Destroying the Arcturian Cube Master



We went right into the Arcturian home system right into the lap of the enemy to deal with these Arcturian cube chambers. Those who have had Arcturian sessions in the past and had these cubes in them we took care of all of you at the same time.

This did not occur on Arcturus or anywhere near it. That is not their actual home world. That is just what humans had been lead to believe. Just as the Pleiadians are not actually from the Pleiades. They are from the Pleaida Galaxy in the the Xenzian universe.

August 1st About Baal...

Asherah Aphrodite went to see Allah Yahweh this morning to speak about Baal. At first Yahweh was surprised he said it was not possible.

Yah knows that all the Divine and the Old Ways are coming back. He knows it is on the rise. He is worried because he knows that Asherah Aphrodite will go find Baal. Baal remembers everything.

Me: "How do you think that is going to turn out?"

Ark: Nothing is going to stop you from trying to find him. I guess we just have to see. Yahweh had cut Baal's head off. We all saw it.

Baal was respected by all the Divine. It wasn't just because he was Asherah Aphrodite's son. It was because Baal was a fair and just god. Baal had many followers. Allah Yahweh and Baal are half-brothers.

As Baal used to say "Strengthen the few so they can strengthen themselves so they can strengthen others."

Yahweh is not working with the Arcturians. He is dealing with the issue in Midgard a lot differently than he did before. He doesn't like what his followers are doing.

The Ancient Alien theories and such come from the Arcturians. The Arcturians have so much control over mankind.

Allah Yahweh: "My followers have lost their minds."

Yah doesn't like the Arcturians because of the way they influence humans here. They even gone through the lengths of using his followers.

Allah Yahweh is the God Abraham. Abraham really did sacrifice Issac but after he already had his children. He was a grown man. Issac volunteered to be sacrificed. There is not a problem with this. There is human sacrifice with many different Divine.

We learned from Kalatrin that Baal is with the Masters behind the Arcturians. They have control over him. Since my crush Ahmo is behind the Arcturians and is part of the 33 Candelabra I assume they are the same Masters.

Reference: Kalatrin and the Ice of Vomma Umbraein...

August 2nd 2018... PST timezone

8:12pm Ekkam: "The answer to the puzzle you seek is to find the controller and unlock the cube master."

Ark: This guy. You know sometimes Ekkam is annoying. I am thinking cube master has something to do with those Arcturian cubes.

8:33pm Me: Should I go with them to where the cubes are made?

Ekkam: "Candles burn brightest at a distance."

Ark is going to go to where the Arcturians cubes are made with Gabriel, Vastrunna, and Ohobuesi.

Me: "I don't like you going with only a few others."

Ark: Don't worry about me. I am built tough.

Me: "Why not take Fundin the Rephrax Crystal Giant? He has some unique abilities."

Ark: That is putting another one at risk.

Me: "I shall bring him here and we shall see what he says."

*Asherah Aphrodite brings Fundin. He arrives. Ark tells him what is going on.*

Fundin: "I am ready to serve."

Ark: This could be a one-way trip.

Fundin: "What do you mean one-way? You will be able to get us back yes?"

Ark: If they let us get back.

Fundin: "Could I have a moment to think?"

8:43pm Me: "Time is a precious commodity."

Fundin: "It is shocking to me to find out that the true Epimetheus is imprisoned somewhere."

Ark: We will take care of that when the time comes.

Fundin: "I agree to go. I am willing to sacrifice myself for Queen Asherah and our cause if need be."

Ark: You know what? Get me Rovitomial too. I am going to need him.

8:46pm Me: "I will bring him here now."

Rovitomial: "That is not just deep in the enemy territory. It is right in their lap."

Ark: Well the crown calls upon you. So saddle up.

Rovitomial: "Do I have a say so in this matter?"

Ark: Not really.

Rovitomial: "Queen Asherah?"

Me: "You heard the War Minister."

Ark: I am going to need you there with me.

Rovitomial: "You are going as well?"

Ark: Yes I am going. I am leading this mission. Asherah I need one of your guards.

Me: "I will give you my rogue Rasches."

Ark: He will do.

Rovitomial: "Two spies, a rogue, Rephrax Crystal Giant, the War Minister, and myself. Plus let's not forget the renegade Ourhkina."

*Gabriel is sitting over in the corner drinking wine*

8:53pm Rovitomial: "We are going right into the enemy's arms. Probability of us being crushed millions to one. I have enjoyed my life. Yes, I have. And I have enjoyed serving you Queen Asherah. I must go prepare for this."

Rovitomial: "I want my funeral to be grand. I must prepare."

Peter: *chuckles* I am glad that my twisted sense of humor comes from Mr Dramatic Showoff. *facepalms*

Definitely not the right time to protest - especially when he is a capable warrior who can hold his own. If Ark needs me, he has me, bar none.

Ark: Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you.

Me: "Ekkam there must be something I can do to prepare them."

Ekkam: "There is. You have the Key of Voix. Use it."

Me: "That key is of unspeakable power."

Ekkam: "Use the key on each of them."

*Asherah has a circular black ring with symbols form on her right hand.*

*She puts it on the chest of Rasches and turns it. It places a dark purple glowing energetic branding on his chest.*

Peter: Knowing Rovitomial, he is probably eeking out a bar joke. "Yes I am" You better not suffer from mental clutter Rovi - you are on mission now, and I do have a modicum of interest on remaining alive as an incarnation, so save the bar joke for later, when we can BOTH come up with it! "Yes sir!"

*Asherah goes to find Rovitomial. She walks up behind him and taps him on the shoulder. He turns around and she sticks the key into his chest.*

Rovitomial whines: "Ow... what did I do?"

Peter: I am glad our Queen and Goddess appreciates the humor.

*Asherah places the energetic branding on Rovitomial*

*She walks up to Fundin. He breathes and adjusts his shoulders*

Fundin: "Okay let's do this..."

*Asherah uses the Key of Voix on Fundin*

*She moves on to Ark and uses it on him*

Me: "Be careful my love and come back to me."

Ark: You know I will.

Ark looks at Fundin: "Stings a little doesn't it?"

Fundin: "More than stings."

*Asherah goes to use the key on Gabriel*

Gabriel: "Nah I am good. If I am going to die in Arcturian space I will cease to exist in Arcturian space. If they put a cube in me I will just blow myself up in a million pieces."

*Asherah Aphrodite uses the Key of Voix on Vastrunna. He doesn't even flinch. He is a Daemon and they really tough*

*Asherah uses the key on Ohobuesi. He groaned.*

Me: "This Key will protect you from any Arcturian infections. It will not protect you from their attacks or their desire to kill you. Put an end to the source of these cubes. There must be a Master... A Cube Master somewhere."

Ark: Wherever this Cube Master is we are going to find it.

Me: Ekkam give us a vision of the space where the Controller and Cube Master reside...

Ekkam: I am searching for one now.

9:23pm *Ekkam grabbed his head and dropped to his knees. Blood is coming from his nose*

Me: "What did you see?"

Ekkam: "The Controller is not a place. It is a being. It is one of the Candelabra. One of the original Seven Betrayers. I hope I didn't jeopardize anything because this one noticed me. I tried to recognize his face but I couldn't. I could sense his energy."

Ark: Damn it Ekkam. I don't know what that did.

Ekkam: "My apologies. I didn't know."

Ark: We cannot cancel this now. I say we still go through with it.

Peter: That is the only appealing option. We shall be alright.

9:28pm Me: "I am thinking of a plan."

Ark: Aphrodite wants us to continue with the mission. She wants Ekkam to mind link with the Controller. She is going to go off with Ekkam to do this.

Peter: I hope Ekkam remains safe. Looks like that Controller can do some damage to him.

Me: "I am going to try to link through this mind link and get the attention of the Controller. This will give you time."

Ark: We are taking Ahzexian with us.

9:31pm *Aphrodite uses the Key of Voix on the chest of Ahzexian*

Ark and Aphrodite both have recording stones with us so we don't miss any of the conversations that happen. We can type them up afterward if we need to.

Peter: I was wondering about that.

9:35pm Everyone is preparing for the mission. They are going to have to travel a very long way. Your physical might get really tired and fall asleep. That is normal considering how much energy your true self will be using.

Ark: I just got info about the Pleiadian Xenzian Campaign from the Elven General. Lyindrinar captured some prisoners and extracted some information.

They found out that the Pleiadians have a massive army coming straight towards Tulkas and his team. They are coming for them and the whole Void Army and the allies.

Pisch: Amy am I going too?

Me: "You may go Pisch. Come to me so I may use the Key of Voix on you."

Pisch: As you wish My Aphrodite.

Riley: Can I offer any help?

Ark: We could use Doumarae to help with Tulkas. He can use this Mind Control with the Pleiadians.

Riley: Sounds great. Count me in. Understood.

Peter: With Pisch on board, our chances of survival have increased significantly.

Pisch: Pisch is excited to be going.

Me: Peter you and Rovi are totally in alignment.

Rovitomial: "With Pisch our survivability is increased."

Ark: The chance of us all dying?

Rovitomial: "Ehh, most likely."

Peter: That core fusion certainly did something. I feel clearer.

Pisch: I feel so clear everything clicks.

Peter: Yes. With this, the excitement comes. I am glad I woke up when I did - first thing noticed was email about CF, apparently was asleep during the whole thing. I am really looking forward to this mission now.

9:58pm Me: "I am going to use the emerald trinket the Usula gave me."

Ekkam: That will keep the Masters distracted.

***Flashback...
Me: Usula just arrived in my room...
Pisch: The box looks strange though...
Me: The box is from Thoth. There is a trinket inside.
Peter: The trinket feels like it is much more than what meets the eye.
Pisch: It looks like a necklace with a green medium sized stone. I wonder what it's for.
Usula: “This will take you to him. To Ahmo."***

Peter: I remember this. Ahmo = crush, yes?

Me: Yeah that is the crush. She is waiting to use it when the distraction is needed.

Peter: That was a wonderful gift - and handy. Many trinkets are never like that.

10:04pm Vastrunna already left and went ahead of the group.

10:08pm Emergency Message coming in for the Pleiadian Xenzian Campaign:
The Pleiadian army is going to surround you. You need help.
Aphrodite is deploying 400 Yaiysan to join you.
Keep the 100 Yaiysan on Queenie's planet.

Anne: I have some backup from Nether. If we need them I will call.

Me: Send whoever you can. They are needed at this time.

10:11pm Me: Ark why have you not left yet?

Ark: We are waiting for a certain time opening. That is why Vastrunna went ahead. This is only a few solar systems away from their home world. We are going to a military prison research installation.

10:40pm Ark: We are about to leave.

Ark: Aphrodite I will let you know when to get the Controller's attention.

Ekkam: "Asherah there is something you must do with Dolloiandea. Those indigenous beings have a box. You need to get this box."

Me: "How will I find this box?"

Ekkam: "The leader that has been working with Dollo. Some of their Wise Elders have it."

Me: I am coming to you Charlie. I need to see the leader you are working with. Tampu is the leader?

Charlie: Tampukre is her full name.

*Aphrodite is there inside the temple with her personal guard. She is meeting with the Wise Ones.*

10:50pm Tampukre is introducing Queen Asherah and speaking about her and Dollo. The Wise Ones are glad to receive her.

Me: "I am looking for the Box of Kineesh."

Wise Ones: "We have it here but you must understand its power. Know what you ask for."

Me: "I understand what I ask for."

10:52pm *Wise Ones take Asherah Aphrodite to the Box of Kineesh. One of them picks it up and hands it to her.*

Me: "Thank you. I will return this as soon as I have finished using it for my task."

Wise Ones: "We know the task you are on. Do not let it absorb too much."

10:55pm Ark and his team left before Asherah went for the box.

Ark: This place must be far far away.

Peter: I take it you will know precisely the right time to enact your side of things, amy?

Me: Yeah Ark gave me an orb that will give me a signal at the right time.

11:07pm Me: If your team gets captured Asherah is prepared to offer herself in exchange for your release. She is working on this backup plan.

11:17pm Peter: I am feeling massive heat buildup on my back. Hostiles, intense, many of them it feels like.

11:34pm Peter: intense fighting it feels like. I am seeing a miasma of blurry images in my minds eye when I close my physical eyes.

11:42pm Pisch: Pisch is fighting something and she's angry. It looks like a giant bolder. But it seems to have mystical properties. I wouldn't get too close to it.

August 3rd...

12:00am Pisch: I see a giant dog looking thing now. It has 6 eyes. What is it? I'm so confused why does a dog have 6 eyes.

Ark: It took us a very long time to get there. We had to lock onto Vastrunna. We arrived on this world. It was in the Arcturian solar system next to their home world. They were amassing for something. Their whole solar system was full of their preparations.

Vastrunna found a way into this Prison Research Installation as he called it. We were looking around for a little while trying to find the cubes.

That is when Pisch found a chamber where Epimetheus, Baal, and many others were kept. We also found the real Thor, Freya, and Ares among others.

Pisch called for us to go to her. We found them. Rovitomial was looking around and found out they were making a false version of Tulkas, Dolloiandea, Leto, Aphrodite, Exosaura, Doumarae, Valstanarra, Lyindrinar, Fenrir, Moidaybe, and everyone who works closely with the Queen. A false version of each of us.

We freed the real Epimetheus and a few others. Rovitomial saw Baal.

Rovitomia: "We need to free Baal and bring him back."

12:03am Me: I am waiting on the signal to connect with the Controller.

Pisch: I just heard someone say "now".

Me: Oh... connecting now.

Ark: During this time Vastrunna, Ohobuesi, and Ahzexian found where they were making the cubes. They disrupted the cubes and the connections to them.

Rovitomial gave them something they could put into it that was an infected magic. It corrupted all the cubes and they started dis-functioning. This is when the Controller noticed and when Aphrodite stepped in to distract him.

Rovitomial woke up Baal and tried free him. When he did that he realized that Baal is still under the control of the Masters. Baal knocked Rovitomial back. Alarms go off everywhere.

12:05am *Asherah Aphrodite mind links with the Controller*

Pisch: Ark is smiling he's ready.

Controller: "Asherah! You are interfering for the last time."

Me: "I want to take the Trial of Karshtin. I challenge Nummandor."

Controller laughs: "You will never be able to defeat Nummandor. You are a silly little girl. Do you really think you could defeat any of us? I would love to see you try. It would be entertaining to watch you try to fight him."

Me: "I have such a pretty dress to wear for the Trial. I really got myself ready for this."

12:08am Controller: "You picked out a dress? You have no idea who you are up against."

Me: "Tell me, which Master are you? I do not think we have been properly introduced."

Controller: "Oh we have been introduced. You know me already."

Me: "Ahmo?"

Controller: "Nice try."

Me: "Ahnameo?"

Controller laughs: "You would think that Queen Asherah would be able to recongize me."

Me: "Ahzprikan."

Controller: "You do know me."

Me: "When do I get to see you Ahzprikan?"

Controller: "See me? Hahaha You do not get to see me."

Me: "But I can see you now."

Controller: "How? How are you able to see me?"

Me: "Because I am right behind you."

12:16am *Asherah Aphrodite touches Ahzprikan on the ear*

Controller: "How did you get in here?!"

*Ahzprikan locks in on our location in the forest and comes with some Arcturians*

Controller:" You brought me to your own sanctum to meet your doom. How ironic. Nummandor will be pleased when I bring you to him along with Ekkam. I will destroy this sanctum of yours."

Controller to Arcturians: "Bring them to me."

Arcturians go to grab us. Aphrodite splats them. Then the controller sends more.

Controller to Arcturians: "Take her down!"

*Arcturians are attacking Aphrodite. She is absorbing the energy from their attacks.*

*Ahzprikan tries to attack Aphrodite. She uses the box to absorb it.*

Controller: "What trickery is this?"

12:21am *Aphrodite laughs* "I am going to go visit Nummandor."

Controller: "You cannot. You are not getting out of here. I will destroy this forest and take both of you."

Me: "Well it was nice to see you Ahzprikan."

Controller: "You cannot escape."

Me: "I already have. Thanks for the gift."

12:26am *Controller Ahzprikan realizes he was still in the facility and never left. Asherah had vanished along with the forest*

Ark: This is when Aphrodite was getting the Controller's attention. This is when she touched him on the ear. He thought he was going to the forest where you were. He actually thought he was there.

Where he thought he was in the forest he wasn't. I don't understand how Aphrodite did this. He was still there in the facility where he was. Aphrodite ended up being there. Then he realized that she took his energy into the box.

Pisch sensed that Aphrodite was here with the Controller. I told her to go to you. The rest of us were getting trashed by Baal. The real Epimetheus fought even though he was really weak.

I had told Pisch and Ahzexian to go to you. They were on their way to go to you. That is when you Mono Xoxo showed up. Him and this other guy. Pisch challenged him.

Xoxo: "You are not getting by. We have Asherah right where we want her."

Mono Xoxo knew Asherah was in the facility with the Controller.

Pisch: "Move aside or I will move you myself."

Xoxo laughs: "Out of my way squirt." Then he threw her.

This is when it started involving so many others. I opened a portal to have Rovitomial take Epimetheus and the others through. He sent them through and he was going to come back to try to help us. I told him no. I gave him something.

Ark: "Give this to Queen Asherah."

Rovitomial: "We can give it to her ourselves."

Ark: "You have to get back. You have to get this to the Queen."

Rovitomial: "I cannot leave you all here."

*Ark shoves Rovitomial through the portal and closed it*

Me: Thank you Box of Kineesh. This is going so well...

12:30am Ekkam: "You did beautifully. This energy is going to be used to destroy the cubes. There is just a bit more you need to collect."

12:35am Me: Just waiting for the right moment to begin the next stage of my plan...

Xoxo: "Do you like my pet?" He was talking about Baal.

*Mono Xoxo looks at Ark and Gabriel*

Xoxo: "Him like his mother are mine. Soon I will be rid of you too."

*Mono Xoxo takes off his robe*

Xoxo: "I am going to take pleasure in doing this myself. Baal kill Gabriel. EinossArku you are mine."

*EinossArku and Mono Xoxo start fighting*

Ark: Mono is actually pretty powerful. Now that I know who he is. He has an incarnation here in Midgard. I know all about him. I know why he is so powerful. What do you actually really know about him? His incarnation is powerful here.

He was still shrouded in some kind of dark form. When the others kept coming after he just tossed them aside.

Ahzexian tries to do his fast attack. He got really close to Mono and going for a head strike.

Mono Xoxo turned his head and said: "Slow down."

Ahzexian instantly stopped.

Mono Xoxo grabbed Ahzexian by the throat and started crushing him.

Vastrunna attacks him from behind and Mono lets go of Ahzexian.

Mono Xoxo turns around and his hand forms a Ourhkina spear. He stabs it through Vastrunna.

Ark: Baal had Gabriel down. Pisch did some sort of ice attack and froze Baal. I am still busy with Mono Xoxo now that I know who he is. I looked at his spear...

Ark: "Where did you get that spear?"

Xoxo: "It is mine."

Ark: That is when he attacked me again with black fire. Pisch tried to freeze him. Mono turned to her...

Xoxo: "You are an annoying little bug. It is time to squash you."

Ark: Xoxo went after Pisch with his spear. She tried to move but he froze her in suspended animation. He went for her and was going to finish her off.

That is when Gabriel moved in front of her. Mono's spear went right through Gabriel. Gabriel fell and all his color started to disappear. His wings molted.

Ark screaming: "Gabriel!"

Ark: Then I went really dark and struck at Mono. I got him right through his leg with my spear. He turned around and knocked me off. He slashed me on my left shoulder. We fought. I noticed that he had all the skills of the way Ourhkina fight.

12:41am Me: The time for the next stage of my plan begins now...

*Asherah Aphrodite appears in front of Nummandor and the Masters*

Nummandor: "What is Asherah doing here? How did she get here?"

Me: "I am here for the challenge of a Trial of Karshtin."

12:44am *All the Masters laugh*

Nummandor: "This will be quite enjoyable.

Me: "Yes it will be. I am here also for your seat of power. After today the Candelabra will have a new leader."

*Asherah look around at the other Masters*

Me: "And new masters."

Nummandor: "Do you really think you could take this seat from me?"

Me: "Every Candle comes to the end of its wax."

*Nummandor gets angry*

Nummandor: "I will destroy you here and now!"

12:48am Me: "You know the rules of the Trial."

Nummandor: "I make the rules. You have no say so in it otherwise. But if you have come to die then let us proceed. When you are ready to begin."

12:52am Me: "I am ready to begin."

Nummandor: "I am ready to show you your place. You are nothing compared to us."

12:57am Masters gather around to watch as Aphrodite challenges Nummandor to a Trial of Karshtin.

She already knows that she forfeits. She is not even qualified to be able to make the challenge as she is not a Candelabra.

She already knows they are setting her up. She is prepared. This is why she told Ahzprikan in advance what she was going to do.

1:01am *Aphrodite and Nummandor start the Trial of Karshtin*

Aphrodite is just on defense. She is not attacking him at all.

Nummandor: "I am not one of your dance parters or one of your pathetic lovers like Exosaura. You will get no pleasure in this. Only pain."

1:04am Nummandor: "Why are you not fighting back?"

*Aphrodite continues to defend his attacks*

Nummandor: "This must be some sort of trick." Then he stops.

Nummandor: "I will not fall for such trickery, but you shall fall here today. Destroy her!"

1:06am Masters begin sending attacks at Aphrodite. They are putting streams of attacks into her.

*Aphrodite absorbs the energy from their attacks into the Box of Kineesh*

Master: "No matter what you are trying to absorb we will destroy you here today."

1:09am Me: "I got what I came for."

*The Masters combine their power and pour it into Nummandor*

Nummandor: "You came for death."

*Nummandor sends at blast at Aphrodite and she disappears. It hits one of the Masters that were behind her and he disintegrates. Nummandor is extremely angry.*

Baal broke through the ice. Baal was going to finish Gabriel. This is when Allah Yahweh showed up. He defended Gabriel against Baal.

Mono Xoxo turns to Yahweh and says to Ark: "Now you align yourself with this."

*Yahweh fighting against Baal.*

Yahweh to Xoxo: "So long ago you cheated me."

Mono Xoxo laughs: "Do you think I would suffer the same fate my brothers chose for me? Do you think I care after what your kind did to mine? All of you Divine. Service to you meant our extinction."

Ark: Mono Xoxo is not who everyone else told you he was. He is the one who gave the spear to Yahweh to kill Baal so long ago. What it did was put Baal into a dormant state.

Mono came and woke Baal up and put him under his control. His whole purpose is to completely destroy all the Divine. Mono Xoxo has always been in love with Asherah Aphrodite though.

Xoxo: "Why do you think she was just put into a Void prison? If I wanted her dead I would have killed her then. Asherah will be mine like she was always meant to be. After I remake her into what I want her.

That was all my doing. Vustik, Hera, even Yahweh and Baal, they are all my puppets.

Out of all Asherah could have chosen... it was YOU and not ME. I was never chosen for anything. Only to serve. To baptize the Divine.

To watch my kind lead themselves to extinction for their petty little causes. Their insignificant ideologies.

I sought allies. Who do you think brought the Arcturians to Earth? Because Melek condemned us all. What was left of us he ties us to these pettily Divine creations. Look at everything they took from us."

Ark: He was trying to talk me into joining him against the Divine.

Xoxo: "It was I who brought the Arcturians to Earth. It was I who introduced the humans to them. Every time you set them on the right path it was I remained in the shadows and watched. I intervened. That is why none of your great Messiahs ever lasted.

It was I influenced Yahweh to spread his beliefs among humans. To wipe out the names of the Old Divine. He was foolish enough to think that he would rule over all. Now his followers have led you all to destruction."

Ark: "What are you trying to prove with this?"

Xoxo: "It all needs to end. The Divine, the Angelic, the dominant species, humans, Arcturians, the Four, the Creator... all of it needs to end."

Ark: "You are mad. Why would we seek to destroy everything?"

Xoxo: "Because it has always been no matter what from the lowest dominant species to the highest Divine. It has always been in our nature to destroy ourselves."

*Mono Xoxo starts attacking Ark again*

1:12am *Asherah Aphrodite goes back to Controller Ahzprikan. He doesn't notice her yet.*

Arcturian: "Should we go down and assist Xoxo?"

Controller: "No he has it handled. Something is wrong with the cube. It is not acting the way it should."

Me: "Because it is under my control now."

Controller: "How did you get back here? Your little game ends here. Arcturians, attack her!"

1:17am Aphrodite is being attacked by Arcturians. They captured Rasches.

Pisch: I'm going to search for him. I FOUND HIM! he's chained up against the wall being questioned. I'm going to free him now.

*The Controller Ahzprikan focuses on draining Asherah Aphrodite*

Controller: "So much power within you shall be mine. Once I absorb it all I will challenge Nummandor and I will control the Candelabra."

1:23am I am being drained. I had to vanish to escape. They still have Rasches. I feel Asherah getting emotional. She loves Rasches.

1:24am *Asherah Aphrodite goes dark*

Pisch: I love dark Asherah she's so brutal.

1:27am The room started crumbling and the part of the facility where Aphrodite was started coming down.

Pisch: It is. I got Rasches!

1:33am Me: "The Cube Master is Mine!"

1:35am My physical body is shaking.

1:36am Pisch: I feel the adrenaline of everything happening.

1:39am Aphrodite unleashes the Box of Kineesh on the Cube Master.

When Aphrodite opened the box it blasted the Controller into the cube and it destroyed both of them. The facility started reacting.

Me: "Pisch go back and find the others."

Me: It was the attacks of the Masters themselves that destroyed the Controller and the Master Cube.

Ark to Pisch: "Is Queen Asherah safe? Did she destroy the Cube Master?"

Pisch: "Yes, she has destroyed the Cube Master."

Ark: "Then the rest of you get out of here."

Pisch: "We cannot leave you."

Ark: "You cannot fight him."

Ark: I don't know what happened to Yahweh. Baal was really messing him up. He might still have him. I opened a portal for Pisch and the rest of them to escape. Mono Xoxo immediately closed it up.

Xoxo: "None of you will leave here alive."

Ark: This is why I gave Rovitomal something to give you Asherah. I hope you used it on the Cube Master.

Xoxo: "When I am done here. I will go reclaim my cube and my Queen. But first, time to squash some insects."

Mono Xoxo went after Pisch. Ark tackled him and opened a rift to the borderlands.

Ark: I pulled him and me through. We both landed in the borderlands.

Ark: "No more illusions here. Who are you? How did you come by that spear?"

Xoxo: "Melek never told you? Do the math Einoss. The Seven? Yet still Lilith existed? Why do you think in the past you all always honored Lilith but there were nine notches? Have you not been listening to yourself all these millennia?

When you were spoken to of the Nine? Of all Fate and Destiny how could you be so naive not to look? I can remember floating there in endless space.

The hardening corpse of a Hungali on top of me. Myself dying. Floating endlessly. Then I awoke. I was healed but I felt bound. I was confused. I called out to other brothers but none answered. Only Melek.

Melek came to me and told me what we all chose. How could we choose them? How could we choose them now after all that has happened? This was not all of our choice.

This was yours Melek. And for what? I will not be part of this. Then Melek told me that I was forever to walk in the shadows. To have my name be erased. To be forever bound here. To be forgotten. He left me there.

It was when I was bound to the forms of those overly evolved monkeys. Despicable God Children. I waited a long time for this to come. You all want to restore balance. I want to destroy it all. Baptize it in destruction."

Ark: That is when Mono Xoxo revealed himself to me. He is Baphomet. Humans think of him as a god or Satan. He is a Ourhkina. He would baptize the Divine. Whenever a new Divine came. Baphomet does not have a goat head. The depiction of him is wrong.

He baptized Baldr. He baptized Baal as well. This is how he has a connection with them. He baptized all of the Divine. He used to be good. He cared for all of the Divine.

Xoxo: "I give you one more chance Einoss. Join me, bring this failed experiment to an end. My power over the essence and your power over destiny and fate. We could end it all. Then we will truly be free."

Ark: "The only thing that is going to end here today is me and you."

Ark: I grabbed him and latched on to him.

Xoxo: "Your power will never overcome me. When you were piddling with the humans I gathered power from all the realms."

Ark: He forced me down. We were in a grip together.

Xoxo: "There is nothing you could bring in this universe to destroy me."

Ark: "I know something that could destroy us both."

Ark: Then I pushed us both into the River of Bones. When we were in the river all the things that were in there started ripping us both apart. We were washing down the river being ripped apart.

We washed up on the bank somewhere in the borderlands. I was in pieces. I had to use my restored Myrrdonite hand to put myself back together.

That is when the Countess of Pain Xexian came and helped me. I don't know what happened to Baphomet. I know he is not dead. I don't know what happened to Yahweh either.

This all explains so much to me. I don't know why Melek kept that from the rest of us. If he knew Baphomet was still alive why did he individually make the decision to not involve him? Melek made Baphomet who he is. He didn't even consult the rest of us on this.

This is what angers me the most. Baphomet should not have turned out like this. I think everyone overlooked it.

Baphomet was just seen as the Baptizer Ourhkina. Not really credited with much. Yet he had all the essence of the Divine because he baptized all of you.

You think baptism came from Christianity? It didn't. When the Divine would baptize they were baptized with all the elements.

Some of your essence would be stored. That is what Baphomet was. He had the essence of all beings so if a Divine was killed some of their essence would always still exist.

I cannot explain about Aphrodite's core with him. That is yet to be figured out and answered. All I can guess is because he has essence of all the Divine. He had Vustik keep an eye on you while you were in Void prison.

Mono was the one who allowed Vastrunna to get close the Arcturians and places those items in the High Houses.

He wanted us to kill the leaders of the High Houses so he could take command of all the Arcturians.

He planning to amass the Arcturian army against your campaigns. Everything we did he allowed us to do for certain reasons.

6:15am Vastrunna is being healed in Alfheim. He was seriously messed up during the mission. I do not know where Gabriel is or if he survived. He is missing along with Yahweh and Baphomet.

8:40am The All-Father Odin is with Queen Asherah going over everything that happened. He realizes that there was a false Thor, Freya, Ares, Epimetheus.

They were amassing a battle against not to win, but to get close enough to which Tulkas out for the false version. They wanted to do this with everyone close to Queen Asherah who they could.

They were going to launch a major offensive to draw them out and switch them. Now they are going to have to rethink everything. The cubes that most had inside them.

When we destroyed the Cube Master it caused the Arcturian cubes in those who have them to just disintegrate. I don't think Baphomet knew we were taking them out.

He was going to call us all out and activate the cubes. This would have rendered those who had them powerless giving him the ability to imprison them and switch them out.

If he could switch out all the Divine and control them he could get everybody to destroy each other. He could use that to end it all. That is what Mono Xoxo envisioned.

All-Father: "I am going to destroy the false ones."

Update Aug 3rd 11:20pm: Gabriel was able to get himself out. Bartelnia found him. Yazidet is working on him. We still do not know what happened to Allah Yahweh. He is missing. 

Michael: Do not go rushing into battle with rage. It is a losing fight.

Ark: That other being who was with Mono Xoxo was a Vala who hates Tulkas with a passion. This Vala is buddies with Xoxo. I got the sense that Mono Xoxo has a new lover. I saw a vision of him with her. I am pretty sure he is with the goddess Kali.

Apollo: Could this Vala Ark speaks of be Melkor?

Ark: This Vala was wearing black and he had skin like a Void being. He could be Melkor.

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard