities.

The walls are crawling with wraiths and lesser psychic vampyr. I keep seeing this little boy. He must be one of the spirits trapped there.

I am going to move way from that being. It almost looks like Myrrdonite, but it is not one. It is something else.

Myrrdonite reference...
Lovely and Secrets of the Borderlands

There is a twisted looking clown riding around on a tricycle. There are screams in the distance. This is a horrible place.

There is another being that is walking the halls. It looks like an orderly. He is huge and his face is all cut up.

He has jagged teeth and huge mouth. His eyes have been replaced with mirrors. He is dragging human spirits by their hair down the hall.

Before I even went into the building there was a dead Elven spirit. He was totally messed up. He was walking around saying 'Help me. Help me.'

When the dead Elf held his hands out they fell downward because his wrists have been slashed. His ankles are cut and his feet are folded back and he is walking on his ankles.

I am going down to the broiler room. This place stinks like burned flesh. There is another one of those big orderly guys. He has a huge broiler that is like a big oven.

The orderly keeps roasting someone over and over. He has him on this big metal pole. He puts them into the fire and they are screaming and he pulls them out. Then he puts them into the fire again.

Me: How will you identify which one is her true self?

Ark: She will be someone out of the ordinary. Found her... She is a
Volwynn. She is in really bad shape. They have a spike collar around her neck and limbs. She is bleeding out of them. I don't know what this place is.

Volwynn reference...
Tenomachi and Vilanea: The Volwynn of Volheim

The big orderly is coming for her. He is dragging her by the chains. We need to get her out of there. I don't know how we will get her out of the borderlands. We cannot just steal her and piss off the Countess of Pain Xexian.

Xexian Countess of Pain references...

Myrrdonite Trial of Blood

Part One: Epic Events of the Trial of Blood

Part Two: Epic Events of the Trial of Blood
 
Me: Then we have to go tell Xexian what is happening.

12:28am Ark: I am going to find her now.

*Ark meets with Xexian and shows her what he saw*

Xexian: "This is the borderlands. This is the place of suffering and pain. You know this. What is it you want from me?

Even if I would I couldn't let her free from there. I will offer sanctuary in a better place for something return.

This being that is there they call him Cutter. He wanted to be a Myrrdonite but we didn't make him one. He is trying to make himself into one.

He has experimented on other beings to try and make them Fallen. He has servants which are those orderlies you saw.

Cutter was not a human spirit. He was a Pleiadian. The Pleiadians executed him. He was a sick ass. He would cut up Pleadian women and children and defile the bodies.

He found that place and took it over. I want one of my needles back from him. Bring it to me and I will give her sanctuary."

12:34am Ark: Well shit...

We know that her true self is a dead Volwynn Wolf.

Me: "I need Tenomachi and Vilanea to come with us to the borderlands. I am also bringing my personal guard Ahzexian, Fenrir, Moidaybe, and Yusvago."

12:42am Everyone is gathered up. Let's go.

Vilanea: "I am worried. I have never been to the borderlands."

Ark: "Stay close and don't go wandering off."

*We arrive in the borderlands*'

Fenrir: "This place is always so dreary. I like it."

Moidaybe: "We have a problem."

Yusvago is laying on the ground. Our abilities are different here. They put him to sleep. Yaiysan cannot use their powers in the borderlands. It knocked him out.

Ahzexian: "I cannot move fast here."

Ark: Yusvago and Ahzexian are good to us here. I am having Vilanea check her healing abilities. She seems to be alright. Moidaybe can use some of his powers.

Ahzexian: "I apologize my Queen."

Me: "Do not worry. There will be more battles. You and Yusvago just need to sit this one out."

Me: Any volunteers to come to the borderlands with us to face the Cutter so we can get Xexian's needle to her in exchange for moving this Volywnn Wolf to a better place?

Me: "Doumarae, Pisch, Mevinah... Go to Alfheim. Ark will give you a portal to us in the borderlands."

Frank: Queen Asherah, Ark, Pisch, Doumarae, and Tenomachi in the borderlands again. Ahh nostalgia...

Bel-Ta: "Well looky who it is. If it isn't my favorite power couple. What are you all doing here? What are you up to?"

*Bel-Ta grabs Ark's stone that shows the vision of the sanitarium*

Bel-Ta: "Oh... Out of all the worst places you pick the shit house to go to. Why the hell do you want to go to the Cutting House? It is a place of madness."

Ark: "What do you know of this Cutter?"

Bel-Ta: "He is a horrible being. He is trying to be a Myrrdonite."

Ark: "I want to know something Bel-Ta. That deal you had with Orgah. The one where you are able to come to Midgard and watch people as you do in your perverted little ways. How you are able to just travel around so freely here. You got that same deal with Xexian?"

Bel-Ta: "Oh yeah, me and her. We are like secret lovers. She wants me." *Then he does a smooching sound* "Why do you ask?"

Ark: "Because I want to get that same deal for someone else."

Bel-Ta: "Nope. That is mine. I have ownership of a deal like that."

Ark: "You can take your ownership when I toss you in the River of Bones."

Bel-Ta: "You should know all about swimming in there."

*Doumarae, Pisch, Mevinah arrive in the borderlands*

Bel-Ta: "Oh you brought more." *He looks at Pisch and licks his hands and pushes his hair back* "Well well... I always like meeting new friends." *He gets close to Pisch and smiles at her*

Frank: Whata disrespectful little...

Pisch: I'm just kinda here like.

Ginger: Gross little snitch...

Jonard: That's disgusting this Bel-ta guy.

Mevinah: What a sleaze...

Ark: "What I cannot figure out Bel-Ta is what are you still doing here?"

Bel-Ta: "I am here to help like always. Maybe win a few favors?" *Then he does an eyebrow movement to Pisch and winks*

Pisch: I probably have a distorted look on my face like I do now. I'm not sure where this is going. And I'm not sure if I wanna know

Ark: "What are you going to possibly help with? Run off when things get heated again? Sell us out? What purpose do you really serve? You are the hobo of the borderlands."

Bel-Ta: "And proud to be. I can get you into the Cutting House. We cannot just go walking straight through the door."

Tenomachi: "And why can't we?"

Bel-Ta: "Well you big poodle why don't you go try and see?"

Ark: "Easy Tenomachi... Just remember he is an asshole on a constant basis. Bel-Ta explain why we cannot just go walking in."

Bel-Ta: "Because it is like a Fun House. You will be separated. You will be driven to madness."

Frank: Poodle... unbelievable.

Ginger: Disrespectful ass...

Pisch: I swear if this guy doesn't stop giving me weird looks I'm ripping out his eyes.

Doumarae: "I sense things getting really close to us."

Ark: "Probably wraiths and psychic vampyr. We need to move."

There is the Cutting House. It looks like an old brick hospital.

Doumarae: "I am trying to see inside. It is constantly changing."

Bel-Ta: "Because the only way in that won't change is the pipe that goes into the broiler room."

Pisch: We should tie each other some how.

Ark: I don't think tying together is going to work. We can try it though.

Bel-Ta: "Your big chihuahua is going to have to stay outside."

Fenrir: "When this is all over I am going to use you for a chew toy."

Fenrir cannot shrink here in the borderlands. He is going to have to stay outside.

Ginger: That guy really likes to insult people tsk.

Ark: "How do you know about this pipe Bel-Ta?"

Bel-Ta: "I come here sometimes. I like to get my rocks off. I am a sadist."

Ark: "I want to cut your face off for saying that."

Pisch: This Bel-Ta is getting on my nerves.

Nita: Bel-Ta is fucked up on so many levels.

Ginger: Unfortunately, he could be worse.

Pisch: The reason why he's like this is because how long he's been in the borderlands.

Bel-Ta: "Well I brought you to the entrance. See I help like always."

It looks like a big rusty pipe that goes down into the building at an angle. Tenomachi looks down at it and is sniffing.

Tenomachi: "How do we know the pipe is clear?"

Ark: "Only one way to find out. Ready to help us again Bel-Ta?"

Bel-Ta: "Help? Again?"

Tenomachi picks Bel-Ta up and throws him down the pipe. You can hear Bel-Ta screaming his way down.

Tenomachi: "Sounds clear."

Tenomachi goes down the pipe followed by Ark and Moidaybe. Aphrodite, Mevinah, Pisch, and Doumarae all go down. Vilanea also goes down.

Ginger: I feel her, I may be wrong but she feels nervous to me.

*We land in a big pile of body parts*

Vilanea: "This place smells of death and nightmares."

Doumarae: "I am overwhelmed by the sadness and suffering in this place."

Moidaybe to Asherah: "Stay close to me my Queen."

We are walking in knee deep water that has floating body parts. There are hands and arms grabbing onto us. There are floating heads. The eyes open and they start screaming.

Ark: "So much for the element of surprise."

Something lets out of a big roar.

Bel-Ta: "Quickly, up on these stones."

We are climbing up these stones. The roar came from one of these big orderly dudes. He has three arms. One that is attached on his back. His eyes are sewn shut so I don't think he sees us. He has something stuck in his ears.

Doumarae through telepathy: "He is listening to us."

Pisch: This is freaky to look at.

Ginger: *shudders*

1:16am We are staying really quiet. He seems to be moving on.

Mevinah: "I think I can get enough energy to float us across the water."

Pisch: It might be a good idea not to cause a scene just yet.

Mevinah: "The body parts in the water are like an alarm. They react to us."

Pisch: I can help too.

Me: "Freeze the water."

1:18am Pisch is working on freezing the water. The floating heads get ready scream then they freeze.

Ark: "Let us continue. This is much better."

Bel-Ta: "It is like people soup. Except cold people soup. Peoplecicles"

Pisch: "I will turn you into a peoplecicle."

Bel-Ta: "I would love for you to put out this fire." Then licks his finger and puts it on his chest and does a sizzling noise

Ark: "Pisch be calm. Don't worry about him."

I wonder how far this low area goes. We found some stairs.

Ginger: Oh the cringe...

Pisch: I can't believe how much Pisch and I have become one. That's so like me.

*Vilanea and Tenomachi sniff the air*

Tenomachi: "I smell something burning. Like burning flesh. We must be getting close."

We come up to the broiler room. There is that big orderly roasting someone. There is the Volwynn Wolf. He has her tied up to one of those stakes. I think he is going to burn her.

Pisch: "Not if I can help it."

*Pisch reacted and tried to freeze the broiler*

Ginger: Oh no..

*Pisch started to freeze but the orderly turned around and noticed her. He let out a huge shrieking roar. Pisch freezes the orderly in the mouth. He bites through it.*

Me: "Vilanea and Mevinah help me get the Volwynn free."

Ark: "The rest of us will deal with the orderly."

*A door opens above. More of those orderlies are coming down. There are also lesser psychic vampry wearing orderly clothing coming down. They are flooding in.

Asherah and Vilanea and untying the Volwynn from the stake. A little Elf girl calls for Mevinah. He stops and turns to her.*

The little Elf girl: "Help me. Take me home."

Frank: That seems like a trap.

Doumarae: "Mevinah! Don't!"

Mevinah reaches to help her. He touches her and they both disappear.*

Pisch: Well this has just turned into another rescue mission.

*It is getting dark in here because the broiler light is going out.

Doumarae: "Asherah and Vilanea grab my hands."

Mevinah: I think I can still communicate with him. He is okay I think. He doesn’t know where he is.

*Pisch comes to Asherah and holds her hand just as it goes dark. Doumarae, Vilanea, Pisch, and Asherah are using a light orb and are in a different room from where we were before. Bel-Ta is holding onto the leg of Doumarae.*

Doumarae: "What are you doing? Get off!"

Bel-Ta: "Oh sorry, wrong person."

*Then Bel-Ta reaches for Pisch's leg. She freezes his face a bit. Like getting hit in the face with a big snowball.*

Pisch: "He deserved it."

Ginger: Why do I get the feeling something is off...

*Ark, Moidaybe, and Tenomachi are in a different room from us. They are in a big padded cell room.*

Moidaybe: "There is no door. No way I can sense in or out."

1:32am *Doumarae is carrying the dead Volwynn Wolf. Vilanea is walking next to her doing healing. We are walking down a very long hallway. There are rooms with crazy spirits in them. One is chewing off its fingers.*

Ginger: Thank goodness Vilanea’s healing still works in the borderlands.

*There was this little fat kid sucking on his big toe. When he pulled it out of his mouth there was only bone. He had sucked it all the way to the bone.*

Pisch: "This place is horrible. Like a nightmare you cannot wake up from."

Asherah stops everyone with her: "Hold on. Something is coming."

Me: "Quickly, in here." We go into one of the rooms. There is some sort of alien woman in here. She is scratching the walls and only has half her fingers left. We are ducking down and hiding.

*We hear someone coming and someone is screaming. It is the orderly that was dragging human spirits by their hair. He is dragging someone so much that all their flesh is shredding off.

He walks by us and stops. We have the door closed to the room but he is looking through the glass of the door.*

Riley: I just got chills.

Ginger: Oh yuck.

*The orderly opened his mouth and there is an eyeball inside. He is trying to open the door where we are. Pisch froze it.

The weird alien woman is reacting. She is trying to scratch faster through the wall. She broke off a piece of the wall.*

Pisch: This is sad to watch.

Del'sean: That's disgusting to see.

Doumarae: "Look." He moves the woman out of the way. "There is something behind the wall." He begins pulling the wall away.

Pisch: "Hold on."

*Pisch goes up to the wall and touches it. She freezes it.*

Pisch: "Try now."

*Doumarae breaks a section out of the wall. The alien woman crawls through it.*

Naturome: What a horrible place...

*The orderly is starting to get through the door. Asherah sends a light orb through the hole in the wall.

Asherah goes through the wall followed by Doumarae, Vilanea, Pisch, and the Volwynn.

We go through the hole and Pisch freezes it up behind us. The orderly broke through the ice and grabs the back of Pisch. Vilanea is trying to pull on her.*

Pisch: "Let go of me you big fuck!"

*She froze the orderly's hand a bit. Vilanea slices some of his fingers off. He lets go of Pisch. We are crouching through this tunnel.*

1:42am *Where Ark, Moidaybe, and Tenomachi are the walls are reaching out with hands. It grabbed on to all three of them.

Every time they cut them off another one takes the place. The arms are piling up on the floor. The arms are restraining them. There are too many. Every time they cut one off another one comes back.

We don't know where Mevinah is. He seems to be in some sort of children's ward. He keeps hearing children around him. They are moving fast and laughing.*

Ginger: My chest is burning warm

1:45am *Asherah, Doumarae, the Volwynn, Pisch, and Vilanea got out of the tunnel. They are heading down another hallway. Vilanea is continuing her healing.*

Me: "How is it coming?"

Vilanea: "I am giving it all I got considering I feel limited here. She is in really bad shape."

Vilanea: "I know her. She is Vorga from the tribe of the Dark Woods. I remember that she was taken. She was imprisoned where I was. She gave birth to a monstrosity and they both died in the process."

Ginger: No wonder I teared up...

Vilanea to Vorga: "Hold on dear sister. We are going to get you out of here."

*We walk past a room and notice Mevinah just standing there.*

Anastasija: I am crying now ...this is so sad.

Mevinah: "So many of them are here. It is so hard for me just to leave them."

Me: "I promise you Mevinah, we will come back for them one day. But now we must go and find the others and our way out of here."

Ginger: Those monsters will pay for what they did to my kin...

1:50am *Moidaybe escaped from the arms. The bottom of the room opened up and the floor disappeared. Moidaybe fell down.

The arms let go of Ark and Tenomachi and they also fall. Ark, Moidaybe, and Tenomachi are in some kind of big underground room.*

Tenomachi: "I think we found the orderly break room. There are a bunch of them in here."

*Bel-Ta runs towards Asherah. He is carrying something. He is running fast and nervously. He has the needle for Xexian!*

Pisch: Maybe he's not as worthless as I thought. Still a pervert and a prick though.

Riley: Absolutely.

Kandi: I still do not understand. Why would Bel-Ta help you guys? For entertainment?

Bel-Ta is breathing heavily: "I am glad I found you guys!"

Me: "The needle. You found it."

Bel-Ta: "Oh you mean this? Yeah I uh took this for myself."

Me: "Good job Bel-Ta. Now hand it over."

Bel-Ta: "No. This is mine. You have used and abused Bel-Ta too long with no payment. You bring around pretty eye-candy and tease me. This is mine."

Me: "Give it to me Bel-Ta."

Bel-Ta: "No, it is mine."

*Bel-Ta is backing up and something is coming up behind him. It is Cutter!*

Me: "Give me the needle! Come here!"

Bel-Ta is still backing up: "No. This is mine!"

Pisch: "Come here you stupid idiot!"

*Cutter has strings that come out of his fingers. The wrap around Bel-Ta and stick into him. They are pulling Bel-Ta back towards him.

Pisch freezes the needle and Bel-Ta lets go of it. He gets pulled by this Cutter. Pisch picks up the needle and gives it to Asherah.*

Peter: Bel-Ta got what he deserved - the greedy pervert...

1:57am *We start running away from Cutter. Pisch puts up a huge ice wall. Cutter made a high pitched scream. Orderlies are beating against the ice wall as we run away from it.

Asherah, Doumarae, Vorga, Pisch, and Vilanea fall through the floor. We just fell on top of Ark, Tenomachi, and Moidaybe.

Moidaybe caught Vorga. Cutter is looking at us from above with several orderlies.

Something is cutting through orderlies here on the bottom. Who is this? It is Xexian! The orderlies stop.*

Xexian walks up: "You retrieved my needle. You kept your end of the deal. Would you like to leave here now?"

Pisch: "Yeah let's get the hell out of here."

2:00am *We go through a rift that Xexian opened for us.

Mevinah gets ready to go through but he turns and looks back. He is looking at a bunch of little children who are just staring at him. He is sad.

Xexian threw the needle back to Cutter. Then she goes through the rift with us and closes it.*

Anastasija: This is breaking my heart.

Kandi: What? Why cant you keep it?

*Xexian opened her hand and a replica of the needle formed.*

Me: "Why did you give it back?"

Xexian: "It wasn't about the needle. I wanted to see how far you would go for this soul. I have many needles as you can tell."

*Pisch and Doumarae are angry*

Doumarae: "You could have went and got it at any time you chose?"

Xexian: "Yes but that wasn't the point."

Peter: I see Xexian's reasoning. These kinds of requests can never be granted lightly.

Tenomachi: "I would do it again to rescue another one of my kin."

Mevinah: "I would go through it again to rescue those who are still there."

Xexian: "That is what I wanted. So many here are lost and forgotten. In life I was lost and forgotten. I wanted those to remember, to even sacrifice if need be, for those who are forgotten. That is what I wanted to see. Now for your friend here. Follow me and bring her with you."

We got into this roller coaster car looking thing that is not on a track. She is taking us somewhere.

Me: "Oh what about Fenrir?"

Xexian: "Don't worry. I returned him to your Alfheim."

Frank: I think I understand Xexian a bit better now. I like what she stands for.

Peter: I understand and agree with her reasoning too, especially the part about the lost and forgotten. I like what she stands for as well. This really broadens our perceptions of what is, doesn't it?

Riley: To remember those that have fallen.

Ginger: Lest we forget.

Riley: Agreed.

Peter: Think about all the times we hear of someone, or cared for someone, and when something happens where we at the time feel helpless to affect - and time passes and we eventually forget...

Frank: I can relate. I was once forgotten. My dad rescued me from my nightmare, and then Amy gave me my life back plus so much more. She gave me hope.

*We went to another place. It is barren but there is a big medicine wheel in the middle.*

Xexian: "Lay this Volwynn here in the middle of it."

*Doumarae places Vorga in the middle of the wheel. Xexian uses a needle. She commands spirit energy to come up around the wheel. Xexian is sewing it into Vorga.*

2:13am *Xexian pricked Vilanea's hand and took some blood into the needle. It is healing Vorga. Xexian is finishing. Vorga looks much better. She opens her eyes and regains herself.*

Vorga to Vilanea: "I know your scent."

*Vilanea begins to weep*

Del'sean: This is so awesome to see.

Ginger: Another reunion *sighs in relief*

Me: "Xexian what have you done for her?"

Xexian: "I have made her a spirit guide to Tenomachi and Vilanea. She will be allowed to keep her incarnation. She will be allowed to make another incarnation after that. She will remain here in the borderlands."

Xexian: "Ah, one more thing..." *She pulls out Bel-Ta's necklace and gives it to Vorga*

Xexian: "What was bestowed upon Bel-Ta I will bestow upon you. Bel-Ta won't be needing it anymore. He belongs to Cutter now. This will allow her to do what Bel-Ta did."

2:20am Ginger: Oh I’m tearing up... Xexian thank you.

Artemis: More and more I respect Xexian. So happy for Vorga.

Xexian: "Was this a fair trade Queen Asherah?"

Me: "Yes it was a fair and honorable trade."

Vorga: "Thank you Queen Asherah and everyone for coming for me. For setting me free from that horrible place. In any way I can help you. In any way I can return what you have done for me. Please let me know and I will do what I can."

Me: "It was an honor to myself and humbling to come here and help you. You may be able to help me with information. What can you remember before you came here?"

Vorga: "Tenahach had kidnapped me. I remember seeing a few others who were robed like him. I cannot remember who they were."

Doumarae: "I might be able to help with that."

He is touching her on the head and seeing the images

Doumarae: "It is the Candelabra that she saw. Nummandor working some kind of dark magic on her. He places his hand on her belly. She is howling out in pain.

Nummandor places something dark in her. She fades in and out. While she does this she is dreaming seeing these horrible monstrosities. They are devouring light. That is all she can remember."

2:22am Ark gives something to all of us here that allows us to contact Vorga and allows her to visit us for short periods of time.

*Asherah embraces Vorga. Vilanea and Pisch join in the hug.*

Vorga: "Thank you so much for helping me. I will always be with any of you when you need me."

Xexian: "There are things I must show you Vorga. It is time to let your friends go. You will see them again soon. Now come with me."

Xexian looks at Asherah: "Do not fear for her. I gave you my word. I give her sanctuary. She will learn the ways of the Garden of Bones.

It is time for someone new to tend to it. I have found that someone. Now she must go to learn. Until our paths cross again Queen Asherah I bid you farewell."

2:25am *Xexian opened a rift and took Vorga through*

*Ark opens a portal for us to leave the borderlands.*

Mevinah stops and looks back: "So many here that don't deserve to be here. Will they ever be free?"

Me: "One day we will find a way. I give you my word."

Mevinah: "One day."

2:27am *Then we leave through the portal back to Alfheim*

Me: When the Countess of Pain takes the true self away before the ig session questions and playlist are done.

Ginger: I do not shed tears for many. Tonight I have many for Vorga...

Mevinah: Xexian is a fair Countess of Pain. She does not forget the lost and broken. And reminds others of their plight because it was once her own.

Ark: This should help her incarnation feel better. She has a connection to the dead. This will make it easier.

Those psychic vampyr are clearing off her. Negative spirits won't even go near her now because Xexian touched her.

She could probably walk into a place in the physical that is haunted with bad spirits and they will go the other way because of her association with Xexian.

Frank: Wow awesome. She'll feel so much better now.

Ginger: My love I wonder if we may meet Vorga’s incarnation.

Me: Let this also be a lesson that your true self dying is serious business. True selves can die. They can get stuck in the borderlands.

Frank: Yeah. I didn't send my TS to the Cathedral of Flesh that time lightly. I knew he needed to be there though.

Ginger: I wonder how Vilanea is feeling, given her first time in such a place.

Mevinah: The borderlands are an unforgiving place. Even for those who have been there many times they sometimes do not really get used to it.

2:38am Me: She was supposed to get a core fusion.

Ark: I will go ask Xexian.

Xexian: "You can borrow her for a bit. You may do your core fusion then she must return."

Peter: I have a lot of respect for Xexian given what was shared today.

*Asherah explains the core fusion to Vorga and tells her how it will help her better connect with her incarnation.

Vorga agrees to it. Aserah brings the incarnation of Vorga through a Myrrdonite rift.

This will be the first time doing a core fusion on someone who is dead.

Asherah goes around sewing using spirit energy. There are ancient howls of Volwynn wolf ancestors. Spirit wolves are running as Asherah sews.

More spirit energies come from above. Spirit ravens fly down. Then spiritual rain comes down. Mist forms around Vorga and her incarnation.

Mist is rising from where Asherah is sewing. Spirit wolves are running again and are jumping into Vorga.

As they go inside Vorga they form into spirit energy. Spirit Ravens fly into her and do the same thing.

There are spirit forms of all the Volwynn animals. They all jump into Vorga and transform into spirit energy.

Vorga becomes translucent and we can see her bones. Her bones are glowing. Bone trees grow up around us.

Asherah's needles transform to be like bones. She continues to sew. Spirit energy rises from Vorga. It swirls around Asherah and goes into her needles.

Asherah finishes up the sewing part and starts the core fusion. The same kind of spirit energy and animals are working on this. The spirit animals run around then form into energy and go into Vorga.*

Q1. What can you share about these dreams before disasters?

Vorga: "Like me, my incarnation deals with the spirit realms."

Ark: Her incarnation is a necromancer which can give you premonitions.

Q2. Why does your incarnation have issues with her uterus?

Vorga: "Because of what the Candelabra did to me and the birth of that monster. That should begin to heal now in my incarnation."

Ark: The psychic vampyr are dead. She won't get new ones because of what Vorga is doing with Xexian.

Q3. Why does your incarnation have issues with her stomach?

Vorga: "For the same reason I have had issues with my uterus."

Q4. Will you share some about the tribe of the Dark Woods?

Vorga: "They are the Volwynn tribe that deals with the ancestral world, divination, and other types of shadow magic.

When Volywnn die they go to what is called the Great Hunt where they forever turn back into their animal forms. My tribe connects with the ancestors."

Q5. Why do some Volwynn end up in the borderlands instead of the Great Hunt?

Vorga: "I do not know the answer to that."

Ark: Probably for the same reason others don't make it to their afterlife. Foul deeds and having their thread cut short by someone else like she did.

Q6. Do you want your incarnation to work on connecting with you?

Vorga: "Yes I do. She can do this through what she naturally is. She is a natural necromancer."

3:09am *Asherah completes the core fusion*

Do you want your incarnation to use energy tracks or subliminals?

Vorga: "Yes a few of them. What you suggest would be best for my incarnation."

Me: Pegasus, Vega, and Mana would be very good for you.

Vorga: "I recognize Vega. Are there any that can help my incarnation connect with the spirit world?"

Me: Pegasus Spiritual Senses and Pegasus True Self Connection.

Vorga: "Would you make me a playlist?"

Me: "Yes I would love to make a playlist with you."

This is the best playlist for you...
1. Arella's True Self Embodiment - Become Your True Self
2. Arella's True Self Connection Mental Emotional
3. Become a Lycan - Wolf Affinity and Lycan Abilities
4. Become a Lycan Part 2 - Guardian Wolf Shifter
5. Be a World of Warcraft Shaman in Real Life
6. Shapeshifter Emotional Booster - Shifter Transformation

*Ark returns Vorga to Xexian at the Garden of Bones*

Response to the Session: I wanted to wait for a little while for the dust to settle down. Both of us are incredibly grateful for what you have done for her. I am happy that she is safe and healing now.

She actually started to feel it at the same time you started the IG session. Her stomach area was hurting, but now she feels liberated. Like she can breathe again.

She is thankful to you and the rest of the team for going through all that horror to save her. She also said that if you ever need her, she will be there for you. Thank you.

Intuitive Guidance Sessions...

Core Fusions...

Magic and Pegasus Energy Tracks...

Vega Energy Track...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard